Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I used to live Aspley-ish way. And, yes, I know where Albany Creek is. Haha. :)

I kinda live South-ish now though, a while away from Brisbane. :(

Ahh yes, Aspley.... can't say it's the most attractive place to live haha.

South-side hey? Don't like southsiders :LOL: But I do go to Uni at Griffith Nathan 3 times a week :$

Random Off-Topic: OMG HARRY POTTER TOMORROW MORNING!!!!

South-side hey? Don't like southsiders :LOL: But I do go to Uni at Griffith Nathan 3 times a week :$

Random Off-Topic: OMG HARRY POTTER TOMORROW MORNING!!!!

Southside hater... ;)

And yes, HARRY. POTTER. I just hope they stick to the book otherwise it'll stuff up real bad. Can't waitttt! :D

Southside hater... ;)

And yes, HARRY. POTTER. I just hope they stick to the book otherwise it'll stuff up real bad. Can't waitttt! :D

Haha I guess Southside isn't that bad......But still has nothing on the Northside, pretty sure every Muse gig in Brisbane has happened on the North Side ;)

Yeah, I'm sooo excited, apparently it's a lot more faithful to the book compared to the other films. 9:30am tomorrow I will be there :D.

I just thought about this....Anyone going to go play football (soccer) with Chris if he organises a games here? Cause someone on Twitter asked him a few weeks ago and he said that he wants to try and have a game in every city whilst he's here. It would be awesome.

I missed out on the Manchester game as I flew in the day after the football match :(

I just thought about this....Anyone going to go play football (soccer) with Chris if he organises a games here? Cause someone on Twitter asked him a few weeks ago and he said that he wants to try and have a game in every city whilst he's here. It would be awesome.

I missed out on the Manchester game as I flew in the day after the football match :(

As long as I can make it, I'll be there. Chris and football sounds awesome. :D

Did you guys see the Muse article on FasterLouder.com

Dom said that they would be more likely to play songs such as "Muscle Museum" here rather than the US cause we would actually know most of the words haha.

Hope this is a good omen for rarities!!

hopefully they appreciate how much we love them, and play it for us :D

Yeah i might see if i can, depends on if the game is before the show or after lol

I wouldn't mind some cricket with the other guys too; i saw chris say something on twitter about how he'd organize the soccer while the the others play cricket lol

Dom said that they would be more likely to play songs such as "Muscle Museum" here rather than the US cause we would actually know most of the words haha.

Muscle Museum would be awesome. :D It has to be an omen.

Oh and here's the shirt i bought for Matt:

SDC11922.jpg

Nice shirt!

I hope so.

OMG I think I haven't been in this thread for a while, silly me. So excited about the gig! So close now! :D

Ahh yes, Aspley.... can't say it's the most attractive place to live haha.

Hey I live at Carseldine and it's not that bad :rolleyes:

:eek::eek::eek::awesome:

*crosses fingers*

Oh and here's the shirt i bought for Matt:

SDC11922.jpg

OMG that actually looks like something Matt would wear. Great choice!

(I notice it says XS on there too, is that just the brand or the actual size? :chuckle:).

Welcome back! :D

15 DAYS maybe sixteen, but whatever.

:dance:

:D I can't wait until this coming week is over because then I get to go up the coast and then it's Muse on the Sunday :awesome:

Hope it doesn't rain (we're indoors so it doesn't matter but walking there in the rain wouldn't be fun) and it's not really hot on the night.

it really is two freakin' weeks until we see the boys this coming Sunday :eek:

I thought in June I'd get fed up and angsty over the wait but now I just know it'll be worth the wait :D

OMG I think I haven't been in this thread for a while, silly me. So excited about the gig! So close now! :D

Hey I live at Carseldine and it's not that bad :rolleyes:

:eek::eek::eek::awesome:

*crosses fingers*

OMG that actually looks like something Matt would wear. Great choice!

(I notice it says XS on there too, is that just the brand or the actual size? :chuckle:).

haha nooope, thats the size! :chuckle:

I tried it on and it fits me ok, and seeing as i'm the same height and possibly slightly more solid than Matt, i'd say it will fit him haha!

Now, i just gotta get to the barrier to get it onstage!

I'm going to put a tag on it saying "To Matt, heres an early christmas present from the Brisbane Messageboarders! Hope it fits :)"

... Or something like that :p

haha nooope, thats the size! :chuckle:

I tried it on and it fits me ok, and seeing as i'm the same height and possibly slightly more solid than Matt, i'd say it will fit him haha!

I'm going to put a tag on it saying "To Matt, heres an early christmas present from the Brisbane Messageboarders! Hope it fits :)"

I'm being a lurker in here but that ^ is a great shirt and a great message :D

*backs out of thread*

Love the message! Hopefully in future we'll see him wear it! :D

- Holy carn Seb, I live in Albany Creek too....

- A kick around with Chris sounds delightful, I am beyond interested.

- Yes please to MM.

- Exams are over bitchez!!

Nice! I'm actually more near Eatons Hill, but same diff

I need to buy football boots that fit me and try and practice to get back to my former U13 goalkeeper glory days :LOL:

Exams were over at the start of this week ;)

Welcome back! :D

15 DAYS maybe sixteen, but whatever.

:dance:

16 days!!!!

Archived