My birthday is in uh, 21 days :-p (So, the day after Kate :eek: )

But, luckily I'm a Muuuuser! :LOL:

im from april too, :LOL: in April born, people of the sign Aries and Taurus, which of the two, don't get along.¿? maybe you are capricorn, i cant get well, with people of this sign. :rolleyes:

I'm a late April child :$ So since it's near the end of the month, am I okay?

I love how the next three posts are Musers saying they were born in April. :LOL:

I'm breaking tradition, I was born in February. :D

EDIT: Wait, I've just remembered I was meant to be born in April...

I was born in February :awesome:

I'm an Aquarius :phu:

But anyways, I've known many people in my school who I find out, by obviously being my quiet self, that they were born in April. And it just so happens, I always hate them and they hate me :erm:

But don't worry, since you Musers are Musers, I'll let it slide, 'cause us Musers are united :phu::LOL:

I was born in February :awesome:

I'm an Aquarius :phu:

But anyways, I've known many people in my school who I find out, by obviously being my quiet self, that they were born in April. And it just so happens, I always hate them and they hate me :erm:

But don't worry, since you Musers are Musers, I'll let it slide, 'cause us Musers are united :phu::LOL:

Aquariuses unite! :awesome:

Everyone teases me though, because my birthday's on the 14th. :$

Ello! :D

I've spent the past two weeks or so going through all 486 pages of this thread after finding it. I ended up saving over 600 pics from here for enjoying when I'm bored. So basically, thanks to everyone who makes these awesome LOLZ :D.

That's cool! Welcome to the boards! I save and print my favorite LOLZ and put them up on my bedroom wall (if anyone objects me putting their lolz up, i'll gladly take them down).

Archived