Any North East UK Muse Fans?

Forcedin_x

Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England

• Yes
    • No

WAYHAY iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits......YOU !!

hows you these days??

ah well will make it later in the month then eh??

gig? oh, comedy gig this time, not my choice, but workmates, off to see Jim Davidson...hey its an excuse for a pint ok!!!!

Does that mean you can make it along this time? Wahey!

But seriously, Jim Davison:eek::wtf:.....off licences do exist y'know....

Think it's friday 9th Nov :unsure: Sam? Tracy? Anyone?:happy:

Aye, Friday the 9th. To celebrate our Tracy being another year older (and wiser?!?). Same place good for you folks? Weatherspoons?

Soooooooooooooooooo someone give me a heads up when the next meet up is PLEASE I dont want to miss out again :p

There you go then, Friday the 9th at Wetherspoons in the toon. (Union Rooms Wetherspoons (in case there's now more than one in town. Hey, we have two in Durham and Newcastle's way bigger).

Now I can't make it :mad::(, hubby working night shift and no babysitter. However, hubbs has new job starting soon with no night shifts so will be able to make ALL future events....:D

Have a great night everyone - I know you will... and Sam and Tracy, might as well take the pirate hats with you this time and give everyone a laugh :LOL: Say hello to Tomsk for me....;)

• 2 weeks later...

:( Wendy! See you at the next meet though, right? RIGHT?! :D

MandyNau - you still coming on Friday? (will PM you incase you don't see this).

Looking forward to it... will be getting a bottle of red on my way into the bar, just to start off slowly, like... :LOL:

:( Wendy! See you at the next meet though, right? RIGHT?! :D

MandyNau - you still coming on Friday? (will PM you incase you don't see this).

Looking forward to it... will be getting a bottle of red on my way into the bar, just to start off slowly, like... :LOL:

Yes I will be at the next one... really not happy at missing this one, Happy Birthday hun, have a pwoper good time and don't harrass too many men in blouses :LOL: Have a great time everyone - text me if you remember (I'll be sitting at home on me tod thinking aout what you lot are up to :'( ;))

tehhee thanks you guys for making sure I dont forget the meetup :p I will sooooo be there! And good idea to maybe start off early, might soothe my nerves mhmm :D

Aww, don't be nervous! We're nice honest!:) That said I was close to pooing my pants first time I went along to a meet up- was that scared! You'll be fine; couple of drinks and life will be sweet.:happy:

Yes I will be at the next one... really not happy at missing this one, Happy Birthday hun, have a pwoper good time and don't harrass too many men in blouses :LOL: Have a great time everyone - text me if you remember (I'll be sitting at home on me tod thinking aout what you lot are up to :'( ;))

Will do best to text you and blither randomly no doubt. That said; bother will my mobile means I've lost your number- giz a text and then I'll be back in touch:D. Pwomise not to do what I did to my friend at 2 in the morning last time; texted her and woke her up just to say 'Wahey!! I'm pissed'.

I've just updated the party thread....more people would be nice. :happy:

Was half way through sending you a PM about this when I got distracted- deffo still on for this- will be in touch over the weekend:happy:

ooo ooo ooo now then, i know im not chuffed about missing friday meet up due to other commitments, but did i just read that there will be one on the 8th dec?????????

scurries of to check calendar......................................

Yup, a knees up for Crimbo no less! Make sure you aren't off to another gig now eh?

ooo ooo ooo now then, i know im not chuffed about missing friday meet up due to other commitments, but did i just read that there will be one on the 8th dec?????????

scurries of to check calendar......................................

So......is that a Yes? :)

They're all out in Newcastle Jambo... had a text from Sam about an hour ago and she was sober :eek:

I couldn't make it tonight :(, but will deff be there on 8th so would be good to meet you and any others that want to come along...:D

what do you mean.........Sam was sober, that must be a spelling mistake on my screen!!!

nahhhhhhhhh,.....................................she cant be sober

surely not..................

what do you mean.........Sam was sober, that must be a spelling mistake on my screen!!!

nahhhhhhhhh,.....................................she cant be sober

surely not..................

Au contraire Blackadder! Am sober as judge (funny how they say that seeing as most judges go on like they are off their tits...) bad tummy thing I'm afraid. Tracy reckons I may have a stomach ulcer from the symptoms. Well, the bland diet would make me lose loads of weight so win win situation really:).

Will be sure to post some photos on the Northern Bollocks thread tomorrow if I can figure out how that wretched camera works:mad: bah!

Had fun, Tracy seemed to like her presents, think the vegetables were a bit of a winner...:stunned:

Au contraire Blackadder! Am sober as judge (funny how they say that seeing as most judges go on like they are off their tits...) bad tummy thing I'm afraid. Tracy reckons I may have a stomach ulcer from the symptoms. Well, the bland diet would make me lose loads of weight so win win situation really:).

Will be sure to post some photos on the Northern Bollocks thread tomorrow if I can figure out how that wretched camera works:mad: bah!

Had fun, Tracy seemed to like her presents, think the vegetables were a bit of a winner...:stunned:

Blackadder......now THERES a programme:LOL:

you got dodgy tum, ooh no drink, ohhhh the shame, i coulda had your drink and mine, tsk tsk such a waste:LOL:

I know....:$ doh! cubed....:'(

Even been to the gym today and everything. Scared myself even with that:LOL:

wwwoooaahhhhhhhhh stop the bus right now!!!

did you say the gym??

you went to the gym? was it to drop somebody off so you could get home for a drink and get online??

hope so:LOL:

sooooo let me get this right............ there is a meet up in early december???

Thanks Sam and Tracy for making me feel welcome yesterday and making you laugh so much :LOL: I had a really good night and will def be there for the christmas bash too :) x

Aww, thanks :happy:. Was lovely to meet you too, it was a good night. Have just rigged the camera up to the computer (I can do that bit, I just for some reason can't make it do the photos bit:$) and get this, Andrew took 22 pictures of that lad doing 'sex face' from the random book we found. 22!!! And this, believe it or not, was one of the better ones...:rolleyes:

DSCF1131.jpg

Archived