Any North East UK Muse Fans?

Forcedin_x

Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England

• Yes
    • No

Don't remember Tarrant leaving but then we only ever got one series of it in the North East; doh! Had to make do with Swap Shop; all natty pullovers. John Craven and Maggie Philbin.

As for phwooaring over Sally James, do you also do that over Michaela Strachan? Barely know a straight bloke in his thirties who doesn't go all dreamy at the thought of her romping around with a lion cub wearing khaki shorts (her, not the lion cub obviously...).

The meet up's likely to be in/round Newcastle; any use to you? Fair distance from Nottingham; about 2 and a half hours away?

Michaela strachan, wasnt she the one in the *hitman and her* with pete waterman going round all the clubs??

swap shop eh, who could forget *posh paws* the dinosaur on noels desk!!

oh crap. I think im showing my age again :LOL:

Michaela strachan, wasnt she the one in the *hitman and her* with pete waterman going round all the clubs??

swap shop eh, who could forget *posh paws* the dinosaur on noels desk!!

oh crap. I think im showing my age again :LOL:

God yeah! Posh Paws!! Used to love him; kind of pants now, but it all seemed v cutting edge having a roaring dinsoaur thingy back in the late 1770's or whenever it was exactly when we was nippers.

Do you remember Tinhead off Saturday Superstore though? Or is this just a figment of my over lucid imagination?

Yeah, strachan was on the hitman and her. As well as the really wild show. Still want to hit Pete Waterman for his crimes against music throughout my adolescence. What a complete bastard! I mean, Sonia??!!

Wasn't tinhead in brookie?

I remember hitman and her, 2 lads i went to school with were on there dancing :D

My saturdays used to spent watching going live with gordon the gopher and the muppet babies... Aah happy days.

If the meet up is bank holiday wkend i'm out. Off to reading festival but if there's another 1 i'll be there :D

Wasn't tinhead in brookie?

I remember hitman and her, 2 lads i went to school with were on there dancing :D

My saturdays used to spent watching going live with gordon the gopher and the muppet babies... Aah happy days.

If the meet up is bank holiday wkend i'm out. Off to reading festival but if there's another 1 i'll be there :D

You're right. It wasn't tin head it was sievehead I was on about. Durr!

Forgot all about the muppet babies; that was good that!

Shame you can't make it along, we'll have to do another for sometime in September or so, so that all those off to Leeds can get along too.

Wherabouts are you from in the North East then?

You're right. It wasn't tin head it was sievehead I was on about. Durr!

Forgot all about the muppet babies; that was good that!

Shame you can't make it along, we'll have to do another for sometime in September or so, so that all those off to Leeds can get along too.

Wherabouts are you from in the North East then?

I'm from sunny Hartlepool.

God yeah! Posh Paws!! Used to love him; kind of pants now, but it all seemed v cutting edge having a roaring dinsoaur thingy back in the late 1770's or whenever it was exactly when we was nippers.

Do you remember Tinhead off Saturday Superstore though? Or is this just a figment of my over lucid imagination?

Yeah, strachan was on the hitman and her. As well as the really wild show. Still want to hit Pete Waterman for his crimes against music throughout my adolescence. What a complete bastard! I mean, Sonia??!!

JINGS, saturday superstore, mike reid wasntit, no, not frank butcher, the other one, the one that got Relax banned from radio 1, only for his bosses make him the first DJ to play it after the ban was lifted:LOL: and sarah greene??

pete waterman, hmm, nothing that a freak boating accident wouldnt solve with him!!

not just sonia but the whole kylie, jason, big fun, sinitta and all that crap, same tune different words, same crapness, hmmm it would seem his bank statements have more zeros than our though..........bastard!!

pete waterman, hmm, nothing that a freak boating accident wouldnt solve with him!!

not just sonia but the whole kylie, jason, big fun, sinitta and all that crap, same tune different words, same crapness, hmmm it would seem his bank statements have more zeros than our though..........bastard!!

Surely some pact with the devil that: henious music leading to shed loads of money. Like, just HOW wrong is that??

This freak boating accident; I'll bring the paraffin and the matches, you on for the drill to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat then?:LOL:

Big Fun? Never heard such a contradiction in terms in all my life......

Surely some pact with the devil that: henious music leading to shed loads of money. Like, just HOW wrong is that??

This freak boating accident; I'll bring the paraffin and the matches, you on for the drill to bore a hole in the bottom of the boat then?:LOL:

Big Fun? Never heard such a contradiction in terms in all my life......

I just spat me brekkie out reading that!!!!:LOL:

hmmm i hope you want me to drill the hole from the INSIDE of the boat, rather than the outside.........unless youve got some devious little plan to do away with me too!!!!!!:stunned:

there wasnt just Big Fun, can still picture their gormless grins!!! but there were dozens of blandness twats readyto try their hand at ..ahem.......fame!! before serving burgers beckoned again!!!!

OMG just discovered he is behind that SHEILAS band, the one with the women singing about car insurance

hand me the rope!!!!!!!

I just spat me brekkie out reading that!!!!:LOL:

hmmm i hope you want me to drill the hole from the INSIDE of the boat, rather than the outside.........unless youve got some devious little plan to do away with me too!!!!!!:stunned:

there wasnt just Big Fun, can still picture their gormless grins!!! but there were dozens of blandness twats readyto try their hand at ..ahem.......fame!! before serving burgers beckoned again!!!!

OMG just discovered he is behind that SHEILAS band, the one with the women singing about car insurance

hand me the rope!!!!!!!

Ah, no, in an act of clemency, you'll be spared. Drill from the outside, so you can swim away LYAO if that's possible.

One advantage of the McDonald's expansion everywhere is that irritating sods from the likes of Big Fun, the Reynolds Girls and Brother Beyond have jobs with their names written all over them wherever they live in the world. Did you know that the London Boys were killed in a bus crash. Still cringing about Sheila's Wheels.....would stick with Esure; the Michael Winner ads are much funnier....

Anyway....

Anyone up for a northern get together next Saturday in Newcastle?

Few of us are meeting up. Anyone else want to come?

Ah, no, in an act of clemency, you'll be spared. Drill from the outside, so you can swim away LYAO if that's possible.

One advantage of the McDonald's expansion everywhere is that irritating sods from the likes of Big Fun, the Reynolds Girls and Brother Beyond have jobs with their names written all over them wherever they live in the world. Did you know that the London Boys were killed in a bus crash. Still cringing about Sheila's Wheels.....would stick with Esure; the Michael Winner ads are much funnier....

Anyway....

Will come to the next one...promise. I'm at the festival next weekend.

Anyway....

LONDON BOYS are dead???

im not sure wether i should laugh or be sad there, such is the conflict in me about the loss of life or the loss of a musical institution!!!:LOL:

re- meet up next weekend, alas i am already booked up for that weekend, but is there another one gonna happen before christmas poss? id love to come down and i know poss others from east of scotland would love it too.

LONDON BOYS are dead???

im not sure wether i should laugh or be sad there, such is the conflict in me about the loss of life or the loss of a musical institution!!!:LOL:

re- meet up next weekend, alas i am already booked up for that weekend, but is there another one gonna happen before christmas poss? id love to come down and i know poss others from east of scotland would love it too.

Yeah, dead in a bus crash. So is one of Milli Vanilli and one of Climie Fisher. (Buses not involved there though). Clearly being in a duo in the 80's was not a path to longevity. Phew! Pleased I was just a spotty schoolkid and not a pop star, eh? Clearly too risky a business to be in.

Shame you can't make next weekend (think of all that Newky Broon aka 'dog' you're missing....). Sure we'll do another soon so will let you know all about that.

Yeah, dead in a bus crash. So is one of Milli Vanilli and one of Climie Fisher. (Buses not involved there though). Clearly being in a duo in the 80's was not a path to longevity. Phew! Pleased I was just a spotty schoolkid and not a pop star, eh? Clearly too risky a business to be in.

Shame you can't make next weekend (think of all that Newky Broon aka 'dog' you're missing....). Sure we'll do another soon so will let you know all about that.

dead! in a bus crash!

oh no...............hope the bus is ok!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha Milli Vanilli, they just shouldnt be mentioned at all, sounds too much like a flavour of ice cream to me!!

and dont remind me of the drink i am gonna miss:(, im sure you will have a few for me..................and next time i get down there....................HIC!!!:rolleyes:

I'm a Durham Muse fan, there are a couple others from my school I know but I really dislike them ;) It seems a meet up would end up being a very mixed group of ages :LOL:

Mixed ages make for a more interesting night all round, yeah? :D

I'm sure there'll be another... unless we meet and actually hate each others' guts. Which is highly unlikely :LOL:

I'm from sunny Hartlepool.

I was born there... don't mention monkeys... LOL

Anyway....

YES!!!!! :D

You know I'll keep you updated, Bryan! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ye all reet hinnies? (Hmm, will drop this Geordie palaver there)

It's on Wendy's thread as well, but just a wee mention that there's going to be another meet up of Musers in the North.

It'll be Saturday the 29th. Dunno the time and location as yet, but that'll come.

Everyone welcome, whatever your age, etc etc, it'd be great to meet more fellow Musers.

General idea will be going somewhere we can have a good old natter about Muse, life, the universe and probably a bit more Muse for good measure and have a laugh and a few bevvies while we're at it.

If you're up for it, let me or Wendy (wendymuse) know and we'll keep you posted about the details of where and stuff.:musesign::musesign:

Archived