Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Damn right! Atleast John Butler Trio can split the wait in September. For me it's 3 months till JBT than from there 3 months till Muse. Considering Jack Johnson the following monday night @ the riverstage;) Don't know if my fiance will let me spend any more money on concert tix though:rolleyes:

I'm official now too:LOL:

Haha apparently there's a new tour announcement through Soundwave touring today - I've got my fingers crossed that it's nothing good because I'm officially broke.

Yay for being official

:awesome: This is all so full of win. And I feel heaps less stressed out.

Now for exams.... :(

I'm the same - I've now got to finish my final assignment then onto exam study ick :(

Haha nice, kinda important :p I'm waiting for Splendour :D and then turning 18 in November opens all sorts of possibilities :LOL:

GOLD SECTION STANDING WOOOOO!!!! :D

Sweet, I've never been to Splendour and wanted to hit it up this year but didn't have the $$ to even try to get tickets :LOL:

And I've got GOLD SECTION STANDING to WOOOOO!!! you can all look out for me, I'm friggin tiny (although I prefer being called 'fun size') :p:LOL:

Sweet, I've never been to Splendour and wanted to hit it up this year but didn't have the $$ to even try to get tickets :LOL:

And I've got GOLD SECTION STANDING to WOOOOO!!! you can all look out for me, I'm friggin tiny (although I prefer being called 'fun size') :p:LOL:

I probably shouldnt have spent the money, but come on. The Strokes. Worth $350 right there :p

Haha just scream out my username and I'll lend you a pair of shoulders :p

I probably shouldnt have spent the money, but come on. The Strokes. Worth $350 right there :p

Haha just scream out my username and I'll lend you a pair of shoulders :p

Yes this is true I just didn't have a spare $350 floating around :(...

Luckily I'll have the shoulders of my boyfriend, but I may need assistance to attack people if the stupid twilighters overzealous fans try to ruin the night for me by acting like idiot in the mosh like they did for Paramore at Soundwave...

Yes this is true I just didn't have a spare $350 floating around :(...

Luckily I'll have the shoulders of my boyfriend, but I may need assistance to attack people if the stupid twilighters overzealous fans try to ruin the night for me by acting like idiot in the mosh like they did for Paramore at Soundwave...

I'm on it!! I'll bring my Twilight baton!! Thats why I'm gonna do my absolute darndest to get barrier, less twats around you, space to breathe, chance Maffoo might drip sweat on you, all that jazz :D

I'm on it!! I'll bring my Twilight baton!! Thats why I'm gonna do my absolute darndest to get barrier, less twats around you, space to breathe, chance Maffoo might drip sweat on you, all that jazz :D

Sweet. Yeah I want the barrier too, first Muse concert and all I want to be up the front. SO are we going to have a board meet up at the venue early in the morning to secure our front row position?? That way we actually have a chance of looking out for one another in case the twilighters descend on the venue. :LOL:

And I've always wanted to be part of a board meet up :D

Sweet. Yeah I want the barrier too, first Muse concert and all I want to be up the front. SO are we going to have a board meet up at the venue early in the morning to secure our front row position?? That way we actually have a chance of looking out for one another in case the twilighters descend on the venue. :LOL:

I think board meetup is a must!! I'll be there bright and early, and I'm guessing there will be a few from here that will be keen to do likewise!! :D

Sweet, the group grows!! :D

And we need a group to hunt them down at the airport!

Haha I was just going to say that we needed to get an airport meeting group cranking...I'll also be in on that too provided I can get there whenever they arrive

Haha I was just going to say that we needed to get an airport meeting group cranking...I'll also be in on that too provided I can get there whenever they arrive

The thought of meeting them in person boggles the mind. I would probably freak out. Who am I kidding, I would definately freak out :D

Pretty sure there's going to be a meetup. The gig at the Riverstage in 07, I think there was about 10 of us (at least?) there from the board by noon... Hopefully more this time :D

Have you guys checked out floor plan of BEC - it's divided into front and back! There was no choice during ticket buying process of whether you'd be up the front or the back - I phoned BEC and she said front sells out first then back. She said the probably won't change configuration and passed buck to ticketek. This is bullshit - no way of knowing if you're going to be in front or back section when buying tickets.

Check which section you're in.

Myself, my daughter and my friend are in the back section - we're pissed off.

I think we should all complain.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Venues/VenueDetails.aspx?v=BEC&s=20539

Pretty sure there's going to be a meetup. The gig at the Riverstage in 07, I think there was about 10 of us (at least?) there from the board by noon... Hopefully more this time :D

Good to hear, I'll be there well before 12 though :p I dunno if it will be neccessary, but i dont want to leave anything to chance!

The thought of meeting them in person boggles the mind. I would probably freak out. Who am I kidding, I would definately freak out :D

I know I'll be flipping out...my face will look like either one of these emoticons :eek::$:ohmy::supersad::awesome:

or maybe a mix of al of them :chuckle:

Have you guys checked out floor plan of BEC - it's divided into front and back! There was no choice during ticket buying process of whether you'd be up the front or the back - I phoned BEC and she said front sells out first then back. She said the probably won't change configuration and passed buck to ticketek. This is bullshit - no way of knowing if you're going to be in front or back section when buying tickets.

How do you know you're in the back?? It doesn't really specify, does it??

Ah that does suck, probably some disclaimer thing in there stating that though..

Checkin my ticket got FLR so assuming front?

Good to hear, I'll be there well before 12 though :p I dunno if it will be neccessary, but i dont want to leave anything to chance!

Well I got there at 0830hrs and wasn't the first one lining up :p so I'm sure it's going to be a LOOOONG day :happy:

Edit: yeah I got GA tix... Area: FLR section SGA12 - can anyone decypher this!?

Count me in too!

Once I met someone from another board completely coincidentally, I just happened to be standing in front of him at a gig and just randomly started talking to him... it was rad :happy:

Haha, me too! Problem is, I probably couldn't make it there because I have exams for the entire week before the gig :(

If I can make it I'm sooo there though :D

EDIT: In my confirmation email it says gold standing... I'm assuming that means front! :D

Haha, me too! Problem is, I probably couldn't make it there because I have exams for the entire week before the gig :(

If I can make it I'm sooo there though :D

Oh that sucks about having exams the week before the gig, I'm good to go to the airport but that depends on the day my uni graduation falls on...and I won't know that until the middle of next semester :stunned: but I'll still do everything I can to get to the airport :)

How do you know you're in the back?? It doesn't really specify, does it??

I phoned and quoted her what it says on confirmation email:

Area: FLR

Section: SGA4 - and she muttered something about what doors we will be going in and she said that's the back.

Yeh you can't tell from the map. If you've got floor tix maybe you should phone and ask them.

Do you guys think this is shit? I'm extremely grateful we've to tix, but there was no indication whatsoever during the process as to this front/back thing - front sells out first then back! You're not given a choice! I'm only 5ft tall so unless we got on the barrier of the "back" then I'm not gonna see a fucking thing!

We've got so long to plan all this, we'll get it perfect :p

beeteedub this is what my thing said:

Section: SGA4

it said gold standing. i really dont see where that differentiates between front and back. but I will be spewing if somehow I;m in a back section.

I phoned and quoted her what it says on confirmation email:

Section: SGA4 - and she muttered something about what doors we will be going in and she said that's the back.

Yeh you can't tell from the map. If you've got floor tix maybe you should phone and ask them.

Do you guys think this is shit? I'm extremely grateful we've to tix, but there was no indication whatsoever during the process as to this front/back thing - front sells out first then back! You're not given a choice! I'm only 5ft tall so unless we got on the barrier of the "back" then I'm not gonna see a fucking thing!

You've got to be motherfucking kidding me. I will fucking stab something.

Archived