I had a quick but odd Muse related dream last night....in a nutshell it involved Muse's new single - which actually happened to be "Weapon of Choice" by Fatboy Slim, I loved it! In my dream I was listening and totally rocking out to this new and interesting sound of Muse's and somehow I woke up....and found myself lying on my back (I nearly always sleep on my front and wake up that way) - and I must've really been rocking out in my dream because I noticed that the part of me that hadn't properly woken up yet... was air guitaring!! Now I don't know about you, but to wake up actually playing air guitar = a pretty awesome start to one's day :LOL:

That is incredibly :awesome:!

I got my first Muse dream! At last! I'm so happy!!!

Here it is: It was the first day of school and I my first course of the day was some kind of litterature course I had in real life once. I was there in the class and guess who showed up as the teacher??? Matthew Bellamy himself! I was so shocked I think I screamed a bit :happy: but nobody else in the classroom didn't seem to know who he was. So the class went on, and I didn't listen at all because I was so amazed that Matt was my teacher. But then I realised that I didn't have my schedule, that I forgot to take it from the internet, so I wasn't supposed to be in this class at all. :mad: After the course, I went to him and asked if I could spend lunch time with him, and he accepted.

We went outside, and we started to chat casually, but I didn't stop mumbling and I was so embarrassed. He on the other side, was standing so close to me (you know like those people who take all your personal space) that I was very uncomfortable. But I didn'T want to step back, I mean, it was Matt!!

Then I proceeded in telling what I want to say to the band since I know them (to thank them for changing my life) and I gave him a drawing I made earlier (the drawing was a man) he thanked me and then we had to go.

So after school I went on this forum and wrote down that I met Matt today at school. I thought that it was too bad he wouldn't read what I just wrote, but then he responded with a post:

"Hi Jo

Don't worry, I do come in the forums, I just don't post. I'm glad we met today.

I would like to meet you again, too, and I would like another drawing, you could send it to me, and we could sign it. I would like a woman this time RAWR lol

See you"

And then I woke up very sad that this wasn't real... but very happy to have finally made a Moose dream :awesome:

oh, god! That was good.

I don't know when this happened...whether it was a night dream or a dream I had falling asleep in maths. Here it is:

I woke up one morning, only to realise the person I asked out wasn't sleeping next to me (?). I was worried, then Matt walked in dressed in a weird outfit with a frilly apron. He insisted I had a cup of tea. When I asked him "Where's that guy I asked out?" Matt replied with "Oh. I killed him" :stunned: I leaped out of bed and walked out the house.....Then that's all I remembered.

I don't know when this happened...whether it was a night dream or a dream I had falling asleep in maths. Here it is:

I woke up one morning, only to realise the person I asked out wasn't sleeping next to me (?). I was worried, then Matt walked in dressed in a weird outfit with a frilly apron. He insisted I had a cup of tea. When I asked him "Where's that guy I asked out?" Matt replied with "Oh. I killed him" :stunned: I leaped out of bed and walked out the house.....Then that's all I remembered.

I would've been crying to find out Matt was a killer :supersad:, but I'd be too happy about having tea with him :D

I had a dream that I was performing with Muse and we were playing B&H, except I was playing the piano part - and I'm a beginner at piano so I was horrified. When it got to the solo I was just staring and staring at this keyboard and they eventually stopped playing and were just staring at me, expecting my to play. I was about to cry I was so embarrassed:( and Matt was getting really pissed off at me. Then I woke up

I would've been crying to find out Matt was a killer :supersad:, but I'd be too happy about having tea with him :D

I had a dream that I was performing with Muse and we were playing B&H, except I was playing the piano part - and I'm a beginner at piano so I was horrified. When it got to the solo I was just staring and staring at this keyboard and they eventually stopped playing and were just staring at me, expecting my to play. I was about to cry I was so embarrassed:( and Matt was getting really pissed off at me. Then I woke up

Aw....That's sad :(

Brilliant! :LOL:

This morning I received a phonecall from a friend. He had to tell me about his dream. In the dream there were 2 men. One said "I need you to do something for me...", and the other replied, "I can't. I'm going to a Muse concert."

He called me at 7:15 to tell me this.

He doesn't even like Muse.

It made my day :D

(I think I'm starting to brainwash my friends :LOL:)

the return of the weird moose dreams

I was queuing for the concert in Helsinki. It was snowing and we all had these massive jackets on so we wouldn't freeze our asses of. I remember playing cards with my friend and at the same time wondering where I could buy strawberries, when we see Matt a few metres away building an igloo. It was a nice igloo, well made. Matt saw us looking at him and was just like "O HAI!!" and continued. Then he went inside and soon came back with a laptop. Then we were surfing on some forum, no idea which one, and soon the concert starts.

Matt was still with us, and he said "Oh dear, this is so exciting, I've always wanted to see radiohead! Thom Yorke is soooo good looking!". Then the concert just begins, and on stage were Dom and Chris with Thom playing USoE.

When Thom came to the part "you and me fall in line", I had lost Matt somewhere. I started screaming "where is my matt bellamyyyy" and everyone in the crowd looked exactly like Matt. Then I got reliefed and continued listening.

When USoE ended, I and Matt bought a T-shirt with Thom Yorke's head on it. Matt went fitting, because we would wear the same size (no idea how we knew that). Then we were cool with our thom yorke-shirts and the dream ended.

the return of the weird moose dreams

I was queuing for the concert in Helsinki. It was snowing and we all had these massive jackets on so we wouldn't freeze our asses of. I remember playing cards with my friend and at the same time wondering where I could buy strawberries, when we see Matt a few metres away building an igloo. It was a nice igloo, well made. Matt saw us looking at him and was just like "O HAI!!" and continued. Then he went inside and soon came back with a laptop. Then we were surfing on some forum, no idea which one, and soon the concert starts.

Matt was still with us, and he said "Oh dear, this is so exciting, I've always wanted to see radiohead! Thom Yorke is soooo good looking!". Then the concert just begins, and on stage were Dom and Chris with Thom playing USoE.

When Thom came to the part "you and me fall in line", I had lost Matt somewhere. I started screaming "where is my matt bellamyyyy" and everyone in the crowd looked exactly like Matt. Then I got reliefed and continued listening.

When USoE ended, I and Matt bought a T-shirt with Thom Yorke's head on it. Matt went fitting, because we would wear the same size (no idea how we knew that). Then we were cool with our thom yorke-shirts and the dream ended.

I just got a funny mental image from that :LOL:

Brilliant! :LOL:

This morning I received a phonecall from a friend. He had to tell me about his dream. In the dream there were 2 men. One said "I need you to do something for me...", and the other replied, "I can't. I'm going to a Muse concert."

He called me at 7:15 to tell me this.

He doesn't even like Muse.

It made my day :D

(I think I'm starting to brainwash my friends :LOL:)

:eek: converting people in their dreams FTW! :dance:

This dream didn't involve Muse physically. But i dreamt that I got a copy of The Resistance early. Anyhoo....I quickly placed it my CD player. The CD cover for some reason was the same as Radiohead's OK Computer (?), obviously titles have been changed. Anyhoo...The album sounded very piano based. In my dream, I liked it :D

I was having a hamburger with Thom Yorke. He ordered a giant doubleburger, but I didn't have anything. So, Thom starts eating the burger and goes on about how he became a vegetarian because doesn't want to hurt the sheep on the field. He kind of had his own conversation, because I didn't say anything. He also told me that "the Bellamy guy" had attacked a sheep farm yesterday, biting the heads of the sheep. I was still sitting there quiet and not saying anything. I'm not even sure if I was there, it could be that I was just watching Thom Yorke having a conversation with himself.

Then there is a huge group of teenagers coming in. I remember them being my neighbours and with them there was young muse. Matt had the large jumper and long hair, Chris had a lemonhead-shirt and all I remember of Dom is that he looked like an idiot. They all ran to Thom, like "look it's matt bellamy!!!" and asked him to sign their hamburgers. Thom told them to fuck off and left.

Suddenly I realise that Muse is Muse, and we have this nice little chat. The teenagers have just vanished somewhere. Matt tells me that he has stolen some Queen-outfits for the Resistance-tour. I thought it was a great idea, and he gave me one too. No idea what it looked like though.

I was having a hamburger with Thom Yorke. He ordered a giant doubleburger, but I didn't have anything. So, Thom starts eating the burger and goes on about how he became a vegetarian because doesn't want to hurt the sheep on the field. He kind of had his own conversation, because I didn't say anything. He also told me that "the Bellamy guy" had attacked a sheep farm yesterday, biting the heads of the sheep. I was still sitting there quiet and not saying anything. I'm not even sure if I was there, it could be that I was just watching Thom Yorke having a conversation with himself.

Then there is a huge group of teenagers coming in. I remember them being my neighbours and with them there was young muse. Matt had the large jumper and long hair, Chris had a lemonhead-shirt and all I remember of Dom is that he looked like an idiot. They all ran to Thom, like "look it's matt bellamy!!!" and asked him to sign their hamburgers. Thom told them to fuck off and left.

Suddenly I realise that Muse is Muse, and we have this nice little chat. The teenagers have just vanished somewhere. Matt tells me that he has stolen some Queen-outfits for the Resistance-tour. I thought it was a great idea, and he gave me one too. No idea what it looked like though.

Sign my hamburger, please!

:LOL: oooohh I wish I had that dream

In this dream, I finally got my 2 anti-muse friends to go to a muse concert with me and we lined outside what looked like a cinema entrance and everyone was going in one by one.. :stunned: My friends went in, came out and said "THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN YOU GENIOUS" I was :eek: Then I went in, it was a theatre and to my suprise my friends had gone back in again, when muse came on stage it materialised into glasto and I could barely see them. Then they started playing lots of oasis and radiohead, the only song of theirs they performed was dakshines, it then changed back into a theatre and I ran down the audience and jumped on stage with them, I then went to touch Matt's Manson guitar and the dream ended :( I so wanted to touch that guitar

Guest Octazooka
In this dream, I finally got my 2 anti-muse friends to go to a muse concert with me and we lined outside what looked like a cinema entrance and everyone was going in one by one.. :stunned: My friends went in, came out and said "THAT WAS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN YOU GENIOUS" I was :eek: Then I went in, it was a theatre and to my suprise my friends had gone back in again, when muse came on stage it materialised into glasto and I could barely see them. Then they started playing lots of oasis and radiohead, the only song of theirs they performed was dakshines, it then changed back into a theatre and I ran down the audience and jumped on stage with them, I then went to touch Matt's Manson guitar and the dream ended :( I so wanted to touch that guitar

During that insane USOE treasure hunt week, I dreamt that Musewire had been banned by Twitter for asking their fans to spam Twitter :facepalm:

And for some weird reason I dreamt about Matty smiling and doing something, I can't remember what it was though :noey:

In my dream I went to a muse concert. Dominic was dressed like a woman and Matt and Chris wore a Russian outfit. Then Matt started to talk about The Resistance. Well, he was talking for a VERY long time and they didn't play a single song..

It was a weird experience

Guest QueenOfNerds
In my dream I went to a muse concert. Dominic was dressed like a woman and Matt and Chris wore a Russian outfit. Then Matt started to talk about The Resistance. Well, he was talking for a VERY long time and they didn't play a single song..

It was a weird experience

:LOL:

Guest QueenOfNerds

I had a dream last night where I thought I saw Matt as a silhouette in the stairwell of the flats over the back of my house but as I walked towards him I could see he was made of cardboard :confused: and then I looked at his face and it wasn't him.:(

But I really felt in my heart that it was.

During the treasure hunt, I kept having weird dreams about hearing the album early (lol, we must all want to hear it really badly) but only the second track. I also dreamed that after The Resistance was released, Matt had broken up with Gaia and was caught on camera kissing his 'new girlfriend' and it turned out that a new song on the album was about her and all the Muse fans were so pissed off with him.

The other morning, I dreamed that I was in a small Italian restaurant in Como, and Matt just happened to be there with Gaia, Chris and a couple of other people (I assumed were his family) and he was telling the waiter that when he retires from making music (he said it would be a long time for that) that he wanted to start an Italian restaurant and run it with his wife.

Sigh, I had a muse dream not long before I woke up this morning.

I dreamt I was at the November Dublin gig, and conveniently it turns out the O2 is just an indoor Marlay Park. :LOL: Muse came on and played a few songs, and I they were almost at ground level and I was at the barrier so I was like right in front of Matt. I kinda wanted to scream something to him, like "PLAY ESCAPE!" but I was too shy.

Then they went offstage for a break, and I was hanging around the side of the venue when suddenly the lads came around the corner and started chatting, and I struck up some conversation with them. They were standing like they do in photos, Dom on the left, Matt in the middle and Chris on the right.

And they started saying that they were thinking of performing some 'rare stuff' tonight. I got all excited and went "really?", covering my mouth with my hand like that crazy fat girl on Youtube who likes Twilight.

And Dom was all like "Yeah, we're thinking of playing some P***** and S******, you know like Finnish bands?" The Finnish bands didn't even exist, they were just Finnish sounding names. And they sounded metal to me, so I was like "Oh, that sounds like fast drumming for you. You up for it? Then again Muse has plenty of fast drumming songs. Stockholm is a good workout..."

And Chris, who left momentarily, came round the corner and smiled and put up one finger, to mean one minute. And I was all like thanks for talking with me, and they were smiling and walking back to the stage and then I woke up.

:supersad: :supersad: :supersad:

ok i've just had my first muse dream. :awesome: though they only had a few seconds. :supersad: i think they were supposed to be at the MTV awards and they were just finishing a song when i walked in and the crowd goes wild and loves them, screaming for more but then Matts starts talking about the song and what it meant and went on about conspiracies:eek: and the crowd starts booing :( and thats were the dream morphed into an end of the world dream:$:rolleyes:

Matt can go on about conspiracies to us all he wants but to a load of rap/brittany lover :noey:

it was very bittersweet. I got to dream of muse and i was actually right next to the stage though it was sad that i had to dream of them like that.:'( Come to think about it they might of been in puppet form :facepalm: my dreams are so messed up:LOL:

another random one last night

muse was on stage playing muscle museum and matt kept stopping to dance with this random girl on stage...? then it was after the show and my dad was sitting at a table talking to matt :eek: i got all mad and said "you meet matt bellamy before I do?!" :mad: (dad actually hates muse, yet he was talking like matt was his best friend) and then matt was like "hi! :happy:

i stared

then i woke up

:$