Is he singing? :stunned:

I think he was only saying goodbye. :LOL:

:awesome: How was the gig? :happy:

Muse were amazing as always! And so were Billy Talent, I can't believe I saw two great bands on the same day! :D I got quite a good spot during Muse, somewhere in the 10th row on Matt's side. I had to go back a little after the 4th or 5th song though, the moshing was too hard to bear. And the stagedivers were bloody annoying, but hey! it was worth for Muse :awesome: I even listened to an entire Kasabian gig for them. (sorry Aurora, I know you love them, but they are a bit boring to me :erm:) Speaking of which, they came on stage 10 minutes later than they were supposed to, this is why Muse skipped Exogenesis. :( And nevermind the short setlist, I had a really great time yesterday and I bet all the moaners in the Sziget thread would have had as well if they were there. I can't wait for Wembley! :dance:

Now I have to edit over 250 photos. :stunned:

146710350.jpg

new twitpic! yay :dance:

(this is my very first post here, i've never posted a picture before)

Holy crap, I was here. :stunned:

And hey, Coralucky! :D

n20608709985_364962_9686.jpg?t=1281979965

I think he was only saying goodbye. :LOL:

Muse were amazing as always! And so were Billy Talent, I can't believe I saw two great bands on the same day! :D I got quite a good spot during Muse, somewhere in the 10th row on Matt's side. I had to go back a little after the 4th or 5th song though, the moshing was too hard to bear. And the stagedivers were bloody annoying, but hey! it was worth for Muse :awesome: I even listened to an entire Kasabian gig for them. (sorry Aurora, I know you love them, but they are a bit boring to me :erm:) Speaking of which, they came on stage 10 minutes later than they were supposed to, this is why Muse skipped Exogenesis. :( And nevermind the short setlist, I had a really great time yesterday and I bet all the moaners in the Sziget thread would have had as well if they were there. I can't wait for Wembley! :dance:

I love Kasabian. :phu:

:LOL:

:awesome:

They moaners can gtfo!! :fear: Glad you had a great time. Saw Billy Talent last year :awesome: I really love them. Was his singing good? Sometimes it can be pretty bad :chuckle:

They didn't play Exo because of Kasabian? :eek: I thought I saw Exo on the setlist. So it was def planned :supersad:

I demand 250 edited pictures! :awesome:

Unbenannt.jpg

They moaners can gtfo!! :fear: Glad you had a great time. Saw Billy Talent last year :awesome: I really love them. Was his singing good? Sometimes it can be pretty bad :chuckle:

They didn't play Exo because of Kasabian? :eek: I thought I saw Exo on the setlist. So it was def planned :supersad:

I demand 250 edited pictures!

I'm gonna stop reading their posts, otherwise they will definitely ruin the gig for me! :fear: When will this moaning be over? :noey:

I love Billy Talent as well, they are brilliant! :happy: Nah, I think the vocals were ok.

Yeah, Claudi said she read somewhere that Muse were tight on schedule, because they started too late. :erm: The technicians even brought Dom's timpani drums on stage.

I loved it when Matt said a few words in Hungarian. He said "Jó estét Budapest" (which means "Good evening Budapest") and "Köszi szépen" (which means "Thanks a lot"). I still can't wipe that grin from my face.

:chuckle: It won't be so many, I had to delete a few because they were screwed up. Plus I couldn't zoom in properly, because I didn't have such a good camera.I gave my best though. :D

What the hell is he doing? :wtf:

got no idea! i've been wondering too! haha

The guy was a Hungarian chronicler, he's holding a feather, this is what Dom's touching. No one knows who he really was, there are various stories about his real name, but people call him "Anonymus".

dfivlu.jpg?t=1281984647

I'm gonna stop reading their posts, otherwise they will definitely ruin the gig for me! :fear: When will this moaning be over? :noey:

I love Billy Talent as well, they are brilliant! :happy: Nah, I think the vocals were ok.

Yeah, Claudi said she read somewhere that Muse were tight on schedule, because they started too late. :erm: The technicians even brought Dom's timpani drums on stage.

I loved it when Matt said a few words in Hungarian. He said "Jó estét Budapest" (which means "Good evening Budapest") and "Köszi szépen" (which means "Thanks a lot"). I still can't wipe that grin from my face.

:chuckle: It won't be so many, I had to delete a few because they were screwed up. Plus I couldn't zoom in properly, because I didn't have such a good camera.I gave my best though. :D

Same happened after Helsinki and that was such an awesome gig :fear:

Ahh, too bad they didn't play it :supersad:

It's always so funny when they speak in your language :chuckle:

2.jpg

Glad you had fun :happy: And don't worry, I'm not bashing skulls or anything when people say they don't like Kasabian. :LOL: (Though I might have poked Stef and Tiia a few times... :unsure:)

I still can't get over how amazing Dom's lower lip is. :stunned: So suckable! :ninja:

Hello, everyone! :happy:

146710350.jpg

new twitpic! yay :dance:

(this is my very first post here :D, i've never posted a picture before)

Welcome :happy:

Sounds like you had an awesome time! Lucky you :awesome:

musenmeposter.jpg

Whaat, I do like Kasabian and introduced them to you. :wtf:

sharingoranges.jpg

I remember you poking fun at them a few times. :phu:

I think I can stay some more, I'm in bed, not actually sleepy :yesey:

Damn! I think Aurora and Tiia got it...I might have a slight wave :stunned:

Is this the part where I get to say "told you so"? :happy: