Rumor has it Muse are playing the same day as Ozzy, which baffles me a bit.

My dad knows someone who's brother works for the company that puts all the stuff together apparently.. Hm.

That rumor come from your dads friend or has it been circulating? That'd be kinda weird. You'd figure they wouldn't put the two biggest headliners on the same night.

I still hope that means Muse on main stage. Preferably after Ozzy. In fact, if it was after Ozzy, it'd probably be much easier to get barrier. Though I'd really hate to miss being in the pit for Ozzy.

Any other rumors you are hearing, like adds?

That rumor come from your dads friend or has it been circulating? That'd be kinda weird. You'd figure they wouldn't put the two biggest headliners on the same night.

I still hope that means Muse on main stage. Preferably after Ozzy. In fact, if it was after Ozzy, it'd probably be much easier to get barrier. Though I'd really hate to miss being in the pit for Ozzy.

Any other rumors you are hearing, like adds?

The guy my dad knows. Yeah, I was kind of confused by that.. it doesn't really makes sense. For all I know my dad got things mixed up :facepalm:

edit- Well, someone posted the link as I was typing this up, thanks :p for some reason I didnt get the email even though im on the mailing list

Saturday looks really week. I really really hope this isn't the end of the adds. Drake being the headliner with Ozzy Saturday night would be lame.

Looks like I'll be missing Weezer to get a good spot for Muse (Well kinda, I've heard that if you are on one stage you can still hear the band on the other fine and see them on the video screen, but I'll be so far back that it probably won't be the same. At least I won't be bored waiting though).

Muse being on Friday is good in that I get to see them right away and won't spend the weekend anticipating them and can just enjoy everything else, though at the same time seeing them on Sunday would be awesome. And they'd be an awesome way to close it out. But I guess they'll be an awesome way to start it off too

If this line-up is final I would have much rathered Weezer with Ozzy on Saturday night. Really that would have made more sense too. Maybe Drake with Muse, though I guess tour dates wouldnt allow that anyway. But after hearing the new album and stuff I was kind of excited for Weezer. Friday and Sunday don't look too bad. For me personally Sunday is pretty strong in that MGMT, Interpol, and Deadmau5 are all in my top 5 (which is worrying, I'm really really scared Deadmau5 conflicts with one of the two. I hope Deadmau5 plays against MMJ or something instead, though I want to see MMJ too but not as much as Deadmau5, Interpol, or MGMT). Saturday doesnt even have anyone in my top 5. Meh.

Only adds I'm noticing upon first look are Macy Gray and Rusko. Neither of those do anything for me. Anyone notice anyone else of note?

edit- Well, someone posted the link as I was typing this up, thanks :p for some reason I didnt get the email even though im on the mailing list

Saturday looks really week. I really really hope this isn't the end of the adds. Drake being the headliner with Ozzy Saturday night would be lame.

Looks like I'll be missing Weezer to get a good spot for Muse (Well kinda, I've heard that if you are on one stage you can still hear the band on the other fine and see them on the video screen, but I'll be so far back that it probably won't be the same. At least I won't be bored waiting though).

If this line-up is final I would have much rathered Weezer with Ozzy on Saturday night. Really that would have made more sense too. Maybe Drake with Muse, though I guess tour dates wouldnt allow that anyway. But after hearing the new album and stuff I was kind of excited for Weezer. Friday and Sunday don't look too bad. For me personally Sunday is pretty strong in that MGMT, Interpol, and Deadmau5 are all in my top 5 (which is worrying, I'm really really scared Deadmau5 conflicts with one of the two. I hope Deadmau5 plays against MMJ or something instead, though I want to see MMJ too but not as much as Deadmau5, Interpol, or MGMT). Saturday doesnt even have anyone in my top 5. Meh.

Only adds I'm noticing upon first look are Macy Gray and Rusko. Neither of those do anything for me. Anyone notice anyone else of note?

Saturday looks the strongest. Ozzy, Paul van Dyk, SSSC, Cage the Elephant, Flo, and Eagles of Death Metal. Friday looks the weakest (besides Muse) with only Weezer, Metric and Hot Chip. And Sunday is pretty good too since MGMT (even though they're pretty terrible live :LOL:), Deadmau5, Interpol, Paul Oakenfold, Airborne Tox, Minus the Bear, and Janelle Monae are there.

The only big ones to me Saturday are Ozzy, Cage the Elephant, Flo, and Eagles of Death Metal

Though beyond that I wouldnt mind seeing the crystal method, sssc, and the whigs.

I havent listened to Paul Van Dyk so I guess thats a part of it.

Friday has Muse, Metric, Hot Chip, Jonsi, Weezer, and uh...ok you got me. But I like the quality there better than Saturday.

Sunday has MGMT, Interpol, MMJ, Deadmau5, Janelle Monae, and all those DJs I hear are good, plus some bands I hear are good like Minus the Bear and The Airbourne Toxic Event

To be honest though, line-up looks weaker when you split it up like this. Really hope theres some adds.

The only big ones to me Saturday are Ozzy, Cage the Elephant, Flo, and Eagles of Death Metal

Though beyond that I wouldnt mind seeing the crystal method, sssc, and the whigs.

I havent listened to Paul Van Dyk so I guess thats a part of it.

Friday has Muse, Metric, Hot Chip, Jonsi, Weezer, and uh...ok you got me. But I like the quality there better than Saturday.

Sunday has MGMT, Interpol, MMJ, Deadmau5, Janelle Monae, and all those DJs I hear are good, plus some bands I hear are good like Minus the Bear and The Airbourne Toxic Event

To be honest though, line-up looks weaker when you split it up like this. Really hope theres some adds.

Van Dyk is good if there's no one conflicting with him. Minus the Bear and Airborne Tox are both awesome! Especially live! I would highly recommend checking them out!

In case anyone's interested, single day passes are on sale and they are only 55 dollars. So if someone only wanna come up for Muse or something you can do it

https://www.elevate.com/boxoffice/?cref=49185fa4-fbc4-4ac1-88eb-5afa8f331485

Also, @newbliss and anyone else that cares, turns out you can still get barrier without VIP tickets. I don't know how long this has been up, but this is what the VIP pit looks like

LOA-pit-arial4.jpg

So one side is still open to people without VIP so you can get barrier for Muse if you wait it out.

In case anyone's interested, single day passes are on sale and they are only 55 dollars. So if someone only wanna come up for Muse or something you can do it

Also, @newbliss and anyone else that cares, turns out you can still get barrier without VIP tickets. I don't know how long this has been up, but this is what the VIP pit looks like

LOA-pit-arial4.jpg

So one side is still open to people without VIP so you can get barrier for Muse if you wait it out.

Omg great to know. I personally want to be at barrier. I just don't know if the others in my group wanna wait it out too...

LOA-pit-arial4.jpg

This makes me happy. I really want barrier, and it looks like it'll happen with Friday's lineup.

I am can't find the schedule? It's out, right? :$

EDIT: nvm found it

wow, weezer and muse simultaneously? that's good for muse but I wouldn't have put them the same day. sorta the same crowd... oh well good thing I don't like weezer much.

They won't be playing at the same time, everyone under le ritual thats not in the dance tent wont be playing at the same time, theres two main stages, weezer will play on one then Muse will play one on across from it as soon as they end. Like for example this is part of the schedule last year

http://i45.tinypic.com/sqgznt.jpg

Voodoo and playstation are the two main stages. Weezer would be in Janes Addictions spot and Muse in Kiss' spot.

Now if you want to get barrier you'll probably have to miss Weezer, though when I say miss you'll still be able to hear them fine and see them on the video screen on the voodoo stage (from what ive heard from asking around), so the wait wont be super boring and you'll sort of get to see them.

If the day by day is pretty much showing the order, I'd assume Jonsi and Weezer on playstation and Metric and Muse on Voodoo, I'd wait out and get a good spot for Jonsi, then go back over for Metric and wait out a spot for Muse from there (which hopefully should be easy with access to that LOA pit, considering how much I paid :fear: )

Oh, and im pretty sure the LOA pit is only on the Voodoo stage and not on the playstation stage, though it could be both.

I wish I knew what the weather was going to be like. Knowing New Orleans, and the south in general it could be 95 or 55. The temperature is going to affect my costume. Predicting the future would be useful right now.

Have they posted information about the shuttle? Or am I late to the party?

I wish I knew what the weather was going to be like. Knowing New Orleans, and the south in general it could be 95 or 55. The temperature is going to affect my costume. Predicting the future would be useful right now.

Have they posted information about the shuttle? Or am I late to the party?

Well I live in Georgia and right now it's low 90s, high 80s. I doubt October would have 90 degree weather. I think mid 80s at the most. Also my friend goes to school in NOLA and he said the same thing.

I'm hoping late October means nice calm weather of around 70 :p I want a costume but like Newbliss said extra baggage and I have no clue what costume to get. If i come up with something though then I may bring one

@amber- I really dont know much about shuttle information myself but this was posted at the coachella forums by someone who lives in New Orleans and apparently has been a few times to Voodoo

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1853911#post1853911

Hope that helps

@newbliss- Thanks, I try :p Helps knowing people whose been before.

Well I live in Georgia and right now it's low 90s, high 80s. I doubt October would have 90 degree weather. I think mid 80s at the most. Also my friend goes to school in NOLA and he said the same thing.

I've lived in every state from Louisiana to Florida and have seen the craziest weather patterns ever. Freezing at Halloween one year to it being so hot you almost didn't want to go trick or treating. Since most of us live in the south we know a thing to two about humidity. But NO probably has some of the worst humidity around. That works both ways though. If the high is 78-88 it's going to hot as fuck, but if it's 75 or below it could feel really cool. Last fall/winter was chilly down here anyways, so hopefully that will carry over to this year

I'm hoping late October means nice calm weather of around 70 :p I want a costume but like Newbliss said extra baggage and I have no clue what costume to get. If i come up with something though then I may bring one

@amber- I really dont know much about shuttle information myself but this was posted at the coachella forums by someone who lives in New Orleans and apparently has been a few times to Voodoo

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1853911#post1853911

Hope that helps

@newbliss- Thanks, I try :p Helps knowing people whose been before.

You are so full of information. It's amazing. :D

Archived