:LOL: Ah well, thanks. Maybe I just set my standards way too high :p

roflbotzpqo.jpg

And in response to the media news about Matt being a cheating rockstar

roflbot0tzb.jpg

:LOL: That is actually very funny. The second one. And yes, the article was very funny too. Poor Matt but it was so ridiculous! lol. And the picture they used of Dom on the last page was a killer too!

Who made the photo of the Muse Hollywood party mansion? Chris found that very funny. I thought it might have ended up on here.

[EDIT] It's not really that funny, but I suppose you have to laugh.

Well, I know Kate and I wouldn't get along so well.. I never get along with people born in April. NEVER! :rolleyes::chuckle:

I mean.. Unless it's a Muser :happy:

im from april too, :LOL: in April born, people of the sign Aries and Taurus, which of the two, don't get along.¿? maybe you are capricorn, i cant get well, with people of this sign. :rolleyes:

Well, I know Kate and I wouldn't get along so well.. I never get along with people born in April. NEVER! :rolleyes::chuckle:

I mean.. Unless it's a Muser :happy:

I love how the next three posts are Musers saying they were born in April. :LOL:

I'm breaking tradition, I was born in February. :D

EDIT: Wait, I've just remembered I was meant to be born in April...

I love how the next three posts are Musers saying they were born in April. :LOL:

I'm breaking tradition, I was born in February. :D

EDIT: Wait, I've just remembered I was meant to be born in April...

The serious replies in this is absolutely hilarious.

Ello! :D

I've spent the past two weeks or so going through all 486 pages of this thread after finding it. I ended up saving over 600 pics from here for enjoying when I'm bored. So basically, thanks to everyone who makes these awesome LOLZ :D.

Ello! :D

I've spent the past two weeks or so going through all 486 pages of this thread after finding it. I ended up saving over 600 pics from here for enjoying when I'm bored. So basically, thanks to everyone who makes these awesome LOLZ :D.

That's exactly what I did too! Except I saved them for when I feel sad.:)

Archived