Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England

• Yes
    • No

Jings

the threads alive

ALIVE I TELL YOU

QUICK, CANCEL THE FUNERAL DIRCTORS, I DETECT A HEARTBEAT!!!!

hows a`body then???

29th, will check the working/gigging/drinking calender!!!

Aye it lives and breathes; had to use the old defibrilators Casualty stylee to revive the old lad though.

Get checking that calendar Brian, there's dogs in the toon waiting for you!

Aye it lives and breathes; had to use the old defibrilators Casualty stylee to revive the old lad though.

Get checking that calendar Brian, there's dogs in the toon waiting for you!

ohhhh feck

i checked the gig list, im away to see Toby Jepson in Dundee on the 29th

for all those not old enough, Toby was the lead singer from Little Angels (90s rock band)

ahhh bugger, not chuffed you know, i think you all check my diary first and see when i cant manage!!!

hmm part of me wants toby to postpone!!!

how often are you having thses meet ups??

im well pissed off now!!!

I'm in Newcastle!

Want to come out and play then?

ohhhh feck

i checked the gig list, im away to see Toby Jepson in Dundee on the 29th

for all those not old enough, Toby was the lead singer from Little Angels (90s rock band)

ahhh bugger, not chuffed you know, i think you all check my diary first and see when i cant manage!!!

hmm part of me wants toby to postpone!!!

how often are you having thses meet ups??

im well pissed off now!!!

Good grief!! Little Angels......now there's a blast from the past. I've got a single by them in my mum's garage with all the other vinyl stuff, Womankind I think it was called....

Anyway, don't need to check you're diary, we work it out telepathically or something spooky like that :eek: just to make sure it clashes with whatever you're doing! :LOL:

Looks like they're shaping up to be a monthly thing; hope so as if there as much fun as the last one I could do that every couple of weeks :D

Tell you what, let us know what dates you're free for October and we'll try and fix it so you can come; hows aboot that hinny?

Want to come out and play then?

Good grief!! Little Angels......now there's a blast from the past. I've got a single by them in my mum's garage with all the other vinyl stuff, Womankind I think it was called....

Anyway, don't need to check you're diary, we work it out telepathically or something spooky like that :eek: just to make sure it clashes with whatever you're doing! :LOL:

Looks like they're shaping up to be a monthly thing; hope so as if there as much fun as the last one I could do that every couple of weeks :D

Tell you what, let us know what dates you're free for October and we'll try and fix it so you can come; hows aboot that hinny?

WAYHAY !!!

shall check whats going on in october, i know i have a programme fair on the 13thi think in Glasgow, bu i shall check what dates are free, you never know there might be a few of us coming down!!!:D HIC !!

oh and cut out the spooky telepathy thing, cos your telling me to down more McEwans Export and you know i cant resist!!!:rolleyes:

as for Little Angels, yup, gonna be FAB cant beat the good foot stomping classics like Too Much Too Young, Product Of The Working Class etc

hope you are all ace fab and groovy and the likes!

WAYHAY !!!

shall check whats going on in october, i know i have a programme fair on the 13thi think in Glasgow, bu i shall check what dates are free, you never know there might be a few of us coming down!!!:D HIC !!

Ace!

oh and cut out the spooky telepathy thing, cos your telling me to down more McEwans Export and you know i cant resist!!!:rolleyes:

Hey,that's got nowt to do with me! Using my hypnotic weirdy telepathicness m'jiggins I was telling you to drink Heineken. Hmm, some people!:rolleyes::LOL:

as for Little Angels, yup, gonna be FAB cant beat the good foot stomping classics like Too Much Too Young, Product Of The Working Class etc

hope you are all ace fab and groovy and the likes!

Nope, can only remember the one song by the Little Angels; hope it's a great gig though; enjoy!

Wish I was feeling all ace fab and groovy but still got three more days of the week to go before the weekend rolls round again.....:$ Hope you're tip top too matey!

Ace!

Hey,that's got nowt to do with me! Using my hypnotic weirdy telepathicness m'jiggins I was telling you to drink Heineken. Hmm, some people!:rolleyes::LOL:

Nope, can only remember the one song by the Little Angels; hope it's a great gig though; enjoy!

Wish I was feeling all ace fab and groovy but still got three more days of the week to go before the weekend rolls round again.....:$ Hope you're tip top too matey!

Heineken, hmmm well its better than some i spose, but i shall get you round to my way of thinking...........*look into my eyes and utter the immertal words........McEwans Export....McEwans Export............* is it working yet????

Little Angels........go on dig em out..............you know you want too.....with a tin of Export too;)

Ahh just think every minute is closer to the weekend...........so in theory, and reality.... you are closer to the weekend now than when you started reading this......hey..i know it sounds pathetic, but go with the flow.........and the Export;)

Heineken, hmmm well its better than some i spose, but i shall get you round to my way of thinking...........*look into my eyes and utter the immertal words........McEwans Export....McEwans Export............* is it working yet????

Little Angels........go on dig em out..............you know you want too.....with a tin of Export too;)

Ahh just think every minute is closer to the weekend...........so in theory, and reality.... you are closer to the weekend now than when you started reading this......hey..i know it sounds pathetic, but go with the flow.........and the Export;)

Hmm, now that's an unusual proposition; Mc Ewans Export and the Little Angels.....nah, I'm more of a Kopparberg girl myself; pear cider; mmmm!! Red Wine!! Mmmm.... oh :$ where was I?

And you're not wrong every moment that passes brings us closer to the weekend (whichever one that is :p) and a moment closer to death, but if you have enough Red Wine, Kopparberg and McEwans Export you forget about that and everythings gggrrrreeeeaaaattt!!:LOL:

Going to any other gigs then besides the Little Angels gadgy? (Geordie for bloke; see, this thread is educational too!).

Hmm, now that's an unusual proposition; Mc Ewans Export and the Little Angels.....nah, I'm more of a Kopparberg girl myself; pear cider; mmmm!! Red Wine!! Mmmm.... oh :$ where was I?

And you're not wrong every moment that passes brings us closer to the weekend (whichever one that is :p) and a moment closer to death, but if you have enough Red Wine, Kopparberg and McEwans Export you forget about that and everythings gggrrrreeeeaaaattt!!:LOL:

Going to any other gigs then besides the Little Angels gadgy? (Geordie for bloke; see, this thread is educational too!).

Ach, e tend tae furget that ye geordies are almost scots ye ken. course ah ken whit gadgy means, noo jist settle doon hen.:LOL:

ohhh a pear cider not had a nice perry for a while actually, hmm got me thinking, but then it is only the back of 6 in the morning, best wait till later:LOL:

Other gigs eh, well last night i was in Edinburgh at Fish gig, excellent, did bulk of Clutching at straws album from marillos days as its 20 years old now, was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab, he had a pint with the crowd, swapped some banter, walked into the crowd to sing while shaking hands and posing for pics and hauled a lad up on stage and sang happy birthday to him as it was is 18th (and a bit worse for wear he was too)(the boy not Fish:LOL:),

Tomorrow a few of us are of to see Ross Noble a geordie comic, youve prob heard of him and on monday, back of to see Fish again:$

what you been up to recently????

Ach, e tend tae furget that ye geordies are almost scots ye ken. course ah ken whit gadgy means, noo jist settle doon hen.:LOL:

ohhh a pear cider not had a nice perry for a while actually, hmm got me thinking, but then it is only the back of 6 in the morning, best wait till later:LOL:

Other gigs eh, well last night i was in Edinburgh at Fish gig, excellent, did bulk of Clutching at straws album from marillos days as its 20 years old now, was faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaab, he had a pint with the crowd, swapped some banter, walked into the crowd to sing while shaking hands and posing for pics and hauled a lad up on stage and sang happy birthday to him as it was is 18th (and a bit worse for wear he was too)(the boy not Fish:LOL:),

Tomorrow a few of us are of to see Ross Noble a geordie comic, youve prob heard of him and on monday, back of to see Fish again:$

what you been up to recently????

Ross Noble; been to see him in Billingham a couple of years ago, he's hilarious; better than Eddie Izzard I reckon (but similarly surreal and rambling: both good things in my book :yesey:). Bet he'll be great. Got his DVD for Crimbo last year and still haven't got round to watching it; I'm a bit rubbish at watching DVD's got a couple going back over a year still unseen.

2 Fish concerts? Two lots of Derek Dick? (For some reason I've retained that wee bit of Marillion trivia) you like Fish/Marillion as much as Muse then? Sounds like it was an ace gig anyway; always nice to get a bit of pwopa interaction going with the crowd (Take heed Bellamy; never mind just going 'cheers' once in a while:mad:)

Not been up to much exciting lately, but got not one, but two new jobs to start over the next couple of months. Scary or what?!:eek: What else you up to then?

Ross Noble; been to see him in Billingham a couple of years ago, he's hilarious; better than Eddie Izzard I reckon (but similarly surreal and rambling: both good things in my book :yesey:). Bet he'll be great. Got his DVD for Crimbo last year and still haven't got round to watching it; I'm a bit rubbish at watching DVD's got a couple going back over a year still unseen.

2 Fish concerts? Two lots of Derek Dick? (For some reason I've retained that wee bit of Marillion trivia) you like Fish/Marillion as much as Muse then? Sounds like it was an ace gig anyway; always nice to get a bit of pwopa interaction going with the crowd (Take heed Bellamy; never mind just going 'cheers' once in a while:mad:)

Not been up to much exciting lately, but got not one, but two new jobs to start over the next couple of months. Scary or what?!:eek: What else you up to then?

Happnin!:D

Hmm been a marillion fan for more than i care to mention in public:eek:, saw their last ever gig with fish oin line up back in 88, though nobody knew it then, then in 89 went to see marillion and their support?? a young and up and coming band called Little Angels:LOL:

sooooo yup that was Fish gig number 15, and 16 to come on monday, that one there was a select audience invitation thingy, and already had tix for mondays upcoming gig, but at least i now know the set list:D

Yeh love the interaction, talking football, politics telling jokes and stories and generally having a laugh into the bargain, makes you feel part of the gig, thet to me is a proper entertainer.

this will be the 5th time of seeing Ross Noble as well, i think he`s great, he kinda rambles just lke me, but hes got more hair tho:LOL:

so come on, spill it, whats these two new jobs then???

oh and who is exactly organizing the meet ups? is it you Tracy? whoever happens to be bothered?? just for the fact that i shall see whats available in october and keep people up to speed? what are we talking timescale here? how much notice do people need??

oh have fun now

oh and who is exactly organizing the meet ups? is it you Tracy? whoever happens to be bothered?? just for the fact that i shall see whats available in october and keep people up to speed? what are we talking timescale here? how much notice do people need??

Basically, I just keep an eye on the thread and when a date gets mentioned, I check and am usually free. Living 20 mins away from the Toon means I never need much notice, to be honest... :LOL:

The only dates I can't do in October is the weekend of 20/21 (going off to Stockholm to see some band or another :D), but then again neither can Sam I'd imagine (she's going off to see some band or another :D). 6th would be too soon after the Sept one, and you can't make 13th anyway... I'll stick my neck out and say October 27th would be a good day for me, if that suits others. You know you're welcome to stay :).

Basically, I just keep an eye on the thread and when a date gets mentioned, I check and am usually free. Living 20 mins away from the Toon means I never need much notice, to be honest... :LOL:

The only dates I can't do in October is the weekend of 20/21 (going off to Stockholm to see some band or another :D), but then again neither can Sam I'd imagine (she's going off to see some band or another :D). 6th would be too soon after the Sept one, and you can't make 13th anyway... I'll stick my neck out and say October 27th would be a good day for me, if that suits others. You know you're welcome to stay :).

I'm in Stockholm for a hen weekend then. Also happens we're off to see some band aswell.

Happnin!:D

Hmm been a marillion fan for more than i care to mention in public:eek:, saw their last ever gig with fish oin line up back in 88, though nobody knew it then, then in 89 went to see marillion and their support?? a young and up and coming band called Little Angels:LOL:

sooooo yup that was Fish gig number 15, and 16 to come on monday, that one there was a select audience invitation thingy, and already had tix for mondays upcoming gig, but at least i now know the set list:D

Yeh love the interaction, talking football, politics telling jokes and stories and generally having a laugh into the bargain, makes you feel part of the gig, thet to me is a proper entertainer.

this will be the 5th time of seeing Ross Noble as well, i think he`s great, he kinda rambles just lke me, but hes got more hair tho:LOL:

so come on, spill it, whats these two new jobs then???

oh have fun now

Hiya Brian. Going to do a loooonnnnngggg answer 'bout this on your thread instead, but the organiser of these here meet ups; me and tracy and wendy really came up with the first one and then me and wendy for the second one that's going to be at the end of September, so yeah, whoever happens to be bothered! Varies about how much notice; some folk have shifts/partners with shifts to work around and as for October, I'm off to four gigs within the space of a month :eek: why do all the bands I like have to do that and all tour at the same time?!!

Don't know who this band are I'm going to see....some crowd of lads...Fuse was it?:LOL:

Yep i'm free wkend of 27th so you can count me in.

Yay! Great to hear you can make it along too!

• 3 weeks later...
Eh?:confused::happy:

Hello Brian. Why are you still up?

I'm going to bed anyway. School night and all that.

You missed a blinder on Saturday; Eternally Missed? Eternally Pissed more like...

Oh I was chatting away to Karin/Goodbyegirl in my thread, and she is from around your neck of the woods so i directed her to here and she may be up for a meet up.

im gonna see how october goes for work, and if im free....................................:D

• 2 weeks later...
whens the meet ups??? eh eh eh eh??? when when eh eh???

Hiya Brian!

Must stop having these midnight rendevous! And me a married lady!:eek:

How you doing hinny?:happy:

These meet ups? Tell you what, whens you free; seeing as we're there already doon here in Geordieland we'll likely find it easier to get to than you.

Which weekends in November are you free for a trip down south of the border?

Hiya Brian!

Must stop having these midnight rendevous! And me a married lady!:eek:

How you doing hinny?:happy:

These meet ups? Tell you what, whens you free; seeing as we're there already doon here in Geordieland we'll likely find it easier to get to than you.

Which weekends in November are you free for a trip down south of the border?

ohh november now,, what happened to october??:LOL:

will see bout november and whats what and all that etc etc

me? not bad................and you??

whats wrong with this time of night,,, shhh new code word for rendezvous and i will be the one wearing the flower in the lapel!!!

Archived