Any North East UK Muse Fans?

Forcedin_x

Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England

• Yes
    • No

i think there are plenty of us lurking about - me included

I'm about 30 min from you both. Hello there; thought you were from round here too; where are you from then? Still trying to organise a north east meet up or has the musefest overtaken it. :D

Hello there; thought you were from round here too; where are you from then? Still keen on a northern meet up; definitely! You coming?

:yesey: ME! *waves*

Hello down South there in Darlo! Y'allright there?

theres a good 30 of us at least

Really? (Falls off seat) Never in Durham surely?

Of which I am also one! *waves to Sam* :D

I'm sort of smack bang inbetween Durham and Newcastle (Birtley to be precise - if anyone bar Sam has ever heard of it, that is...).

Hiya Tracy! (Waves back in direction of the old A167) There you go Forcedin; there's one of the three I know of there! Been round Birtley again the other day; just can't keep away from the place (all in the name of work). I may know Birtley but you've heard of Pity Me too unlike pretty much anyone else will have!

You on for a northern meet up then as well?

looking at the ages, your all OLD!

whats the crack!

Hmm. Old are we?:indiff: Either Muse's music transcends age or the Pied Piper came along and abducted all the people under 30. Cheeky whippersnapper, I have you know I'm in my prime! Apparently....

Your point being? :p

Being oldER does sometimerhave its advantages, you know...:)

Exactly. Couldn't have put it better myself! Besides, it only feels like a couple of years ago since I was 16, time has a nasty habit of running away without you noticing....:(

looking at the ages, your all OLD!

whats the crack!

Hiya, I'm a Geordie!

and yes another OLDun. :D

I'm from Whickham originally but have moved around for years. As you can see, I'm now in Essex. :( Still have my accent though!

Hiya Tracy! (Waves back in direction of the old A167) There you go Forcedin; there's one of the three I know of there! Been round Birtley again the other day; just can't keep away from the place (all in the name of work). I may know Birtley but you've heard of Pity Me too unlike pretty much anyone else will have!

Hiya Sam,

I lived just outside of Stanley (Beamish to be precise, or if you want to be more precise No Place!) many years ago, and used to go through Pity Me on my way to work in Durham every day. :)

Your point being? :p

Being oldER does sometimerhave its advantages, you know...:)

BTW... you might want to edit your sig... the Newcastle and Wembley Arena dates have '2007' in them... or do you have inside information?

i have inside information

lol

i was excited about writing wembley in i forgots :(

I an what you would call an official 'hanger of monkeys'

I'd still be up for a meet up. :)

Okidoke lol so where does everyone live, and taking into account where everyone who can/wants to meet up, where would the best place be? (E.g. big city) I suggest Sheffield lol but I know that's probably not going to happen :p

hanger of monkeys = Hartlepool.

Newcastle would be easiest for me but i'm willing to travel.

I was born in Hartlepool... so you're not the only Monkeyhanger here :D

I vote Newcastle too... to me Sheffield isn't 'North East'... besides, most of the people who've replied here are Durham/Newcastle/Darlington...

there are several of us in east scotland, erm, if you`ll allow us over the border with our out of date passports??:rolleyes:

Well hello there Bryan petal! How's you? You know we'd love you to come down... out of date passports or not... BUT you have to wear your kilt. Deal? ;)

Well hello there Bryan petal! How's you? You know we'd love you to come down... out of date passports or not... BUT you have to wear your kilt. Deal? ;)

ohh ok then,:LOL:

erm , but only if you wear your wings again!!!

but enough of silly chit chat, hows you then eh eh eh??

long time no gabber!!

if any meet ups are planned for the north east, count me in, and i may dust down the kilt again :LOL:, and no doubt other east coasters lie myself will come down for a bevvy or 12!!

there are several of us in east scotland, erm, if you`ll allow us over the border with our out of date passports??:rolleyes:

Well the original questio was north east uk and the last time i checked Scotland was still part of uk.......unless something has happened whilst i've been away

Well the original questio was north east uk and the last time i checked Scotland was still part of uk.......unless something has happened whilst i've been away

sssshhhhhh

we`ve sneakily sneaked away in a sneaky styley, but we might be back by the morning- check your maps when you get up!!!

its all the SNP`s fault you know, honest it is!!!

ohh ok then,:LOL:

erm , but only if you wear your wings again!!!

Ohhh... if I must... :D

but enough of silly chit chat, hows you then eh eh eh??

long time no gabber!!

I'm champion! I forget you have a love boat... I should pop in and say hi sometime.

if any meet ups are planned for the north east, count me in, and i may dust down the kilt again :LOL:, and no doubt other east coasters lie myself will come down for a bevvy or 12!!

Will do! We know where to find you if anything gets planned. :D

Ohhh... if I must... :D

I'm champion! I forget you have a love boat... I should pop in and say hi sometime.

Will do! We know where to find you if anything gets planned. :D

well fairs fair, i kept my side of the bargain with keeley at trafalgar, if you all wore wings id don the kilt, tho im not sure who don is tho??

champion eh, good good, i drink newcastle brown a lot up here and thats my wee reminder of you that is:LOL:

as for love boat thready thingy, sure pop in anytime, normally just inane ramblings going on there and stuff and parties and beer and peanuts and more beer when keeley and sue stock up for me!!:LOL:

champion eh, good good, i drink newcastle brown a lot up here and thats my wee reminder of you that is:LOL:

Aww, bless! :$:)

as for love boat thready thingy, sure pop in anytime, normally just inane ramblings going on there and stuff and parties and beer and peanuts and more beer when keeley and sue stock up for me!!:LOL:

Haha! Nice one! :D

Aww, bless! :$:)

Haha! Nice one! :D

while since i been to newcastle actually, must have a wee trip down to the metro centre sometime, tis only 3 hours away, nice wee jaunt down that direction, just too many bloody speed cameras on the A1:mad:

I was born in Hartlepool... so you're not the only Monkeyhanger here :D

I vote Newcastle too... to me Sheffield isn't 'North East'... besides, most of the people who've replied here are Durham/Newcastle/Darlington...

Lol well ît is technically - it's more east than west - it could be seen as just bang on "North" but that would be too broad a term...

All sounding v good! Defo on for meet up. Will do PM Tracy as suggested. Just wish I hadn't given my wings away to my best mate for her hen do, thats all....still got my magic wand though.

All this talk of Monkey hangers; do love that story!

Newcastle's fine with me too. Never go out in Durham anymore, with good reason. It's pants, unless you like watching people piss in the street and fight one another. And that's the lasses.

Archived