I like conspiracy theories, i don't subscribe to 99% of them but i still like them. I think your naive if you think conspiracies never happen, but almost all are hilariously far fetched. They may be a crock of shit but i still like reading them and looking at the "Evidence" then thinking about how much time some of these people have on their hands.

If you haven't seen it already check out Maddox's theory on the Titanic, imo its fucking hilarious.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=af07

THE JEWS! I KNEW IT!

We're also planning to blow up the Eiffel Tower. :happy:

His voice is so annoying, though. Arghhh.

what dus evry1 think about matt's obsession with conspiracy theories? and just outta interest... who else follows them as well? id b interested 2 kno about them...

Since when are they his? I say hes more a collector of conspiracies. But I love theories of alsorts so they interest me and amuse me in various ways :happy:

what dus evry1 think about matt's obsession with conspiracy theories? and just outta interest... who else follows them as well? id b interested 2 kno about them...

Rock stars are supposed to be waacked and outlandish. This fits perfectly. Plus, not to say I believe most of them, but I have read a lot of the same books (Jim Marrs, Chomsky, Greg Palast, etc) and so the references in the song titles like 'Ruled by Secrecy' hit home. I say, more power to him!

• 1 year later...

Archived