You know that we were still talking about Dave Gahan right? ;)

ooops, no. I think I read too quickly, sorry. :facepalm:

Hi everyone!

Hope you're all fine!

I know I'm terribly late posting them but I've been busy since the Wembley concerts.

Here are my pics (spoilered coz they're biiiiiig)

2nb82ls.jpg

9zlhll.jpg

Now it gets a bit funny.

sb0qrl.jpg

At least the sparkly bum is in focus.

2zf8hol.jpg

2w583cz.jpg

What a great night it was!!!!

your pics are awesome!

Neck, eh?

Dom1025.jpg

Dom1017.jpg

Dom1016.jpg

Dom1178.jpg

:stunned:

P1000118.JPG

:supersad:

tumblr_l9722fKrqj1qbkiqdo1_500.jpg

Yeah, think so too :LOL: I mean Matt buys cheap paintings from the streets :LOL:

:fear:

Yeah, I mean omg, if I'll ever see him I'll smack him in the face! :LOL: I mean paingings from the street? And crappy paintings from the street even? I will kick his arse, so called rock star...

I'm just telling you the truth. :noey:

funnyfaceagain.jpg

Yeah, I mean omg, if I'll ever see him I'll smack him in the face! :LOL: I mean paingings from the street? And crappy paintings from the street even? I will kick his arse, so called rock star...

I'm just telling you the truth. :noey:

funnyfaceagain.jpg

He has not taste whatsoever :noey: And he can afford great painting :noey:

Well, fine then! I like it still :phu:

His face!!!:stongue::dom:

Well, officialy, I will never find a boyfriend, cause I want my BF looking as Dom. Am I crazy? Yes. Am I creepy? Yes. But look at him! He is just.... There's no words for him. Well, maybe one. DominicFuckingHoward!!!!

Maybe you should date my brother :shifty: Blond-yes...taller than Dom-ok, shagmonster-yes...told me he plays drums the other day!

myoose7nj.jpg

Taller than me even cause Dom is short ;)

I don't live with him though :LOL:

blackwhitebanging.gif

I'm not saying you are, but your location is 'in yout room', it's the only clue I have:D

I know, Dom's short, but he is 175 cm or something like that, am I right? He's not THAT short (only 5 cm shorter than me :-X :LOL:)

I'm not saying you are, but your location is 'in yout room', it's the only clue I have:D

I know, Dom's short, but he is 175 cm or something like that, am I right? He's not THAT short (only 5 cm shorter than me :-X :LOL:)

oh yes but than you are with me and Depeche Mode :eyebrows:

I think he is a bit shorter because I am 178,5 and there was more of a height difference than 3,5 cm but I could be wrong ;)

tightwetsuitistight.gif

(Oh, jeez, I feel short now. XD 165cm, yo. Just mentioning it, seeing as the topic came around. And that last sentence didn't sound right to me, but yeh.)

EDIT: Oh, and AHOI there, guize! Haven't visited these parts for a long time. :$

domness.jpg

legs.

Edited by MissM

I'm 165 cm but I don't feel that short even when standing next to Stef. :chuckle:

grinninggoldkit.jpg

Actually it was kinda nice for once, as all my friends are ridiculously short, and I feel like frigging Godzilla next to them...well, I mean, minus the scales and alltogether dinosaur-like appearance.

Hey, dinosaur. Amazing segue, wasn't it? :facepalm:

domgachapin.jpg

I always feel tall :noey:

Oh yeah, I guess so. :noey:

Actually it was kinda nice for once, as all my friends are ridiculously short, and I feel like frigging Godzilla next to them...well, I mean, minus the scales and alltogether dinosaur-like appearance.

Hey, dinosaur. Amazing segue, wasn't it? :facepalm:

domgachapin.jpg

Oh I know the feeling, I feel tall too especially when I'm wearing heels. :chuckle: Which doesn't make that much sense...

:LOL: