He is? :pope:

Most times I see his posts it with a air of 'I know it all' when he's talking bollocks. I can't remember but you're referring to but I'll believe when you say that it was too much, he's only 14 after all.

He does tend to make out that he knows more than he does, but it's just a case of trying too hard imo.

If they're gonna hate then they should stand up and be a fucking man about it! :D

also, about the Jack thing, I don't think age matters at all. I'm 14 and I don't talk as much shit as he does...I used to in the beginning, a lot. and chirodfool is 14 and she doesn't have her head up her ass.

You didn't answer my question ;)

You don't really enjoy the anonymous hate, do you? I can't see how anyone would unless they're a complete masochist.

I seriously do. I do have a problem with some of the non-anonymous hate, but I deserve it, so I'm not exactly gonna complain :LOL:

If they're gonna hate then they should stand up and be a fucking man about it! :D

also, about the Jack thing, I don't think age matters at all. I'm 14 and I don't talk as much shit as he does...I used to in the beginning, a lot. and chirodfool is 14 and she doesn't have her head up her ass.

That's what you think ;)

He is? :pope:

Most times I see his posts it with a air of 'I know it all' when he's talking bollocks. I can't remember but you're referring to but I'll believe when you say that it was too much, he's only 14 after all.

Really? I have never seen it like that. More like "I want to look like I know more than I actually do", which isn't too bad considering that he is always put down by everyone :p

and to think I actually just tried defending you :phu:

:kiss:

Silly girl

Aye that's what I meant :) 'Holland doesn't actually have an underground system' I mean.. what..:LOL::LOL:

Well...ehm....yeah, I've got nothing :LOL:

Ah yes, I see it now. You were too nice ;)

tbh, anonymous compliments are worse than anonymous hate :LOL:

yes, that's me, oh so silly :rolleyes:

how could anonymous compliments be worse than hate? :LOL:

Because anonymous comments doesn't give me anything. At least the hate gives me a laugh from the interesting insults.

I mean come on, "Anonymous said Sippe is has potential, but is wasting, and his life"

"Anonymous said Sippe is belligerent, truculent, and worthless"

"Anonymous said Sippe is Argumentative, Arrogant, and Adorable"

I love it.

Really? I'd love some stranger to describe me as fuckworthy based on an internet picture. Plus all the other things of course.

:LOL::yesey: but probably the fact that someone out there thinks you're fuckworthy, but you'll neeeverrrr know who!

I've decided: I love the word 'fuckworthy'

i guess that makes sense. the hateful ones are funnier.

Because anonymous comments doesn't give me anything. At least the hate gives me a laugh from the interesting insults.

I mean come on, "Anonymous said Sippe is has potential, but is wasting, and his life"

"Anonymous said Sippe is belligerent, truculent, and worthless"

"Anonymous said Sippe is Argumentative, Arrogant, and Adorable"

I love it.

That last one wasn't necessarily insulting. Argumentative and arrogant are probably accurate, idk about adorable :p

Archived