Went to football. Met Chris and Tom. I die.

How many people showed up?

Lady said she's holding my passes yay! If only I could wrangle a meet and greet out of them as well hahaha. Might just run around backstage until they stop me or I get a restraining order haha. You're not a real fan until you've got one!

:LOL:

Hello Everyone! New member, first post. I'm so exited to see Muse tomorrow and you fellow musers! I plan to check out the barricade around when Dead Confederate plays or earlier to begin camping out. No Hot Chip and Jonsi only from a distance and on the screen. That'll have to do, I Will be at the front for Muse. See you all there!

Hello Everyone! New member, first post. I'm so exited to see Muse tomorrow and you fellow musers! I plan to check out the barricade around when Dead Confederate plays or earlier to begin camping out. No Hot Chip and Jonsi only from a distance and on the screen. That'll have to do, I Will be at the front for Muse. See you all there!

Welcome! I plan on doing the same. See you all tomorrow :)

not worth the trek if a crap setlist will be played (which will be the case).

pass.

For me personally, more than worth the trek, even if they pulled out the worst setlist of the tour. They are fun live no matter the setlist, and NOLA ive found already is a fun city, and theres plenty of great bands here, more than just Muse. I'm just as excited to see Jonsi as I am Muse.

Im so mad right now that I can't go. I only live two hours away. :'(

This would have been my first time seeing them. Guess I have to wait another 1.5 - 2 years for them to start touring again.

Start planning for Lollapalooza now. If they don't go, then just cancel the hotel and sell your tix on ebay.

It was a blast just being on the pitch with them. Me with Chris:

74200_595850549018_45702193_33579267_3948448_n.jpg

WOW. How awesome. Can you give us a review of the game. How many people came? How many played? How long were you out there? Deeeets please :D

Start planning for Lollapalooza now. If they don't go, then just cancel the hotel and sell your tix on ebay.

WOW. How awesome. Can you give us a review of the game. How many people came? How many played? How long were you out there? Deeeets please :D

Exactly what hugenkiss said, details details details

Vu3gm.jpg

There's the group - 10 a side. Team Muse were getting our asses kicked early, but Thom, Chris, and the guys to either side of the goalie took over and we mounted a comeback. Thom quoted to Andrew (via phone call) that the score was 10-10, which may be right but I didn't bother to keep score myself. Mainly I was glad to be back on the pitch, doing so with Muse and fans made it sweeter.

I didn't score, but I wasn't looking for my own shot (only took 1 shot on goal). I set up Chris with the shot to end the game, and we almost had a second Dan-to-Chris connection that sailed just a bit wide. Afterwards, Chris signed autographs and posed for pictures at the park, we all talked for a bit, then most of us went over to nearby bar, Finn McCool's for some drinks. (It's true: Chris drinks O'Doul's.) I could have gotten on a bullhorn and announced Chris' presence, and the mob would have been minimal, because that's just how we do in New Orleans. Stars can come to neighborhood joints and be treated like another member of the crew. About 7:30-8:00 pm, the crew slowly dispersed, and it was back to life as normal.

Archived