Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

What's the point? Next thing you know, they'll have alcohol free beer!

Jealous!

*shudder*.....

Haha, its nice to know they're there :p

I reckon I've watched at least a basquillion Muse videos on YouTube today. At least...

Isn't that the same as light beer???:cool:
Nah, light beer is just light on the good stuff. Drink more for less effect.

Alcohol free beer can be bought off the supermarket shelf. No buzz at all. My point is that the sugar in rum&cola is part of the fun. Without it, you might as well be drinkin Alc-free beer!

What...:LOL:

Straight from the horses mouth:

Bundaberg Bare is the latest addition to the Bundaberg ready-to-drink family. First released in 2010, Bundaberg Bare is a blend of Australia's famous double distilled oak aged rum with a specially crafted no sugar cola, made specifically to compliment this legendary rum.

No sugar cola means Bundaberg Bare allows you to enjoy the full strength and full taste of Bundaberg UP & Cola, without the sugar. This cola has been crafted to provide a no sugar alternative, without compromising that distinct Bundy & cola flavour. Truth is it’s hard to tell the difference between a traditional ‘Black Rat’ & new Bundy Bare. Try it for yourself.

Bundaberg Bare is available in 375ml cans (4.8% ABV).

Straight from the horses mouth:

Bundaberg Bare is the latest addition to the Bundaberg ready-to-drink family. First released in 2010, Bundaberg Bare is a blend of Australia's famous double distilled oak aged rum with a specially crafted no sugar cola, made specifically to compliment this legendary rum.

No sugar cola means Bundaberg Bare allows you to enjoy the full strength and full taste of Bundaberg UP & Cola, without the sugar. This cola has been crafted to provide a no sugar alternative, without compromising that distinct Bundy & cola flavour. Truth is it’s hard to tell the difference between a traditional ‘Black Rat’ & new Bundy Bare. Try it for yourself.

Bundaberg Bare is available in 375ml cans (4.8% ABV).

:LOL: Bare is probably how it tastes too. I'm surprised it's not called Bundy Zero (coz it would probs have zero taste too then) :rolleyes:

Six months is way too long to wait...I want them to come sooner :(

I was just reading on the GA/seating general thread some good info about seating and stuff (since I have seats and I don't want to get told to sit the fuck down by any old people behind me :rolleyes:) so I'm glad I'm allowed to dance. sorry those people who are going to be sitting behind me! :p

Six months is way too long to wait...I want them to come sooner :(

I was just reading on the GA/seating general thread some good info about seating and stuff (since I have seats and I don't want to get told to sit the fuck down by any old people behind me :rolleyes:) so I'm glad I'm allowed to dance. sorry those people who are going to be sitting behind me! :p

Likewise. At Green Day my sister and I had seats, annoyingly the people behind us chose to sit down around the middle of the show and we felt bad and sat down a bit too. Now I know to just keep enjoying myself. Who the hell would be able to sit at a Muse concert? I totally stand up and watch their live DVDs :$ and they are our favourite band so nothing should get in the way of our enjoyment.

So there is my two cents for the day. I have an exam this afternoon and I am banning myself from the board until about 4pm (post exam!). See you all then!

Likewise. At Green Day my sister and I had seats, annoyingly the people behind us chose to sit down around the middle of the show and we felt bad and sat down a bit too. Now I know to just keep enjoying myself. Who the hell would be able to sit at a Muse concert? I totally stand up and watch their live DVDs :$ and they are our favourite band so nothing should get in the way of our enjoyment.

So there is my two cents for the day. I have an exam this afternoon and I am banning myself from the board until about 4pm (post exam!). See you all then!

Yes, I'm someone who has manners and feels guilty too when I see things like that :( Maybe I won't do anything until someone taps me on the shoulder :p But yeah, why would you go and sit? Perhaps for one or two of the slower songs, so I can just catch the atmosphere and watch carefully instead of jumping around, but otherwise...

I stand up to them too :D

Goooooood Luck :awesome:

Very True!

Good Luck with the Exam.

Yeah, I shouldn't be on either - I've got an assignment with my name on it :chuckle:

how are we all this lovely Saturday?

It's actually pretty nice out today, isn't it (for those of you who live in Brisbane) :happy:

Good thanks, how's you? :happy:

I've got a huge load of shit study to do still, can't wait until this time next week, I'll be on hols :awesome:

It's actually pretty nice out today, isn't it (for those of you who live in Brisbane) :happy:

Good thanks, how's you? :happy:

I've got a huge load of shit study to do still, can't wait until this time next week, I'll be on hols :awesome:

Yeah it's an amazing day outside...actually wish I was outside, instead of in my room with a pile of shit assignments and study.

Apart from the lack of motivation to start my assignment I'm alright :D. And oh how I envy you and your almost being on hols - I've still got another 3 weeks :(

Archived