Any North East UK Muse Fans?

Forcedin_x

Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England

• Yes
    • No

Just turned 35 the other day and yes, the older you get has no effect on how immature you can be. So there! I win na na na na na na!!:p

look, its my game and your not getting to play:LOL:

or i`ll get my big brother on to you, oh hang on, i dont have one, well i`ll get my big sister on to you, hmmm hang on, i dont have one of them either.....

bugger!

theoratically your not quite half my age, but ohhh get me being so mature eh :LOL:

you can be imanything you want

does that mean cos im nearly twice your age, i cant be tho???

if you're 35

and im 16, double 16 = 32 so you're double my age plus a bit, so basically double

if you're 35

and im 16, double 16 = 32 so you're double my age plus a bit, so basically double

am i 35 am i ??

oh crap......thanks for breaking that to me gently!!!!

crikey, the way youre describing this age thingy, sounds like youre trying to get an outshot at darts!!:LOL:

look, its my game and your not getting to play:LOL:

or i`ll get my big brother on to you, oh hang on, i dont have one, well i`ll get my big sister on to you, hmmm hang on, i dont have one of them either.....

bugger!

Ha! Well I do have a big brother and he's massive!! Consider him on to you for being nasty to his little sister so there!!:p

DARTS?

this does NOT help your defence

I get what you mean about the darts. As well as being old farts, we have to now defend ourselves for being such. Oh woe!

Y'know what, it'll happen to you one day too; you'll wake up and be thirty odd as well. It's not that bad, really. A few points of comparison, in defence of being so very old....

16: You go to school.

35: You go to work; you get paid for going there-yay!!

16: Always skint

35: For a few hours after payday you're rich. Rich!! Beyond your wildest dreams mwhhhhahhhhhahahahah!!!

16: Parents poking nose into your business constantly

35: Parents: something you see once a week or so for Sunday dinner

16: Living with your parents

35: Living with someone you choose to live with (plus potential for some 'action' too:LOL:)

16: spots. meh...

35: spots? Yeah, I remember them....

16: Muse announce concerts. Shit! How can I afford that/somewhere to stay etc etc, will mum let me go to Wembley with my mates etc. Drama!!!

35: Casually go on internet, enter card details where it says pay here for tickets and for hotel; you got yourself a fabby weekend to look forward to.

See, it ain't so bad being a crumbly. Defend being 16 :p:LOL: hee hee....

I get what you mean about the darts. As well as being old farts, we have to now defend ourselves for being such. Oh woe!

Y'know what, it'll happen to you one day too; you'll wake up and be thirty odd as well. It's not that bad, really. A few points of comparison, in defence of being so very old....

35: For a few hours after payday you're rich. Rich!! Beyond your wildest dreams mwhhhhahhhhhahahahah!!!

35: Living with someone you choose to live with (plus potential for some 'action' too:LOL:)

16: Muse announce concerts. Shit! How can I afford that/somewhere to stay etc etc, will mum let me go to Wembley with my mates etc. Drama!!!

35: Casually go on internet, enter card details where it says pay here for tickets and for hotel; you got yourself a fabby weekend to look forward to.

That's classic Sam!! Love it!! But who says 35 is old!!! I'm not even old yet!!!:eek::LOL:

DARTS?

this does NOT help your defence

DARTS yup, the sport of drinkers *HIC!*

good excuse for a wee drinkypoo in my book!!

oh unless of course you were refering to the 70`s doo-wop band- *daddy cool, boy from new york city, dukeof earl* and all that

crap, here i go again, showing my age :LOL:

oh oh oh

you forgot to mention that at 16 you cant have a drink without getting a slap from parent/local constabulary officer/neighbourly busybody, while at 35, well *HIC* is all i can say:LOL:

16: i can leave school legally and go to work and get paid.

16: my family were rich.

16: im an orphan

16: dont even have one. im blessed

16: im the legal age to stay in a house by myself unnattended, so i think i can go to wembley.

SUCK ON THAT.

im not really an orphan, it just helps my defence, i belong to a single parent family, theres not much snooping,

16: im the legal age to stay in a house by myself unnattended, so i think i can go to wembley.

SUCK ON THAT.

im not really an orphan, it just helps my defence, i belong to a single parent family, theres not much snooping,

SUCK ON THAT??????

ohhh have you brought some sweeties???

FAB :D

Sorry I'm late - been on my hols *shuffles in and tries to sit at the back without being noticed* :$

I'm from the North East (not originally, but I think 18 years up here counts) - in Whitley Bay *waves at everyone - young and old alike*:p

Haven't read through the whole thread, but assume that Sam (Black Cherry) has been enlisting people for a northern meet up sometime during the bank hol this month?

Spk later.....:musesign:

That's classic Sam!! Love it!! But who says 35 is old!!! I'm not even old yet!!!:eek:

For your answer to that Sue, cast your eyes below....

looking at the ages, your all OLD!

whats the crack!

DARTS yup, the sport of drinkers *HIC!*

good excuse for a wee drinkypoo in my book!!

oh unless of course you were refering to the 70`s doo-wop band- *daddy cool, boy from new york city, dukeof earl* and all that

crap, here i go again, showing my age

oh oh oh

you forgot to mention that at 16 you cant have a drink without getting a slap from parent/local constabulary officer/neighbourly busybody, while at 35, well *HIC* is all i can say

Hmm being the same age, yeah, I remember Darts. Wasn't that fella of Tiswas in them (the one with the massive eyes?). There you go, two early 80's references for the price of one for the 30 somethings and older out there :LOL:

SUCK ON THAT.

Consider myself sucking away on 'that'. Seeing as I'm some old fossil, and have no teeth left that's all I can do these days....

Everything has it's perks; I had two when I was 16 which meant double the snooping:(:$.

SUCK ON THAT??????

ohhh have you brought some sweeties???

FAB :D

Sounds good to me! Always welcome are the sweeties.:yesey:

Sorry I'm late - been on my hols *shuffles in and tries to sit at the back without being noticed* :$

I'm from the North East (not originally, but I think 18 years up here counts) - in Whitley Bay *waves at everyone - young and old alike*:p

Haven't read through the whole thread, but assume that Sam (Black Cherry) has been enlisting people for a northern meet up sometime during the bank hol this month?

Err not yet :$ was getting involved in a bit of playground type name calling stuff there..... (as I said before, age is no sign of maturity!)

But yes, anyone up for a meet up round about the time of the bank holiday weekend? There's a few of us already sorting something out; the more the merrier; anyone else want to come out and play too?

Awww... Forcedin_x isn't here... beddybyes, maybe?

HAHAHHAHAHA

dont invade us please

Oh... you coming to the meet too? Has the legal drinking age been lowered?

i'm from durham. everyone calls the kids young'uns

*shrugs* Maybe the elocution lessons paid off for me, then... :rolleyes: Maybe you didn't notice in previous posts I'm from Birtley. That's in Co Durham. Are they different places?

if you're 35 and im 16, double 16 = 32 so you're double my age plus a bit, so basically double

I LOVE how great schooling is these days... geography AND maths :LOL:

But yes, anyone up for a meet up round about the time of the bank holiday weekend? There's a few of us already sorting something out; the more the merrier; anyone else want to come out and play too?

HELL yeah! Must remember to bring my Zimmer frame and ear trumpet... ;)

You coming too Bryan? Or are you still changing your keks? Are you even supposed to wear keks under a kilt? :stunned::LOL:

Awww... Forcedin_x isn't here... beddybyes, maybe?

Oh... you coming to the meet too? Has the legal drinking age been lowered?

*shrugs* Maybe the elocution lessons paid off for me, then... :rolleyes: Maybe you didn't notice in previous posts I'm from Birtley. That's in Co Durham. Are they different places?

I LOVE how great schooling is these days... geography AND maths :LOL:

HELL yeah! Must remember to bring my Zimmer frame and ear trumpet... ;)

You coming too Bryan? Or are you still changing your keks? Are you even supposed to wear keks under a kilt? :stunned::LOL:

Hey up Tracy!

keks?? under kilt?? dont be daft!!

only wear one thing under a kilt- and thats pride!!

why do you think i had to clamber down ever so gently from nelsons column at trafalgar, couldnt just jump for fear of material flapping in the wind!!.........oh crap, thats sounds all wrong dont it!!:LOL:

when you talking of meet up then, mind your bank holidays are different here, so i dunno what dates your on about!!

For your answer to that Sue, cast your eyes below....

Hmm being the same age, yeah, I remember Darts. Wasn't that fella of Tiswas in them (the one with the massive eyes?). There you go, two early 80's references for the price of one for the 30 somethings and older out there :LOL:

Consider myself sucking away on 'that'. Seeing as I'm some old fossil, and have no teeth left that's all I can do these days....

Everything has it's perks; I had two when I was 16 which meant double the snooping:(:$.

Sounds good to me! Always welcome are the sweeties.:yesey:

Err not yet :$ was getting involved in a bit of playground type name calling stuff there..... (as I said before, age is no sign of maturity!)

TISWAS !!!, now theres a blast from the past, hmm darts singer- Den Hegarty wasnt it, didnt he take over when Chris Tarrant left??

see kiddies, he`s been around forever, ohhh and Sally James too, phoar!!

and who could forget the phantom flan flinger

*daydreams off into nostalgia mode*.............

Hey up Tracy!

keks?? under kilt?? dont be daft!!

only wear one thing under a kilt- and thats pride!!

Good for you pet! :D

why do you think i had to clamber down ever so gently from nelsons column at trafalgar, couldnt just jump for fear of material flapping in the wind!!.........oh crap, thats sounds all wrong dont it!!:LOL:

Yeah... I'd stop right there. It's sounding wronger by the minute... :LOL:

when you talking of meet up then, mind your bank holidays are different here, so i dunno what dates your on about!!

Bank hol Mon for August is 27th, so probably 25th or 26th (ie the Sat or Sunday). Any good? :)

Good for you pet! :D

Yeah... I'd stop right there. It's sounding wronger by the minute... :LOL:

Bank hol Mon for August is 27th, so probably 25th or 26th (ie the Sat or Sunday). Any good? :)

25th rings a bell im already booked up......bugger!!:mad::(

would have gone for that, a wee drinkypoo etc, sounded jut fab!!

im peeved now!!

well there will just have to be another one then, so i can dust the old kilt down again!!:LOL:

25th rings a bell im already booked up......bugger!!:mad::(

would have gone for that, a wee drinkypoo etc, sounded jut fab!!

im peeved now!!

well there will just have to be another one then, so i can dust the old kilt down again!!:LOL:

Ah bollocks. :(

Another meet you say... oh, the hardship...;) I'm sure we'll all get something arranged. :)

Ah bollocks. :(

Another meet you say... oh, the hardship...;) I'm sure we'll all get something arranged. :)

good good, glad to hear it, keep me up to speed, cos id be well up for that, well you do realise i would have to drive the 3 hours down there, and by that time i would be awfy awfy thirsty HIC!!!:LOL:

good good, glad to hear it, keep me up to speed, cos id be well up for that

Will keep you updated on this and subsequent meets. You never know; the date for this one might change if it doesn't suit alot of people. :)

well you do realise i would have to drive the 3 hours down there, and by that time i would be awfy awfy thirsty HIC!!!:LOL:

Where on earth do the Scots get this hard-drinking reputation from, I wonder...? :p

Will keep you updated on this and subsequent meets. You never know; the date for this one might change if it doesn't suit alot of people. :)

Where on earth do the Scots get this hard-drinking reputation from, I wonder...? :p

Will check on the 25th but have me doubts:(

hard-drinking, hmm, no idea what your on about, i cant manage much more than 2 pints...........after ive finished me bottle of morgans:LOL:

Oh yay whitley bay! Love it! Go there quite alot, bf lives in cullercoats :D Small world again, love this thread :D

And yes bank holiday weekend = leeds festival weekend so no no :p

TISWAS !!!, now theres a blast from the past, hmm darts singer- Den Hegarty wasnt it, didnt he take over when Chris Tarrant left??

see kiddies, he`s been around forever, ohhh and Sally James too, phoar!!

and who could forget the phantom flan flinger

*daydreams off into nostalgia mode*.............

Don't remember Tarrant leaving but then we only ever got one series of it in the North East; doh! Had to make do with Swap Shop; all natty pullovers. John Craven and Maggie Philbin.

As for phwooaring over Sally James, do you also do that over Michaela Strachan? Barely know a straight bloke in his thirties who doesn't go all dreamy at the thought of her romping around with a lion cub wearing khaki shorts (her, not the lion cub obviously...).

Would being from the East Midalnds count its close to the north east lol :D im from Nottingham

The meet up's likely to be in/round Newcastle; any use to you? Fair distance from Nottingham; about 2 and a half hours away?

Archived