sounds awesome! :awesome:

I see you are teaching them the important stuff :shifty:

:phu:

Are you ok? :erm:

69.jpg

Haha yes i am, I've turned two 8 year olds gay, so i'm sure they will end up being PDTers when they grow up.

dom_tom_japan2010.jpg

Has muse/dom said anything about Wembley, like any plans to make is special even thought i doubt they will.

Haha yes i am, I've turned two 8 year olds gay, so i'm sure they will end up being PDTers when they grow up.

dom_tom_japan2010.jpg

Has muse/dom said anything about Wembley, like any plans to make is special even thought i doubt they will.

:eek: Frankie :noey:

I don't think they have...only on past gigs but they didn't do anything special there as promised either :erm:

DSC_7904_%282%29.jpg

This is positively adorable! :happy:

Tiia said they looked like dicks :phu:

They didn't! :eek:

Oh yes they did! :LOL: Red glitterwangs :chuckle:

Btw, I'm appalled, you had a conversation about massage oils and nobody suggested mint oil. :noey:

I've dyed my hair red :facepalm: We went to a nightclub and they were like "this doesnt look like you"

I feel like a true PDTer with pinky/red hair.

Ah, I want to see a photo! :awesome: Soon we'll all be redheads. :ninja:

Edited by Miss T

He should come naked :yesey:

5my4g7-1.jpg

that will be good enough for me :eyebrows:

This is positively adorable! .happy:

Btw, I'm appalled, you had a conversation about massage oils and nobody suggested mint oil. :noey:

Ah, I want to see a photo! :awesome: Soon we'll all be redheads. :ninja:

Photos tomorrow. Haha changing one PDTers hair by one. :LOL:

I'll get photos tomorrow, going on a Safari or going on a car journey to Safari resort, it takes a whole day

I have some awesome videos of me teaching some of the people in the high school to drum Apocalypse Please, at the end of the video they all go "DOM HOWARD" :LOL: so cool!

Way to go Frankie :LOL: That sounds great :chuckle:

sounds awesome! :awesome:

I see you are teaching them the important stuff :shifty:

Are you ok? :erm:

The Wang-Biscuits, sorry Glitterati Cookies were very cool though :D

I'm ok cheers hun, just a bit "meh" at the mo and can't really be arsed with anything. Housemate being a bit problematique too :fear: May vent down the docks at some point or may just snap out of it :LOL: Or kill him and bury the body under my strawberry plants :chuckle:

:) yes thank you, I'm having the time of my life. But then again I actually can't wait for Wembley and San Diego.

88929699.jpg

Wembers and San Diego - niiiiiice. Glad you're having the time of your life - it sounds really :awesome:

MTVinterview066.jpg

I'm ok cheers hun, just a bit "meh" at the mo and can't really be arsed with anything. Housemate being a bit problematique too :fear: May vent down the docks at some point or may just snap out of it :LOL: Or kill him and bury the body under my strawberry plants :chuckle:

You think your strawberries would like that? :erm:

20090404-dy6cw62cbg7jpgaub5h6t62-1.jpg

You think your strawberries would like that? :erm:

20090404-dy6cw62cbg7jpgaub5h6t62-1.jpg

Good point :chuckle: I can't just ditch the body over the neighbour's hedge like I did with the dead blackbird last week though, and he's not compost-able so can't go in the compost bin. *needs more thought* :shifty:

Ah, it'll all come out in the wash, as my mate's gran used to say :LOL:

MTVinterview064.jpg

Frankie :dance:

They looked nothing like that on the photos though :chuckle:

Well, mint is your thing, you could use it :yesey:

balloons.gif

Good point :chuckle: I can't just ditch the body over the neighbour's hedge like I did with the dead blackbird last week though, and he's not compost-able so can't go in the compost bin. *needs more thought* :shifty:

Ah, it'll all come out in the wash, as my mate's gran used to say :LOL:

Oh it's compostable all right, it just would take a while and depend on the surroudings :shifty:

26.jpg

Iv'e been looking for this picture of Dom for so long and I just can't find it!:

He's wearing there a pink shirt, his black leather coat, black skinnies, white converse, and sun glasses and he's leanning on a pole next to Chris.. XD

haha does anyone have this picture? or got an idea of the picture i'm talking about? haha

Edited by coralucky

I'm looking for this picture of Dom for so long and I just can't find it!:

He's wearing there a pink shirt, his black leather coat, black skinnies, white converse, and sun glasses and he's leanning on a pole next to Chris.. XD

haha does anyone have this picture? or got an idea of the picture i'm talking about? haha

I know what pic you mean, but I don't have it :supersad:

31.jpg

Oh it's compostable all right, it just would take a while and depend on the surroudings :shifty:

26.jpg

Back to the drawing board :noey::LOL:

Iv'e been looking for this picture of Dom for so long and I just can't find it!:

You mean this little beauty :D

14452901.jpg

Hell yeah! finally! where did you get it from?! :O

thank you so much!

This is one of Dom's sexiest pics ever!

It's on Microcuts, stashed right away on the second to last page of Official Resistance-era pics. I don't know why that nugget of information has stayed in my brain, I dread to think of the potentially useful stuff it could be keeping out :rolleyes::LOL: And yes, it's one of the meltdown pics in here :chuckle:

cbx.jpg

It's on Microcuts, stashed right away on the second to last page of Official Resistance-era pics. I don't know why that nugget of information has stayed in my brain, I dread to think of the potentially useful stuff it could be keeping out :rolleyes::LOL: And yes, it's one of the meltdown pics in here :chuckle:

cbx.jpg

sexy as hell indeed!

thank you honey :)

theearlydayslargemsg120.jpg

Because I wanted to massage him and I don't like mint oil :noey:

you're still in denial :LOL:

But mint is amazing :supersad:

They looked nothing like that on the photos though :chuckle:

Well, mint is your thing, you could use it :yesey:

balloons.gif

Oh, they were proper crooked wangs. :happy:

Don't mind if I do! :eyebrows:

I love how they play with their balls :chuckle:

We definitely do. Doesn't Frankie have one that she was gonna post ages ago?

omg...that was really ages ago :eek: :eek:

32.jpg

Yeah, I remember that from the first thread I was on :chuckle: But I think that computer wasn't working very well or something.

4l15c7.jpg

:O :eek: how did i forget!

146710350.jpg

ummm legs, how i miss!