I was looking at the set list for the festival tour and noticed that they have played Citizen Erased a few times this year. I hope they play it at Voodoo:)

It would also be so cool for them to play "House of the Rising Sun" since they'll be in New Orlean:D

Yeah, I think we are all hoping for both of those. Bliss would be awesome too.

If any show gets a rarity, I'd say we are one of the more likely ones. Festival so no towers restricting them, on halloween, and last date of the whole US tour. Maybe I'm being overly hopeful though

Also, wonder if they'll use a set-up like Coachella where they had the towers in the background just being used as video screens, or more like the one they've been using in Europe with the hexagons? Not that it matters to much, either way is fine

:chuckle: I can try. I think so far it's not a photo pass too, but I might be able to! I'll see what I can do.

I might be getting a professional camera soon, but it depends on what I need for my photography class.

That's all I ask. Fests shouldn't be too strict. Man, I'd die for a chance to go take some shots in the photo pit someday! For any show, really.

Oh, and I forget, was it you or Naomi who's driving and said they could maybe pick me up from the airport on Thursday and give me a ride out early morning Monday (or whatever, I'm fine with anything.) I can't remember. :LOL:

That's all I ask. Fests shouldn't be too strict. Man, I'd die for a chance to go take some shots in the photo pit someday! For any show, really.

Oh, and I forget, was it you or Naomi who's driving and said they could maybe pick me up from the airport on Thursday and give me a ride out early morning Monday (or whatever, I'm fine with anything.) I can't remember. :LOL:

I'll ninja it!

I don't remember either. :LOL: We will be driving though, so we can give you a ride if you need one. We'll have Katelyn's car, but she'll be fine with it.

I'll ninja it!

I don't remember either. :LOL: We will be driving though, so we can give you a ride if you need one. We'll have Katelyn's car, but she'll be fine with it.

Awesome!

Dude, as classes start tomorrow, found out one of my classes has an exam November 1. :eek: I shall be dropping Managerial Accounting ASAP and taking Contemporary Russia or something instead...

Dead Confederate added. Anyone know who they are? Any good?

Since they are doing it this way, most of the adds are probably coming early September, and they are leaking a few like Crystal Method and Dead Confederate to keep us interested/happy. Hate the wait though.

I just listened to them. They're not really my thing, but it's not bad.

You guys, adds! :D

"Just Added! White Rabbits, The Whigs, River City Extension,

Kelis, Kaskade, Miracle at St. Anna, Swiss Chriss, O’ Brother, SPEAK and Michael Tolcher. More to come!"

I'm pretty excited about Kelis. I wanted to see her on that Robyn/Kelis tour but couldn't go. :)

Heard of White Rabbits, the Whigs, and Kaskade, but I dont know any of them well and I haven't really heard of the rest.

Still cool, and more to come they say. Hoping for at least one more big name add.

OH, I just looked it up, and Kelis sings that milkshake song? whaaat, really? i get to hear that live? :LOL:

Heard of White Rabbits, the Whigs, and Kaskade, but I dont know any of them well and I haven't really heard of the rest.

Still cool, and more to come they say. Hoping for at least one more big name add.

OH, I just looked it up, and Kelis sings that milkshake song? whaaat, really? i get to hear that live? :LOL:

Yeahhh, but her new stuff is very different. :LOL:

I listened to that Acapella song and liked it. It had a really awesome beat to it. But I get to see the milkshake song live :LOL:

Also, listened to the Whigs, and I really really like them. Will definitely check them out there. Listened to a bit of Kaskade and I guess it was ok. I suppose I'll be checking out the White Rabbits next.

Yeah I know Kaskade's a DJ set. Music just didn't seem....dance-able enough

If that even is a word

Only two in the dance tent I'll really make an effort to see are Deadmau5 and Hot Chip. Otherwise I'll just be there when no one on the main stage I care about is playing.

Oh, and Die Antwoord if they are in there, because I gotta see that :LOL:

@llama you have the vip pass right? so I remember you saying there's a vip area infront of just the normal area at the stage. so does that mean vip standing then normal standing. i'm worried i probably wont get that great of spot for muse if there is a whole section in front. do you know if that's how it's set up?? If it is then i'm going hardcore campingout for a good spot at acl so i can chill out at voodoo. But I have a feeling they might play a rarity so i'd like a decent spot at voodoo.

@llama you have the vip pass right? so I remember you saying there's a vip area infront of just the normal area at the stage. so does that mean vip standing then normal standing. i'm worried i probably wont get that great of spot for muse if there is a whole section in front. do you know if that's how it's set up?? If it is then i'm going hardcore campingout for a good spot at acl so i can chill out at voodoo. But I have a feeling they might play a rarity so i'd like a decent spot at voodoo.

According to my uncle who went last year and my asking around, there apparently is a vip standing then normal standing on the main stage. I don't know how big it is but my uncle said last year there was plenty of room in it usually. People on facebook told me its pretty easy to get barrier with the section.

It shouldn't be too big though, if you had barrier in the normal section im sure you'd have a good spot. I've been trying to find a picture or video but I can't find a good one.

I definitely wouldn't have bought them otherwise even if people im going with wanted them, because they were expensive. but i suppose since im not going to anything else (as in not going to acl) and have the money from working I might as well make my one experience as best it can be.

also, at least camping at acl wouldnt be so bad considering that stage has a great line-up. Though when I thought I might be going to it my plan was that I'd go get a spot around 6 and wait from there on, and use the 5:30 to 6:00 time to eat, refill water, restroom, that stuff to be prepared for the wait

okay I see. It's really cool that they have that section but I could never afford it. At least you can stroll right in at the last minute and still get a good spot. I guess no one really knows how the crowds will be until we're there. I'm actually more excited about voodoo now than acl. I hope everything works out and I can go.

I wish I could like clone myself or relive the weekend twice where I can be at the main stage the whole time and the dance tent the whole time :p pretty good line-up on both.

but yeah im actually kinda happy i chose voodoo. Line-up isn't as stacked as ACL, but I like how its set-up better, I'm gonna miss a whole lot less people I care about than I would at ACL, and the dance tent looks killer. And I also wanna see New Orleans too. Not to mention that its on halloween which will be a lot of fun all around.

and in general im just excited because after seeing Muse earlier this year I thought that'd be the last time I saw them this year/this tour

Archived