Come on and spread a sense of urgency!

Wandering around there I was left wondering to what extent we are aware of the overall ambiguity there is in screaming out loud “love is our resiiiiistance”, “come on and change the course of historyyyy”, “time has come to make things right”, etc… whilst endlessly complaining at songs, setlists as well as at Matthew Bellamy’s darlingfriend.

We love to achieve the highest highs via the wavelengths their music spread but most of us remain unable to take further advantage from it. Are we but this kind of addictive parasites, consuming goodies, who demand to be paid back? Are we but narrow-(ego)minded people with no heart abilities that (ego-minded ;)) conspiracy theories denounce?

Well, it seems that we are growing in projecting self-righteous values abroad: what good songs or decent partners should be. But at last, who do we think we are? Can’t we see that we might be deceived by our own (musical & conceptual) expectations that could be but mere pretexts for spreading some lack of self-esteem (& related anger)?

Why not being tolerant when they fail in connecting a frequency that saved Mike Weishar‘s life? (http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=73995) Perfection is not from this world… That tracks and setlists do not sound OUR taste is pretty frustrating but we could also remember that losing oneself is exploring too. Creation would make no sense without embracing faint, then risky, exploration. Beyond this, welcoming deception provides a chance to grow in inner force…. Now, what do we know about Kate Hudson except stereotypes? Can’t we just be glad that radiating smiles have swept away icy Autumn moons?

Then, what will be given the first place: Desire Satisfaction, for we pay (…then we could definitely not pretend that we love) or Gratitude for titillating the highest in us? Free choice.

IMHO, there would be no loss in being grateful as long as we dare to be surprised. We could find much more than the self-biased myth of unconditional love in tracks some do consider as saucy love songs. Love might be acceptance indeed (…certainly not resistance for a force generates a proportional opposite reaction/force. It’s a physic law).But, this is another story.

Anyway, for now, lets go back to the start: let's face ourselves and spread a sense of urgency!

:musesign::p

Ps: hope this will make sense (English is not my 1st language)

I think that TheDeliverance means that we have no right in judging Kate Hudson because none of us know her, we might have watched her movies, seen pictures of her, heard rumours, listened to interviews with her... etc, but who of us actually knows her? Matt does, and seems to love her, so who are we to critisize that?

TheDeliverance, am I wrong about my perception of your speech? :$

:erm:

Is somebody getting that, because I am not.

:$ i feel so dumb because they put it so eloquently...

i think what he/she is trying to say is that we demand so much of Muse (and life, lovers?) who we love so much because of the messages they put across. Things like "best, you've got to be the best" and we demand that of Muse and anything in life really. But who are we? are WE perfect? why do we complain when a setlist isn't exactly what we want? and why do we feel like we have the right to complain about the personal lives of the bandmembers?

We might not find songs like Invincible, GL, NSC and Soldier's Poem (ex. of songs i've seen being complained about) the best for shows, but for some people, it may be the reason they are alive, or a special message about a loved one.....

i think:unsure:

:erm:

Is somebody getting that, because I am not.

It's too deep for me on a Sunday afternoon.

i think what he/she is trying to say is that we demand so much of Muse (and life, lovers?) who we love so much because of the messages they put across. Things like "best, you've got to be the best" and we demand that of Muse and anything in life really. But who are we? are WE perfect? why do we complain when a setlist isn't exactly what we want? and why do we feel like we have the right to complain about the personal lives of the bandmembers?

We might not find songs like Invincible, GL, NSC and Soldier's Poem (ex. of songs i've seen being complained about) the best for shows, but for some people, it may be the reason they are alive, or a special message about a loved one.....

Very interesting, but still too deep for me on a Sunday afternoon.

TheDeliverance, am I wrong about my perception of your speech? :$

Concerning KH, You’re perfectly right Polly_. That’s mainly what I meant. We are free to make our own opinion and then free to choose reacting from our mind (paying judgment, criticizing, edicting the law, etc) or from our heart (accepting, being tolerant even if we don’t agree or understand).

More generally, so is Melania13. This is all about (too?) high expectations we have because of the messages they put across (and high expectations that are ours in general).

We could talk about the spiritual frequency their music spreads that touches our souls consciously or not, but, as SoapFan82 says, it might be too deep for a sunny Sunday (…evening here in Paris).

Maybe another day…:)

If that IS what the OP meant, then here, here! +194192849018932 :happy: That's all definitely true, and it's a shame we don't all see things that way, but it just seems to be human nature to expect things to be a certain way and set your expectations really high without a thought. All diff opinions, I guess, but what you said is a good lil reminder to have on these boards every once in a while ;)

Archived