I think if you phone in to any of the BBC radio stations, you can actually request that they play that version. I'd love to switch on the radio to hear, "Fucking fucking fucking fucking fucking little fucking fucking little fuckers, yeah," or whatever it is.
:eek: I love Britain, more than before! :LOL:

the space dementia first word had me for ages, i knew the word was height (according to the cd lyrics, so you'd trust them wouldnt you?) but it sounded nothing like it! turns out it was h8. which sounds right but is very random!

the space dementia first word had me for ages, i knew the word was height (according to the cd lyrics, so you'd trust them wouldnt you?) but it sounded nothing like it! turns out it was h8. which sounds right but is very random!
Not really. It's the name of the microprocessor you get in spacecraft, among other things.

Ok, I know there was a misheard lyrics thread on the board that died but as it was one of my favorite threads and that I'm sure that there are more misheard lyrics, don't be embarrassed and share them so we can all laugh at our deafness!

Ok so let's start.

"It wont be long, before I disturb you in the dark always"

sounded to me like:

"It wont be long, before I just stab you in the dark"

"now that you know i'm trapped

sense of elation"

sounded to me like:

"now that you know i'm trapped

since ovulation"

Hahah :LOL::LOL: do you know what...i thought exactly the same thing!!

At one stage, I thought it was ''Love tends to lose control'', as it blatantly isn't ''I sense to lose control'', despite what my lyric booklet claims.

Apparently the actual line is ''last chance to lose control'', which is pretty shit, so I'll stick with 'love tends to lose control' when I try and cover it...

Archived