Oh my, Eric Northman eyes and Jimmy Gnecco beard. Very nice pic Simon :happy:

See, that's the type of comments that counts :awesome:

<3

nice beard. i wonder, do beards count on the Post Your Hair? Cuz beards are hair...technically.

:LOL: NSC. nothing's funnier than that, truetrue..

Well...there IS a post your beard-thread.

But people just make fun of me when I post there :LOL:

Well...there IS a post your beard-thread.

But people just make fun of me when I post there :LOL:

:LOL: cuz your beard isnt full yet.

Matt is my icon. I worship him every night before I go to bed :phu:

:eek: no way, me too! I love twilight as well ;)

This conversation is more entertaining than most of the recent lolz anyway

i am subscribed to this thread but never check it cuz the lolz are almost never funny,.

I tried to like it, I really did. Bits of it are ok but I never listen to it unless my ipod plays it randomly without my prior consent.

I tried to like it, too. I tried to notice all the good things about it, like the outro, or...ermm...yeah. when I put my ipod on shuffle, I skip it, because the song is just complete shit, I can't stand it. My friend was telling me that she "finally got some muse on her ipod" and by that she meant GL and NSC, and I told her she got two of the shitties Muse songs...evar.

I tried to like it, too. I tried to notice all the good things about it, like the outro, or...ermm...yeah. when I put my ipod on shuffle, I skip it, because the song is just complete shit, I can't stand it. My friend was telling me that she "finally got some muse on her ipod" and by that she meant GL and NSC, and I told her she got two of the shitties Muse songs...evar.

Seriously, just those two songs? :facepalm:

It's up to you to educate her.

Archived