And yes, the lyrics to NSC are lolworthy, but screw them. If you ignore the lyrics, the song is awesome :phu:

/defending the song that's hated by most people in here.

I am listening to the instrumental as we speak.

Trust me, it doesn't make it better.

Yes, if it was part of a West End musical.

Shut up :p The vocals are at his best, the piano is amazing, and it's catchy. I love it! Shoot me.

It's not nearly as good as older Muse though, but it's still way over the standards of what everyone else I know listens to.

Okay, I'm sorry, I'm gonna stop myself right there. When it comes to the point where I talk badly about Micro Cuts to defend NSC, it's gone too far.

Music by today's standards < NSC < Other Muse stuff.

Todays standards? You do realise that what is played on the radio is by no means standards? :p

It's a very small part of todays music.

...if you were even referring to the radio, otherwise you just hate music :LOL:

Todays standards? You do realise that what is played on the radio is by no means standards? :p

I don't know what kind of shitty radio you have in Sweden but we have decent radio here. Not the main stations but there's enough alternative stations to keep people happy.

I don't know what kind of shitty radio you have in Sweden but we have decent radio here. Not the main stations but there's enough alternative stations to keep people happy.

Our radio is pretty shit, but that's not the point.

Point is that what is played on the radio(the big channels) is still a minority of todays music :p

Well, what's played on the radio is what most people listens to. But I'm talking about Norway here, and we've only got 3 music channels, and they all only play shit. So maybe I have lower standards when it comes to music than you do.

Archived