A lot of weird brain activity *cough*

yeah they had all kind of balloons : LOL:

That is so weid imo :chuckle:

pics from RXP for you ladies

Picture20030__500X500.jpg

Picture20014__500X500.jpg

Picture20010__500X500.jpg

Picture20008__500X500.jpg

I think they're from yesterday, not sure.

Bren x

Oh my God. matt and Dom and Matt *hides*

:awesome: I'll do it again if you like!

:phu: No! sure, go ahead!:ninja:

Dom1588.jpg

Fuu--!! *runs away crying*

ROFLMAO!!

and the way Matthew seems to be checking out his neck. "Dude, is that a love bite?" :LOL:

I just noticed that! His expression is so great! :awesome:

631a22ed-f536-4a6d-96aa-848d44d9ae92.jpg

*chokes* *bends in half*

I sometimes have to take tablets that stop me dreaming when they get really bad. It's not only the dreaming that's the problem, if I'm having a really REALLY bad dream, I sleepwalk and wake up in weird places.

When I was 17, my mum found me in a cupboard one morning, my fingertips were red raw. I dreamt I had been trapped in a burning house and unable to open the doors. So I had tried to claw my way out.

The way my legs are now, if I sleepwalk, I end up injuring myself because I fall over. I fell down the stairs three months ago and woke up at the bottom.

Ouch, that is harsh. :stunned: Must be so awful when dreaming can cause something like that. :supersad:

she probably wouldn't like it :LOL:

Well, tough luck. :ninja:

gingerfetish.jpg

Yay! Oktoberfest!

Somebody asked me today what would I do with Matt and Dom when I could spend a day with them: I'd go to the Oktoberfest :D It would be so much fun watching them in the mirror cabinet :LOL:

Mirror cabinet!!! :LOL: I never had this point of view - may I join?? Or imagine Matt's screaming after some Maß in the ghost train (like the mushroom screams:p) :chuckle:

Matt's experiment on Dom (how come nobody has posted this yet:eek:) ;)

Hope the little one will not break the birdy now with his posting experiments :ninja:

http://yfrog.com/mjj1oz

*swoon* Is it with sound - have no speakers in the office :shifty:

pics from RXP for you ladies :)

Picture20030__500X500.jpg

Picture20014__500X500.jpg

Picture20010__500X500.jpg

Picture20008__500X500.jpg

I think they're from yesterday, not sure.

Bren x

Wow - the look.....wow... :stongue:

Hello everyone!

I haven´t posted much...

Uni sucks really. If this semester won´t kill me I´m not sure what will. My schedule is shit...I still don´t even believe it. I have classes from 8 am till 8 pm on wednesday :eek::eek: Somebody please shoot me! :noey:

I have this american teacher who is basically one of the most important linguist and creolist in the world but he can´t teach! He´s giving us a test on monday about stuff he didn´t explain in the two classes we had so far. Yes, classes started this week and we´re having a test already... Oh he teaches another subject course of mine. Great.

My english teacher looks like he´s drunk all the time...lol

At least russian classes are good fun!

I just had an ugly fight with my mother as well about uni and various other things and I´m feeling like crap basically. Go me.

On the other side I just had some news that I might be going to one of the super sold out U2 gigs in October in Coimbra! (city where I study)! :awesome: I´ll have confirmation on monday. It´s a funny story, my cousin is a judge and basically the police aprehended tickets being sold illegally, so now those tickets are kinda back on the market, however she obviously has acces to them first at normal price! :eyebrows:

Sorry about rant...

312jtli.jpg

This pic is so cute. :supersad: