Tours 2011

ossosso

Matt needs to do his six month blow-out in LA, then write a new album.

Dont scare me!

I cant go almost 2 years without seeing our amazing guys on stage!!!:(

BTW, anyone knows anything about the new album? I know there is a thread about the sixth album but there is way too much speculation coz they kind of describe their perfect sixth album... :p (i guess the answer is gonna be no but it never hurts to ask...)

BTW, anyone knows anything about the new album? I know there is a thread about the sixth album but there is way too much speculation coz they kind of describe their perfect sixth album... :p (i guess the answer is gonna be no but it never hurts to ask...)

No, they haven't mentioned anything about it. We can probably guess that it will come out sometime in 2012 though. ;)

They need to go back and cover St. Louis and Kansas City, giving us tons of rare favorites to make up for ditching us last time. :yesey:

Matt needs to do his six month blow-out in LA, then write a new album.

Easy for you say that, probably you live in a place that they already tour a million times.

No, they haven't mentioned anything about it. We can probably guess that it will come out sometime in 2012 though. ;)

They need to go back and cover St. Louis and Kansas City, giving us tons of rare favorites to make up for ditching us last time. :yesey:

No. they need to take The Resistance tour to places that have been left out :(

Dude, they need a break. :LOL:

I think any longer and they're all going to go completely nuts.

Muse frontman mass murders innocents near his new place of residence in LA, the stress from a long tour finally coming into contact with his already fragile sanity. His bandmates are saddened at his recent incarceration, but not completely surprised.

I could see them hitting up a few more places in early 2011, probably places they haven't been to yet, but for most of the year they'll probably chill out and start writing stuff for the next album.

Kinda want them to work on the next album pretty soon so i can see them in 2012.

I know they need a break, I care about them and know I'm being selfish but it's so unfair that places have tour every year when some places have nothing, I don't even asking they to come to my country (Argentina). I don't have money to go to europe, I wish so much... but any place in South America and I'll travel to see them, I want to see them live so much :(

'Need a break'??! Pfffffffft, I get four weeks annual leave a year and work several hours a day!:rolleyes::LOL:

Being a genious 24/7 its hard work!!:LOL:

I think they need to take a break and prepare the next album.

But if they tour next year, i want to see Muse in a Stadium here in portugal.

Maybe Estadio of Restelo :LOL:

Yeah sure, but it's going to be hella expensive, just saying. I hope that it wont be like U2 gigs that sell out in 4 hours.

• 8 months later...

Ok, so they are definatley doing Reading and Leeds Fest. in the UK this year, but I promised my friend that I'd post on this thread and get you guys to lead the discussion on their next pwoper UK tour dates this year... (Of course, none added yet, but when do you think they'll back please?) :happy:

Ok, so they are definatley doing Reading and Leeds Fest. in the UK this year, but I promised my friend that I'd post on this thread and get you guys to lead the discussion on their next pwoper UK tour dates this year... (Of course, none added yet, but when do you think they'll back please?) :happy:

They said they will begin working on the new album in October 2011, thats normally a 3-4 month period(but you also have to account for christmas)..So i would expect first tour dates to be late 2012?

Archived