chris tweeted a little last night..

@itsmemaryam Hard to tell. His head is still a bit gunky

@Unomusette The first nappy is always the worst. I had the honour earlier. Marmite springs to mind.

Wow!! What a crazy day. Thanks for all the messages. Im totally overwhelmed right now. Still very teary. Think i will be for a while.

about 9 hours ago via web

chris tweeted a little last night..

@itsmemaryam Hard to tell. His head is still a bit gunky

@Unomusette The first nappy is always the worst. I had the honour earlier. Marmite springs to mind.

Wow!! What a crazy day. Thanks for all the messages. Im totally overwhelmed right now. Still very teary. Think i will be for a while.

about 9 hours ago via web

:LOL: thanks for sharing that. my twitter feed is messed up lately :awesome:

Hey guys! Great picspam for the honor of little Buster.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to be the part of it. :( Btw, the baby shares the b-day with my dad. :awesome:

Is it just me to think the Wolstneholme's naming convention is a little out of the ordinary or I'm just not familiar with the ways of the British?? :$ It must be a family matter.

Chris being emotional with the joy of his new offpring..... what a guy!:happy:

sleepychriswithbeard.jpg

Is it just me to think the Wolstneholme's naming convention is a little out of the ordinary or I'm just not familiar with the ways of the British?? :$ It must be a family matter.

Well, I'm British and I laughed when I heard Buster's name for the first time. So yes, a little odd. Cute though.

hey everyone, I have a problem. I'm looking for a really nice wallpaper with only Chris. If I google it, it doesn't find anything.... really nothing. what a horror!!!

anyone here who can help me? or who is more creative with pictures then I am?

hey everyone, I have a problem. I'm looking for a really nice wallpaper with only Chris. If I google it, it doesn't find anything.... really nothing. what a horror!!!

anyone here who can help me? or who is more creative with pictures then I am?

I could try and make something, but first I'll search some more..