mikish23

Guest QueenOfNerds
Dom has the right excitement and wisdom of the Doctor. I vote for Dom!

Yes Dom as the next doctor!

He added me on myspace and Matt didn't so I am not talking to him :phu:

David Tennant resigned from Doctor Who a few days ago:( Apprently It's gonna be a black guy from Casualty:wtf:

LOL pull teh other one mate its got bells on it

EDIT: ok so you were right about tenninch resigning :(

didn't read anywhere about a black guy taking up teh mantle though.

though there was a lot of speculation about geting dawn french to do it (actually they're quite keen on a female doctor)

Sad day for the Tennant girls. *sniffle* Good luck to whoever steps into his boots.

But he'll still do 5 specials before he quits. 5 whole good hours still left.

:supersad: There's a fan girl in all of us...it's a shame though because with Christopher E, the Doctor before David, I thought could never be beaten but then Tennant comes along...I hope it's one of those Doctor's where you forget about the last one basically:(

EDIT: ok so you were right about tenninch resigning :(

didn't read anywhere about a black guy taking up teh mantle though.

though there was a lot of speculation about geting dawn french to do it (actually they're quite keen on a female doctor)

A female Doctor?! Woah BBC! First your fire Russel Brand and Joanthon Ross then completely changing Doctor Who:eek: So that means that the companion will be a guy?

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

This thread is funny. I made a motivational poster for Television Without Pity with Matt as The 11th Doctor a long time ago. I met Matt once at a "Make Sushi With Muse" radio station event and asked him if he watched Doctor Who.

That was the one thing my son wanted to know, because he was 14 at the time and loved (still does) Doctor Who and Muse. I had promised that I would ask Matt a question from my son in order to placate him as he was mad that I wasn't bringing him with me to the event.

So I did, and Matt said "What do you want to know that for?" And after I explained that it was a question for my son he just smiled and said he hadn't really watched since he was a kid. He was very sweet and polite, and my best friend that I had brought along (instead of my son) was mortified that I had asked him a silly question like that.

That was a couple of years ago, and after listening to "Uprising" I can't help but hear a bit of Doctor Who, so who knows? Maybe he's back to hiding behind the couch with the rest of us Doctor Who fans...

Archived