Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Muse fan from the North East of England

• Yes
    • No

ohh november now,, what happened to october??:LOL:

will see bout november and whats what and all that etc etc

me? not bad................and you??

whats wrong with this time of night,,, shhh new code word for rendezvous and i will be the one wearing the flower in the lapel!!!

Prob with October is that the three of us round her likely to go/organise owt are all off to Copenhagen so technically, taking our North Eastern meet up further north and further east:LOL: That said, poss won't all meet up while there (Tracy's stopping somewhere different from me and Wendy) but there was some vague talk of a meet up on the 27th; dunno what happened to that, but I can't make it then anyway, so whatever! :LOL::LOL:

Anyway, me= fine. I'm good at the saying goes.

This flower in the lapel; what kind is it? Just so I know how to recognise you....:p

I get the 16:06 train home to Chester-le-Street from Newcastle Central every weeknight and this one time a few weeks ago there was a woman with short dyed red hair with a Knights of Cydonia logo bag waiting for the same train sitting along from me on the seats

If this was you then...hello, I was too afraid to yell OMGZ U LIEK TEH MYOOZ at you :$

Spalding and Lincoln.....do they count as North East?

No not quite, but you're not far from Peterborough for the main train line to Newcastle. So if you want to go to some of the meet ups now and again..... :)

I get the 16:06 train home to Chester-le-Street from Newcastle Central every weeknight and this one time a few weeks ago there was a woman with short dyed red hair with a Knights of Cydonia logo bag waiting for the same train sitting along from me on the seats

If this was you then...hello, I was too afraid to yell OMGZ U LIEK TEH MYOOZ at you

Ha..I'm like that, see anyone with a Muse t-shirt on or something and I won't say a word to them. :rolleyes:

And where did she get that bag from? I want one! :indiff:

No not quite, but you're not far from Peterborough for the main train line to Newcastle. So if you want to go to some of the meet ups now and again..... :)

Ha..I'm like that, see anyone with a Muse t-shirt on or something and I won't say a word to them. :rolleyes:

Tinternet I guess :\

And yeh I get all fangirlish if I find out someone has a mild inclination towards Muse, that's how desperate my social circle is for Muse fans :stunned: I need more Muse friends

If this was you then...hello, I was too afraid to yell OMGZ U LIEK TEH MYOOZ at you :$

Wasn't me, I was the one going through Chester le Street in a car listening to Knights of Cydonia on the way home from work though! That said; I have got that very bag!:happy: Got it at Wembley!

Dunno where you can get the bags; if I see one while I'm in Copenhagen I'll get one for you if you want?

Eek, I live in Aberdeenshire.

I don't know anybody near me that like Muse.

Although I once saw a man with a Muse T-shirt whilst shopping.

That must be sad, remembering that.

Someone help me.

:erm:

Err, actually, I memorise stuff like that too cos we're kind of rare among the general population who go 'Muse? Who?' or 'Not them!. Saw three Muse types in Durham one time and nearly fainted with shock. Had to curb the tempatation to run up to them and bombard them with Musey talk. Course, wouldn't do that either; like the rest of you said too, wouldn't really dare for some reason...:$

Tinternet I guess :\

And yeh I get all fangirlish if I find out someone has a mild inclination towards Muse, that's how desperate my social circle is for Muse fans :stunned: I need more Muse friends

Hey, i live in the north east, Barnard Castle to be precise!!!!! I LUUUURVE MUSE and i know a few peeps out there who like them but we seem to be the minority!!! We must stick together!!!!!:D

At least we have here to natter on to our hearts content about them! Would be great too if we could get some young musers along to out meet ups too. Know that up to now it's been more of us older ones, but it'd be good to have all ages there too :happy: after all, we are all into the same thing!

ahhhh but would we have it any other way???:rolleyes:

Why no! Are you coming doon sooth for this Crimbo shindig? Also, are you free on Friday the 9/10 (can't recall exact date but that friday anyway), in November? May well be having some celebrations for Tracy's birthday?

Hello there, I live near Leeds; who's going to Newcastle on the 8th then?

Me! You coming up or thinking of it? Go on, should be fun. Newcastle's an ace place for a night out.:happy:

Why no! Are you coming doon sooth for this Crimbo shindig? Also, are you free on Friday the 9/10 (can't recall exact date but that friday anyway), in November? May well be having some celebrations for Tracy's birthday?

Me! You coming up or thinking of it? Go on, should be fun. Newcastle's an ace place for a night out.:happy:

now then, fri is the 9th i believe, cos, whadaknow i got a gig, but the saturday might just be free, or is that no good????

Not for me anyway. Who you off to see now?

WAYHAY iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits......YOU !!

hows you these days??

ah well will make it later in the month then eh??

gig? oh, comedy gig this time, not my choice, but workmates, off to see Jim Davidson...hey its an excuse for a pint ok!!!!

Archived