Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

I've got a the biggest fucking headache right now (may or may not be from KoC headbanging in the car....) so I really shouldnt hang around on the computer too long..... BUT!!

HOLY SHIT ITS TOMORROW MORNING!!!!

Just, good luck to everyone, I all of you get what you want and it runs smoothly and I dont have to kill anyone :D

Haha yeah I just realised that...leave me alone I've been at uni since 12 only got home about 30mins ago hehe

Fear not, I totally called it Execution Summary instead of Commentary before = bigger screwup.

I am going to sleep now before I forget what the band itself is actually called :rolleyes: Will prob be on again in the morning having a flip out.

Cheerio!

Good luck everyone who is leaving now or soonish in case I don't get to tell you tomorrow morning...I think I'll come on tomorrow morning when I know I have/haven't got tix and cheer/lament with you all :D:D

Still figuring out this damn map business...

Good luck everyone who is leaving now or soonish in case I don't get to tell you tomorrow morning...I think I'll come on tomorrow morning when I know I have/haven't got tix and cheer/lament with you all :D:D

Still figuring out this damn map business...

I hope all you newfags miss out and the site crashes ;)

Archived