Any North East UK Muse Fans?

Forcedin_x

Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England

• Yes
    • No

Actually, it's 'pummelled'.

If the South East is better (much better), why are you even posting in this thread? Haven't you noticed it's called "Any NORTH EAST UK Muse fans?" ? Go to your 'own people' if they're so much better... IF you have a thread, that is...

Also, opinions are like arseholes: everyone has one.

And if you consider Rotherham to be "in't North", then I'm glad. Because it obviously means you don't actually know what or where "North" or "Northern" really is; and that means you'll never be at one of our meets. Which is good, because I would more than likely give you an unforgettable ear bashing should you be in attendance.

By the way, having been born and lived "in't North" all of my life, I am curious on hearing this "in't" thing. I've never in my entire life actually heard it in conversation or otherwise, myself...

Nah they do the whole 't'internet' etc thing down south in Yorkshire and Lancashire, that's why it's unfamiliar to folk like us hinny!:D

• 2 years later...
Chester-Le-Street, representin'.

As far as I know, there are three die hard fans apart from me here. Namely my sister and two other girls I'm friends with from school.

There's loads more than that.... I was at a party in Birtley just last week-end with at least 12 Musers off this board...... :)

Archived