Any North East UK Muse Fans?

Forcedin_x

Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England

• Yes
    • No

Don't know whether to be pleased or not! Thought I was the only Muse fan in this village!! (Pulls Daffyd Thomas offended face)

OMG you live in Durham! No way!! But nobody likes Muse inn Durham do they? Great to know there's two of us. Whereabouts in Durham are you?

There's quite a few more of us round and about the north east; we're kind of thin on the ground but I know of about 3 or so more.

Anyway, grand to know there's another one of us out there.

Don't know whether to be pleased or not! Thought I was the only Muse fan in this village!! (Pulls Daffyd Thomas offended face)

OMG you live in Durham! No way!! But nobody likes Muse inn Durham do they? Great to know there's two of us. Whereabouts in Durham are you?

There's quite a few more of us round and about the north east; we're kind of thin on the ground but I know of about 3 or so more.

I'm about 30 min from you both.

Still trying to organise a north east meet up or has the musefest overtaken it. :D

theres a good 30 of us

atleast

Of which I am also one! *waves to Sam* :D

I'm sort of smack bang inbetween Durham and Newcastle (Birtley to be precise - if anyone bar Sam has ever heard of it, that is...).

theyre has to be enough in the north east

seen as though we filled the metro arena on the 19th of november.

:yesey:

I'm the oldest! :p

I was there with my daughter ... who's a bit older than you :$ .. but hey, the 2 guys sat next to us were even older than me :eek::D

looking at the ages, your all OLD!

whats the crack!

Your point being? :p

Being oldER does sometimerhave its advantages, you know...:)

BTW... you might want to edit your sig... the Newcastle and Wembley Arena dates have '2007' in them... or do you have inside information?

Archived