New Zealand gig(s) - Nov/Dec 2010

Super Sammy!

Well, seeing our tour is seperate from Australia, so it seems, I thought I may as well start the thread for the NZ gig.

I heard a rumour about 26th November at Vector Arena from a source that I would call 'unreliable', but it kind of fits with the Aus dates, in a way.

You lot heard anything else? :unsure:

they better come here. they usually do... though i remember at the end of the show in christchurch in 2007, dom went to the front of the stage and thanked everyone for coming and told us we were all awesome.

then someone threw a shoe at him.

Since I am awake watching the World Cup, I'll have a moan. What the fuck, Myooze? :mad: Fail. We were lucky the Big Day Out was a decent gig, as they clearly can't be arsed to come back. At least not this year. I know its a pain to get here but really, this is pretty unimpressive. They will not come at ALL unless its tacked on to Australia as its just too expensive to bring all their shit. Sad panda :(

This should really be called something else but its a start. get your friends to join. or even better start a group that is titled better

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/pages/If-15000-people-join-this-MUSE-will-COME-to-NEW-ZEALAND-IN-NOVEMBER/344419826443?ref=ts

i refuse to join on account of those groups being retarded. muse will not take notice of stupid fucking facebook groups formed, requesting them to come to nz. nor does anyone take notice of those groups. if they want to come, they will come. if they don't, then they won't

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah its certainly a bummer. I too thought this was a definate.

Petition campaign like the Metallica tour? Might work lol

COME ON MUSE!

WE NEED THIS TOUR AND YOU HAVEN'T YET DONE THE "FULL NEW ZEALAND TOUR" (Auck/Well/Chch)

Vector Arena, TSB Arena, and CBS Canterbury Arena await you...

• 2 months later...

Archived