Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Nah not the 6th. Im going GA on the 5th with my friend who is really short, so she really needs the barrier in order to see haha. But I'm 6ft 4 or so, I'll be able to see wherever. On the 6th I got seats, going with my mother. She saw Muse with me in 2007 as well. But her fav song is feeling good *faceplam*

hahahah feeling good :stunned: that's what i'm thinking, i'm verrry short, so i'm defs wanting to be on the barrier. what time should i get there?

Yeah mine says back barrier as well, so we need to either sweey talk a seccy, or run pretty effing fast.

Yer, I'm going to try and covince security to let us line up at closer gates...otherwise try and make them let us in before the other doors. If not, im gonna be soo pissed...

hahahah feeling good :stunned: that's what i'm thinking, i'm verrry short, so i'm defs wanting to be on the barrier. what time should i get there?

Yeah, well at least she likes Uprising and United States of Eurasia as well...

Mmm I'd say for barrier, you would be fine to get there at 2 or 3pm cause I know friends who got to Manchester stadium show 1 and a half hrs before doors and got barrier. But I'm gonna get there earlier cause I'm at doors near the back and want the best chance I can to try and get to the front barrier. I gonna be a sign too, and I want the boys to see it and see me in my red suit :LOL:

Yer, I'm going to try and covince security to let us line up at closer gates...otherwise try and make them let us in before the other doors. If not, im gonna be soo pissed...

Yeah, well at least she likes Uprising and United States of Eurasia as well...

Mmm I'd say for barrier, you would be fine to get there at 2 or 3pm cause I know friends who got to Manchester stadium show 1 and a half hrs before doors and got barrier. But I'm gonna get there earlier cause I'm at doors near the back and want the best chance I can to try and get to the front barrier. I gonna be a sign too, and I want the boys to see it and see me in my red suit :LOL:

your a legend mate :LOL: i'm gonna have a sign too, it just says BLISS!! in huge letters :D if you see anyone with that, come and say hi :) that'll be good if we can line up at closer gates

Voodoo got MK Ultra and Citizen Erased. Bringing back the rarities? :awesome:

Also, for our gig I have a few questions.

There have been lots of musers who have said that they have gone to the sound booth or whatever its called and have seen Tom Kirk there. Where is this sound booth and can you only get to it after getting into the arena? I also really want to get a setlist or something as a souvenir and I won't be at the barrier to ask a security guard there for one, is there another place to get at setlist that you don't have to get barrier for?

Next gig is ours!

There have been lots of musers who have said that they have gone to the sound booth or whatever its called and have seen Tom Kirk there. Where is this sound booth and can you only get to it after getting into the arena? I also really want to get a setlist or something as a souvenir and I won't be at the barrier to ask a security guard there for one, is there another place to get at setlist that you don't have to get barrier for?

Next gig is ours!

The sound booth is a little booth that's usually found at the back of the floor area, from my understanding. I could be completely wrong.

Next gig is ours!

yessss rarities will be OURS!

The soundbooth is the little fenced off bit in the middle of the crowd. It's where they control parts of the show like lights and sound and all that. for BEC, it will be at the back of the GA area. Oh and you can almost definitely get a setlist from there too.

Merch is the other thing. Is it just the same stuff that they have up on the website + posters for the gig or is there extra stuff, (flags etc)? I would also like to get a poster and maybe something else from the merch stand, but if I go to the sound booth, is it likely that they will be sold out by the time I get to them?

Merch is the other thing. Is it just the same stuff that they have up on the website + posters for the gig or is there extra stuff, (flags etc)? I would also like to get a poster and maybe something else from the merch stand, but if I go to the sound booth, is it likely that they will be sold out by the time I get to them?

i'm wondering this too, i want to be able to get some good merch, if it sells out i will be incredibly dissappointed.

Well it seems that in other instances where they have played the same city two nights in a row, each night gets its own thread. Will be good to avoid confusion when the gigs roll around. I would do it myself, but the honour should go to someone who is definitely going.

On another note, do we have an estimate on how long DLC will play for and when Muse will start?

is it worth making another thread? I mean, there will probably only be around 5 people posting if we made a new one. Besides, this thread will be more productive because after the gigs we can compare and discuss our experiences from different nights. Idk, either way i don't mind, i'm just saying..

Annnd, DLC will start at 8 with a 45 min set (the norm for most support bands) and then teh muse will fry our collective brains! :awesome:

Any tips for a 20 year old female not being trampled? Lol, kinda going by myself to the 6th Dec show...my friends aren't into Muse (one day i will disown them) and I've got GA standing. Kinda freaking out but still can't wait either cos this'll be first time i see Muse, missed them last few times :)

Archived