Of course!

I think Gemsy has probably moved on a lot from her lolz days. Most lolzers would be ripped apart/ignored in the banter thread. I'm too scared to post there myself :$

nah, the key to successful posting is to not be annoying or have your head stuck up your own arse or declare your passionate love for Matt Bellamy. Come say hi one day :)

I thought you would know me by now.

Obviously not :noey:

I do. Therefore my comment was accurate ;)

nah, the key to successful posting is to not be annoying or have your head stuck up your own arse or declare your passionate love for Matt Bellamy. Come say hi one day :)

How do you not be annoying? What's considered annoying in banter-land? My head's not up my arse so that's something in my favour :D *makes mental note not to reveal my Bellamy-devotion*

I manage pretty good anyway.

You beat me to it.

I do. Therefore my comment was accurate ;)

How do you not be annoying? What's considered annoying in banter-land? My head's not up my arse so that's something in my favour :D *makes mental note not to reveal my Bellamy-devotion*

You beat me to it.

Yes, but I had to explain it first :noey:

You will manage just fine in Banter. If I'm accepted(kinda), you will have no problem :awesome:

Know Jackparker? That's how not to act :LOL: I'm guessing just say hi. Will be out of here now before people start bitching about 'banter wankers' 'trolling' ;)

I was under the impression that Sippe was accepted everywhere!

Don't worry, you are not alone to hate me :LOL:

I would never sign up to something like that. Too scared of the results :LOL:

Ok, I see adorable, fuckworthy (:eyebrows:), funny, awesome and nice in there among the hate. So about a 40% success rate? Must try harder.

I enjoy anonymous hate. It's much worse when I know who says what :p

Or maybe all of those are from myself...hmmm...

Know Jackparker? That's how not to act :LOL: I'm guessing just say hi. Will be out of here now before people start bitching about 'banter wankers' 'trolling' ;)

I feel sorry for poor Jack. Everything he posts is ripped apart.

I will say hi. I've even met some of them (including dip) but they're much scarier on the internet than in real life.

Don't worry, you are not alone to hate me :LOL:

I enjoy anonymous hate. It's much worse when I know who says what :p

Or maybe all of those are from myself...hmmm...

I'd hate anonymous hate.

No, those comments look genuine. You do have fans. You have a love boat after all (even if it is in danger of sinking most of the time, despite my best efforts).

I'd hate anonymous hate.

No, those comments look genuine. You do have fans. You have a love boat after all (even if it is in danger of sinking most of the time, despite my best efforts).

Probably because I'm never making an effort to keep a conversation going anymore :LOL:

Yeah but rightfully so :LOL:

Not always. Jack gets way more shit than he deserves.

Some of the later stuff in "The End of the Resistance Tour" was way over the line.

You're funny?

*makes mental note that Sippe is considered funny in banter*

I am, but not in Banter :(

Rules of Banter:

1. Don't make a big deal out of banter things, especially not who does and doesn't like you.

2. Don't talk about Muse. That goes for hate too.

3. Don't be funnier than me. I'll slap you.

:LOL: I don't fit in on Banter.

AND, I think you can be funny sometimes...most of the time it just offends the MMers, but it is funny at the same time.

I clicked the website and wtf, they're almost all anonymous? If I'm going to tell you what I think it's not going to be anonymous...

Some of the later stuff in "The End of the Resistance Tour" was way over the line.

I am, but not in Banter :(

And you have to remember that he's only 14. He's doing better than I would have at that age.

I think you're funny, if that counts for anything.

AND, I think you can be funny sometimes...most of the time it just offends the MMers, but it is funny at the same time.

I clicked the website and wtf, they're almost all anonymous? If I'm going to tell you what I think it's not going to be anonymous...

Go on then, what would you say about Sippe?

Well it's easier to call someone a waste of space when it's anonymous :p

You're funny?

*makes mental note that Sippe is considered funny in banter*

He is? :pope:

Most times I see his posts it with a air of 'I know it all' when he's talking bollocks. I can't remember but you're referring to but I'll believe when you say that it was too much, he's only 14 after all.

Archived