They are. My best friend has one and there is always something that my stupid phone can which that one doesn't and mine is cheap ;)

Of course they do :noey: It's posh :LOL:

What the hell Dom? :LOL:

110758984.jpg

naww, fanboys :happy:

:LOL: You saw my phone in the Rocket, it's a pile of crap but it takes better photos than my mate's iPhone and it takes better vid clips than my other mate's blackberry. :smug::happy:

Picture44.jpg

P1040036.jpg

tumblr_l93wo1F0a11qbotxdo1_500.jpg

(I might have stolen that from Alice.)

I like this moment from Taratata. He's good-looking, and these sexy red curtains are inviting..

I've never noticed that girl until I did this gif :LOL:

00019h19

oh my... Lol :LOL: It's a guy, I see a guy!

Oh yeah, maybe a small boy. :chuckle: I didn't like the Taratata audience anyway though. :noey:

Le Grand journal audience was ...worse!

10145611.jpg

That's what international bootycalls are for. I had a dream about one last night :D

You had a dream about bootycalls? :LOL:

Yeah maybe :LOL: He needs to have a girl in every town then :noey:

I wonder what KH would say about that. :LOL:

Le Grand journal audience was ...worse!

Oh yeah I've heard about that. :stunned: How come the SdF audience was so nice but French fangirls are so crazy? :noey:

You can thank Carla for that work of art. She made it for Tintti. And also these..

Dom1157_dommedtodeath.jpg

Dom1158_doomedtodeath2.jpg

Oohh... :supersad:

I think I was in 'torture tintti' mode that night. :chuckle:]

When you are not? :noey:

Oooh This is a bit different.

P1040134.jpg

:stunned:

Oooh This is a bit different.

P1040134.jpg

:eyebrows: Nice view.

You had a dream about bootycalls? :LOL:

Yep :D Dom was my boyfriend but he was in America. I was really horny so I flew over knocked on his hotelroom door just wearing sexy underwear, heels and a long jacket and we had great sex. Although my brain didn't let me dream about the sex part :indiff:

Yep :D Dom was my boyfriend but he was in America. I was really horny so I flew over knocked on his hotelroom door just wearing sexy underwear, heels and a long jacket and we had great sex. Although my brain didn't let me dream about the sex part :indiff:

Oh that's a nice dream! :LOL: Stupid brain though, my head always too stops the dreams at the best part. :fear:

ragedrumming.jpg

Oh yeah I read about them. :supersad: I hope you get better ones soon enough. :kiss:

whendidigetsoold.gif

I sometimes have to take tablets that stop me dreaming when they get really bad. It's not only the dreaming that's the problem, if I'm having a really REALLY bad dream, I sleepwalk and wake up in weird places.

When I was 17, my mum found me in a cupboard one morning, my fingertips were red raw. I dreamt I had been trapped in a burning house and unable to open the doors. So I had tried to claw my way out.

The way my legs are now, if I sleepwalk, I end up injuring myself because I fall over. I fell down the stairs three months ago and woke up at the bottom.

P1040309.jpg

P1040317.jpg