mikish23

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

If this petition does get big - which I doubt - I can sort of predict what he's going to say.

Interviewer: So recently, there's been a petition online for you to take to the lead role in TV series Doctor Who... tell us about it! Would you consider it if the petition got enough signatures?

Matt: *goofy laugh* Oh, no no no. My acting's shit. Actually, for the Hysteria video, I was going to play the man in the video myself, but we had to get in an actor in because I was so crap. I'm not an actor, so if I can't act in a music video, I certainly couldn't do Doctor Who *goofy giggle*

Interviewer: Okay, Matt, thankyou for talking to us :)

Matt: Yeahyeah, no problem, cheers.

So I can't really see him doing this... it would be funny though :p

If this petition does get big - which I doubt - I can sort of predict what he's going to say.

Interviewer: So recently, there's been a petition online for you to take to the lead role in TV series Doctor Who... tell us about it! Would you consider it if the petition got enough signatures?

Matt: *goofy laugh* Oh, no no no. My acting's shit. Actually, for the Hysteria video, I was going to play the man in the video myself, but we had to get in an actor in because I was so crap. I'm not an actor, so if I can't act in a music video, I certainly couldn't do Doctor Who *goofy giggle*

I can genuinely picture him saying that.

The cheers is the cherry on the cake. :D

Is this from a video? If it is could you send me the link pwease

oh right lolz its cool though. I don't think he'd say he was crap at acting because he got an A* in drama at school :LOL:

Bellamy was originally going to play the part in the video, but decided that his acting skills weren't good enough and was too embarrassed.

:p

Archived