I'm sorry but that isn't an answer. All I've done so far is talk about how no of this is necessarily true, but I believe some of it is. And so far I've had to ignore several posts that basically insult my intelligence. The biggest piece of evidence for me that I have seen for myself was this: CNN had an anniversary 9/11 thing last year. I watched it. They talk about how the flaming jet fuel went down all the elevator shafts and exploded out on the ground floor. The same jet fuel that melted steel support beams. And yet they supposedly rescued people from the elevators not an hour later. That my friends...is bullshit.

What is your point? The flaming jet fuel would be there no matter if there were bombs or not. What exactly does that prove?

And also, the jet fuel alone didn't break the steel beams, and I very much doubt that the heat would be anywhere close to the same on the elevators.

yay this has turned in to a 9/11 thread. anybody else feel ruled by secrecy references 9/11 strongly?

I'm sorry but that isn't an answer. All I've done so far is talk about how no of this is necessarily true, but I believe some of it is. And so far I've had to ignore several posts that basically insult my intelligence. The biggest piece of evidence for me that I have seen for myself was this: CNN had an anniversary 9/11 thing last year. I watched it. They talk about how the flaming jet fuel went down all the elevator shafts and exploded out on the ground floor. The same jet fuel that melted steel support beams. And yet they supposedly rescued people from the elevators not an hour later. That my friends...is bullshit.

oh CNN told you! well jeez that must be right then, we apologise... now where is my tin foil hat. :rolleyes: the biggest hole in the story is wtc7, especially when it was reported on bbc news to have fallen exactly as it did fall, but before it actually had. the building was behind the reporter, still standing as she was reporting it! hahaha it was a script! it was all scripted. wtc7 was rigged to be pulled (demolished) anyway but the owner wouldnt get an insurance payout if he blew it himself, funnily enough he did get his payout of hundreds of millions of dollars shortly after. there's so much about this to go on about. you say conspiracy theorists have no evidence, the evidence is everywhere! CNN and other gvt institutions are not entirely honest and credible sources!

/rant :p

I don't have a big problem believing that the government knew about the attacks and let it happen to cause an invasion. I'm not 100% sure on why they would want to so I won't claim it to be true, but it wouldn't be the first time the US tricked itself into a conflict.

I don't have a big problem believing that the government knew about the attacks and let it happen to cause an invasion. I'm not 100% sure on why they would want to so I won't claim it to be true, but it wouldn't be the first time the US tricked itself into a conflict.

Thank you. That was all I'm trying to say. And CNN didn't TELL me. CNN just showed what happened and I noticed the hole. As far as the official statement goes it's common knowledge flaming jet fuel went down the elevator shafts. If that shit stuck to the elevators it would cook everyone inside.

Thank you. That was all I'm trying to say. And CNN didn't TELL me. CNN just showed what happened and I noticed the hole. As far as the official statement goes it's common knowledge flaming jet fuel went down the elevator shafts. If that shit stuck to the elevators it would cook everyone inside.

But then again there's also the chance CNN got their info wrong just because they were being idiots. But there's a lot of factors in these things...

That still doesn't prove anything. The jet fuel would have been there no matter if there were bombs or not, so why does it matter?

I want a flow chart of the entire ruling authority/chain of command of America, the FBI, CIA, etc, all labelled with names, dates, etc, detailing exactly who plotted what with who to eventually lead to an 'inside job' taking out the Twin Towers.

Oh that's right, it's an undertaking of such massive complexity, detail and logistics that entertaining the mere idea that it could be enacted in real-life is utterly ridiculous.

But hey, in the eyes of the conspiracist, not a single person blabbed this unfathomable plot to anyone, their family, their friends, the media, etc, and therefore Bush n' co. got away with it.

*H5*s all round.

The only theory surrounding 9/11 I am willing to even entertain the notion of is that American had some advanced intelligence, some ranging from one tip off to months of tracking, etc, but failed to act accordingly and allowed the attack to happen on the grounds of furthering their expansionist agenda in the Middle East.

And even then, I still don't really buy it at all. Even Bush isn't/wasn't that callously fucked up.

yay this has turned in to a 9/11 thread. anybody else feel ruled by secrecy references 9/11 strongly?

oh CNN told you! well jeez that must be right then, we apologise... now where is my tin foil hat. :rolleyes: the biggest hole in the story is wtc7, especially when it was reported on bbc news to have fallen exactly as it did fall, but before it actually had. the building was behind the reporter, still standing as she was reporting it! hahaha it was a script! it was all scripted. wtc7 was rigged to be pulled (demolished) anyway but the owner wouldnt get an insurance payout if he blew it himself, funnily enough he did get his payout of hundreds of millions of dollars shortly after. there's so much about this to go on about. you say conspiracy theorists have no evidence, the evidence is everywhere! CNN and other gvt institutions are not entirely honest and credible sources!

/rant :p

For a conspiracy of that size to work, it would need almost everyone in the US Government and each intelligence service to be involved. The fact there's no whistleblowers AT ALL tells me that it was down to incompetence of the intelligence services and the Government. You only need to look at how Bush reacted to Hurricane Katrina to know that he just wasn't clever enough to be able to carry out something like that AND keep it all quiet.

11/9 was not a conspiracy. What it was, was a massive fuck-up by intelligence in failing to stop the people involved.

there have been a few whistleblowers, dr steve pieczenic (sp?) a black ops guy who has worked under numerous presidents openly states it was an inside job, the fellow who was rescued from WTC7 who claimed he was stepping over dead bodies when reports say not a single person was in the building, he ended up dead after speaking to the media. there have been a fair few, do a quick google. a good number are probably dead by now though.

aaanyway, arguing 9/11 on here isn't right. there're websites dedicated to it.

oh and another thing, don't believe the connotations of the words 'conspiracy theorists'. it's a very clever tool employed by those who want to keep you stupid and believing everything youre told. thats right, we're the crazy ones, not you.

there have been a few whistleblowers, dr steve pieczenic (sp?) a black ops guy who has worked under numerous presidents openly states it was an inside job, the fellow who was rescued from WTC7 who claimed he was stepping over dead bodies when reports say not a single person was in the building, he ended up dead after speaking to the media. there have been a fair few, do a quick google. a good number are probably dead by now though.

aaanyway, arguing 9/11 on here isn't right. there're websites dedicated to it.

oh and another thing, don't believe the connotations of the words 'conspiracy theorists'. it's a very clever tool employed by those who want to keep you stupid and believing everything youre told. thats right, we're the crazy ones, not you.

Okay, so when Dr Pieczenik comes out and gives his evidence (he says he's willing to do it in front of a grand jury, but if he had the evidence he'd be able to kick-start a grand jury case himself) I'll listen, and judge accordingly.

Steve Pieczenik also said that Bin Laden died 9 years ago of Marfan disease. If this were true, then it would mean that not only were the whole last Government in on the 11/9 plans, but so are the whole current US administration. Like I said, that is a hell of a lot of people to know about something like this. You really telling me only one or two people, out of thousands, have spoken out about it? If a scheme that big was really in play, don't you think we'd have been hearing a hell of a lot more about it from objecters? It's very hard to believe that out of the thousands of people needed to be able to pull off that kind of conspiracy, they pretty much ALL were complicit in its running?

Too many people watch films like Enemy Of The State and actually believe that intelligence departments will do stuff like that.

and yes bin laden has been dead since late 01/early 02. he was visited by the cia on sept 10th 01 in hospital. he was dying. its documented that he had kidney problems and was a very ill man. no proof has been put out that he died recently like obama says, in fact more evidence keeps coming out on the contrary and then the US admit they put out fake videos and photos and you still believe in them.

i dont get anybody who doesnt question the official story, these people arent looking out for you, i bet you believe al qaeda hate our freedom and we're helping the opressed people in libya. oh there happens to be a few billion dollars worth of oil in that area? well isn't that just fortunate.

and yes bin laden has been dead since late 01/early 02. he was visited by the cia on sept 10th 01 in hospital. he was dying. its documented that he had kidney problems and was a very ill man. no proof has been put out that he died recently like obama says, in fact more evidence keeps coming out on the contrary and then the US admit they put out fake videos and photos and you still believe in them.

i dont get anybody who doesnt question the official story, these people arent looking out for you, i bet you believe al qaeda hate our freedom and we're helping the opressed people in libya. oh there happens to be a few billion dollars worth of oil in that area? well isn't that just fortunate.

I never said I believed in them.

Again, though, you're insinuating that the whole current AND former administrations were in on 11/9. Surely even the most rabid conspiracy theorists know that to be bollocks.

I know all about the stories of Bin Laden's death, and how the CIA had his body (given to them by his family *coughbullshitcough*), and were waiting for the opportune moment to parade his corpse. Once again, if that were the case why would they not even release photos? Why say they buried him at sea? The reason is that releasing photos would possibly incite further terrorism from cells looking for revenge. Same as to why they don't parade a body.

And if you saw my posts in the current affairs section, you wouldn't say any of that last section. I don't do blind faith. I have studied things that I have seen, from sources in different areas, and I personally consider the conspiracy aspect to be bunk. There would need to be too many people involved in something this big for it to stay so so quiet. There would be too many people for the "spooks" to silence. The only people talking about it are hardly the sort of people who are worth paying attention to. Such as Alex Jones. Anyone who can be out-argued by Peter Joseph (himself a delusional fool) cannot be trusted as a source.

I question the official source. I also question the conspiracy theory side. And like I've said before, taking everything I've considered into account I've come to the conclusion that 11/9 was a monumental fuck-up by intelligence, Bush went to Afghanistan in misguided retaliation, he went to Iraq on the misguided advice of people who said there were WMDs there (and yes, because the US were looking to secure their own oil supplies), everyone is getting involved in Libya for the wrong reasons (I believe aggressive diplomacy was the better course of action).

Here's a movie about todays society I recommend everyone to watch if you have a couple of hours to spare:

[YT]

[/YT]

I think this definitely is the best Zeitgeist-movie so far and probably the one you should watch first.

It was only a matter of time...

I was watching the news yesterday night and they were talking about this theory that says that Facebook and Twitter are both agencies from the CIA, and the governments have been using them to know about our tastes, relationships and thoughts.

They also said that the social revolutions in Middle-East were orchestrated by the USA.

:eek:

I was watching the news yesterday night and they were talking about this theory that says that Facebook and Twitter are both agencies from the CIA, and the governments have been using them to know about our tastes, relationships and thoughts.

They also said that the social revolutions in Middle-East were orchestrated by the USA.

Think of all the manpower they would need to filter through all that information. And what exactly would they use it for?

Just wrote an essay on the TWA Flight 800 conspiracy. Dozens of witnesses say they saw a "bright object" rising towards the plane just before it exploded, killing 200 people. The government said the cause was a short circuit in the fuel tank

Just wrote an essay on the TWA Flight 800 conspiracy. Dozens of witnesses say they saw a "bright object" rising towards the plane just before it exploded, killing 200 people. The government said the cause was a short circuit in the fuel tank

Pity that there was no physical evidence of a missile attack...the body of TWA800 showed no signs of missile impact, the witness accounts were not consistent with the events of a missile strike.

The NTSB said the cause was a short circuit in the fuel tank, and whilst the NTSB is a Government agency, it is independent. It does not take orders from the US Government.

well firstly why do you think facebook is worth so much? it is a database on people (500m+ of us) that is worth a lot to people/companies/gvt. also there's a youtube vid explaining that the investment capital company FB was funded by was set up by a branch of the CIA (or a CIA agent/operative, it has some connection). data mining and data collection is big business and if you think the government don't do it you are asleep.

and the US has a long history of putting in place, funding and then overthrowing dictators/middle east governments when they are no longer needed. hilary clinton went to egypt and met with the muslim brotherhood, supposedly she assured them that come september they will be in power. nothing happens in the middle east without the US having a hand in it. so much is on record about this. i recommend you read Noam Chomsky, Hegemony or survival; america's quest for global dominance.

edit: here's that video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B37wW9CGWyY

• 2 months later...

Archived