Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I know!!! Whenever Triple J say "And next up, News" I get super excited, then really sad when I realise its just the news. :LOL:

I do that too! Especially with Triple J because most of the presenters cannot pronounce their 'n' 's proper enough so it comes out "mnuse" and it'll be :awesome: but then the funky news music they have comes on and your dissapointed. :LOL:

Sitting through school is impossible. When I hear someone say 'news' now a days, I think they've said Muse and I'll do a spazzdance. And then I'll be dissapointed.

But I'm in with the sombrero thing. As long as I get a hold of one. Identification for the Brisvegas Muser Messageboarders. :D Soommmbrrreerrooo!

argh i hate that! i was so pumped for a muse song on the radio the other day, turns out i waited 15 minutes only to hear the bloody news. grr!

haha awesome! i got mine from a two dollar shop, cost $4. How ironic.

i might paint the muse logo on the front just cause... i have a whole thing of paint that i now have no use for...

woah i had a dream i met muse!! Matt was super-small :chuckle:

Second last muse show until Bris tonight! woooooooooo

doo iiiittt..

but srsly srsly, who is up for the sombrero thing? wierd, i know, but it will be a way of identifying each other, and it will probably make the muse guys laugh to see sombrero's during their gig haha

i'm liking this idea, but something smaller, but just as stupid :D damn it, banana man, you should come on the 5th and line up with me :D

I like the idea of a unifying symbol, and I think the context given by the famous 'Sit the Fuck Down' video makes the sombrero fairly Musey. I'm in, so long as we can yell at Dom, and click our fingers merrily.

But yah, I'm down for something cool to wear. Preferably with room to put our board names on there maybs??

I like the idea of a unifying symbol, and I think the context given by the famous 'Sit the Fuck Down' video makes the sombrero fairly Musey. I'm in, so long as we can yell at Dom, and click our fingers merrily.

But yah, I'm down for something cool to wear. Preferably with room to put our board names on there maybs??

haha! yeah i hadn't even thought of that!

hmm... how about... CAPES!!!

epic muse capes!!!!

like, the muse logo at the top, then a piece of muse lyric of individual choice in the middle, then our board names at the bottom!!

SUPERMUSERS TO THE RESCUEZ!!! :fear:

i like that a shitload more than the sombreros! although i'll probably bring a sombrero just to top off the ridiculous look... :LOL:

I'm probably going to wear a red suit, like Matt at Wembley 2007 :$

Apparently one of my friends of twitter who was at the US shows said that their friend talked to Tom Kirk and he said that they were recently rehersing some older songs in preparation for the December gigs! :eek:

This makes me excited a bit :D

Apparently one of my friends of twitter who was at the US shows said that their friend talked to Tom Kirk and he said that they were recently rehersing some older songs in preparation for the December gigs! :eek:

Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god. :eek::eek:

This is good, very good. :D:dance:

omgomgomgomgomgomg x1000000 tears of hope in my eyes

If that's true, then I will be ecstatic...but I won't get my hopes up, in case they get crushed. ;)

Was it a tweet? If so, can you link it?

:awesome:

I'm thinking we might potentially get some great setlists. For heaps of reasons actually.

And what Kirky told your friends friend makes me even more hopeful.

Oh and the red suit idea is epic.

that makes me SO EXCITED

who else is going on the 5th, and is in GA, meetup in the lines?

If that's true, then I will be ecstatic...but I won't get my hopes up, in case they get crushed. ;)

Was it a tweet? If so, can you link it?

I've retweeted part of the conversation between some of my friends so it's in my Twitter feed now, can't post it here as I'm on my iPod touch and it's too hard to copy and paste stuff. 01seb is my Twitter name if you wanna see.follow me if any of you have Twitter. This gives me a bit of hope though, I'll try and see if I can find out more...

ZOMFG

this is awesome!

ohhh i am super stoked now! like i wasn't already in the first place, but still...

Good news is good..... Just don't break our collective hearts boys!!

Seb, you are going to sweat yourelf to death in that suit! :p

And musedlc, I will be there nice and early, and theres a few of us I'm pretty sure. Can't wait! :D

Haha yer I'm gonna see what the weather is like. I won't wear it if its 35 degrees or something :LOL:

I think I'll be there at about 11 or 12. My ticket says back barrier, so I'm guessing I'll be lining up at the door near the back so hopefully I can get to near to front of that line so I have a decent go at getting the barrier...

Haha yer I'm gonna see what the weather is like. I won't wear it if its 35 degrees or something :LOL:

I think I'll be there at about 11 or 12. My ticket says back barrier, so I'm guessing I'll be lining up at the door near the back so hopefully I can get to near to front of that line so I have a decent go at getting the barrier...

Yeh mine says backbarrier. So I'll see you at the back gates on the 6th, at 12.

i've got back barrier as well :D i might be getting there about 12, it's a long wait, but i'll be excited out of my mind the whole time anyway :LOL:

Yeh mine says backbarrier. So I'll see you at the back gates on the 6th, at 12.

Nah not the 6th. Im going GA on the 5th with my friend who is really short, so she really needs the barrier in order to see haha. But I'm 6ft 4 or so, I'll be able to see wherever. On the 6th I got seats, going with my mother. She saw Muse with me in 2007 as well. But her fav song is feeling good *faceplam*

Archived