Hello everyone!

I haven´t posted much...

Uni sucks really. If this semester won´t kill me I´m not sure what will. My schedule is shit...I still don´t even believe it. I have classes from 8 am till 8 pm on wednesday :eek::eek: Somebody please shoot me! :noey:

I have this american teacher who is basically one of the most important linguist and creolist in the world but he can´t teach! He´s giving us a test on monday about stuff he didn´t explain in the two classes we had so far. Yes, classes started this week and we´re having a test already... Oh he teaches another subject course of mine. Great.

My english teacher looks like he´s drunk all the time...lol

At least russian classes are good fun!

I just had an ugly fight with my mother as well about uni and various other things and I´m feeling like crap basically. Go me.

On the other side I just had some news that I might be going to one of the super sold out U2 gigs in October in Coimbra! (city where I study)! :awesome: I´ll have confirmation on monday. It´s a funny story, my cousin is a judge and basically the police aprehended tickets being sold illegally, so now those tickets are kinda back on the market, however she obviously has acces to them first at normal price! :eyebrows:

Sorry about rant...

312jtli.jpg

This pic is so cute. :supersad:

Please feel better :kiss:

School has started for me last week on thurday and my teacher in accounting (subject) wanted to write a test in two weeks also about the whole stuff we have learned last year :mad::mad: This teacher is just bad, really!! He is not good in this subject! I ask myself how my class mates and I should pass the exams! HONESTLY! We already asked for a different teacher... didnt work out!

I can't belive it, I think your right :eek :

If this works I'll love you forever :awesome :

Oh, I know what that's like :noey :

Moar necklovers :awesome :

did it work? do you know own Dom's wetsuit? :p

and you should love me any way :awesome: ::LOL::LOL:

i actually spoke to my bass player today he is just so lovely :)

and i think i am officially a neck lover :stunned:

I think THIS will kill everyone, apologies if its posted before!

70annc.jpg

:stunned: *dies*

domomom.gif

HAARP dom :stongue:

I've never noticed that girl until I did this gif :LO L:

00019h19

i cant see anything :facepalm:

:stunned: Muscles. Revenge, perhaps? :chuckle :

i dont mind revenge if drummer muscles are involved :eyebrows:

like this for example

126875330.jpg

just look at those arms

Hello everyone!

I haven´t posted much...

Uni sucks really. If this semester won´t kill me I´m not sure what will. My schedule is shit...I still don´t even believe it. I have classes from 8 am till 8 pm on wednesday :eek::eek: Somebody please shoot me! :noey:

I have this american teacher who is basically one of the most important linguist and creolist in the world but he can´t teach! He´s giving us a test on monday about stuff he didn´t explain in the two classes we had so far. Yes, classes started this week and we´re having a test already... Oh he teaches another subject course of mine. Great.

My english teacher looks like he´s drunk all the time...lol

At least russian classes are good fun!

I just had an ugly fight with my mother as well about uni and various other things and I´m feeling like crap basically. Go me.

On the other side I just had some news that I might be going to one of the super sold out U2 gigs in October in Coimbra! (city where I study)! :awesome: I´ll have confirmation on monday. It´s a funny story, my cousin is a judge and basically the police aprehended tickets being sold illegally, so now those tickets are kinda back on the market, however she obviously has acces to them first at normal price! :eyebrows:

Sorry about rant...

312jtli.jpg

This pic is so cute. :supersad:

Hello! That sucks about uni! :noey: U2 sounds good though :awesome:

126875330.jpg

:'(

_ANN2313.jpg

Please feel better :kiss:

School has started for me last week on thurday and my teacher in accounting (subject) wanted to write a test in two weeks also about the whole stuff we have learned last year :mad::mad: This teacher is just bad, really!! He is not good in this subject! I ask myself how my class mates and I should pass the exams! HONESTLY! We already asked for a different teacher... didnt work out!

Thanks.. Maybe I will tomorrow. Today was not a good day. :(

Sometimes I just feel like telling all those uni suckers to go to hell! :mad:

Or sing this and chill out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VkjJuKDRMg

Hello! That sucks about uni! :noey: U2 sounds good though :awesome:

I know right! :awesome: I bet I´m gonna go "wooow there it´s The Edge!" like a certain someone...:LOL:

2w70391.jpg

We do! :awesome:

You need to write on your story missy :fear:

Oh you have no idea what happened last night.... let's just say the gig was over the top :eyebrows:

So I definitely have some inspiration now.

sorry I don't have much time to quote anyone, I'm stealing Internet at the moment and I won't have any until I'm back in Canada. I will have to give you guys a recap of the gigs :yesey: I've run into a lot of musers and I met Kirk twice :)

What? I was talking about a certain Howard!

I bet you said or thought other kinds of things when you saw The Edge...:eyebrows:

98rbti.jpg

ok, ok :shifty:

I did :facepalm:

sorry I don't have much time to quote anyone, I'm stealing Internet at the moment and I won't have any until I'm back in Canada. I will have to give you guys a recap of the gigs :yesey: I've run into a lot of musers and I met Kirk twice :)

Hey! Sounds great! :awesome: Kirky :eyebrows:

wetsuitbanging.gif

thought i'd share this from last night

*waves*

P1010343-1.jpg

Thanks for sharing :awesome:

I know right! :awesome: I bet I´m gonna go "wooow there it´s The Edge!" like a certain someone...:LOL:

:awesome:

You met Kirk :awesome:

Picture_17_2.jpg

:supersad: