Guest QueenOfNerds
I have rarely had muse related dreams...

The first one I had was a few days after I saw them at Parc des Princes in June 2007: they had a gig in a stadium. I was sitting waiting for the gig to start, when Matt came and took me by the hand to a building where there were Warner employees. For some reason I was very nervous because I didn't know why I was there nor what I was supposed to do. Then, suddenly, I found myself in a street close to the stadium where they gave their gig, and Muse were standing behind me. I turn and see Matt coming to me. He gave me a kiss on the neck :$. And my alarm clock woke me up, so I don't know how this dream was supposed to end... Weird :confused:

In another one, I was the blonde girl in the Knights of Cydonia video :erm: (I wish I was as fit as her though)

Aww damn hate it when you wake up when things are going good in a dream:(

:supersad: but imagine the tons of miniMatts! it'll be fun, we could play compare the meerkeet for reals! :supersad:

:eek::eek:! maybe you dreamed how to solve the code. too!

:eek: Maybe I did...I know Matt said something to me but it can no longer be remembered :erm:

Wait! I think he said: "There is no code you crazy kids!' :LOL:

i had a Muse dream! :happy:

it involved Dom and Matt playing soccer/football, Dom was the goalkeeper and Matt was a forward and they were playing in a team in the finals of a Championship. i was also a player on their team and then we fouled an opponent so they were given a penalty shot! :eek: except that the game was played on a hockey pitch and they followed the field hockey rules. the opponent steadied himself and took a shot- and Dom didn't even move, so the shot went straight in. Dom then cracks a oopsie! :p smile while our coach/other team members/the crowd starts keckling him. Matt pulls one of his smug/disdainful faces at Dom who just continues to shrug it off. :wtf:

then i changed dreams.

the best part of the dream was that Dom was in full football gear except he was also wearing a black blazer jacket on top! it was black satin with white lapels and clashed with his orange jersey. :LOL:

it involved Dom and Matt playing soccer/football, Dom was the goalkeeper and Matt was a forward and they were playing in a team in the finals of a Championship. i was also a player on their team and then we fouled an opponent so they were given a penalty shot! :eek: except that the game was played on a hockey pitch and they followed the field hockey rules. the opponent steadied himself and took a shot- and Dom didn't even move, so the shot went straight in. Dom then cracks a oopsie! :p smile while our coach/other team members/the crowd starts keckling him. Matt pulls one of his smug/disdainful faces at Dom who just continues to shrug it off. :wtf:

then i changed dreams.

the best part of the dream was that Dom was in full football gear except he was also wearing a black blazer jacket on top! it was black satin with white lapels and clashed with his orange jersey. :LOL:

:LOL: I would love to have a piece of your subconscious. Maybe the combo of Lena's and yours will give me dreams I can remember that are way way way beyond epic win. :awesome:

:LOL: I would love to have a piece of your subconscious. Maybe the combo of Lena's and yours will give me dreams I can remember that are way way way beyond epic win. :awesome:

it was only a very short dream though, Lena's ones are EPIC in the literal sense. :happy:

also, i realise i typed KECKLING instead of HECKLING :facepalm:

Spending sleepless nights chatting with each other and making us make kecking mistakes. :awesome:

ay. last night (this morning?) i went to bed at 6am...and it is now almost 3am. i sense a repeat of last night. NOT that that's a bad thing though. there is no such thing as too much muse. :noey:

Guest QueenOfNerds
ay. last night (this morning?) i went to bed at 6am...and it is now almost 3am. i sense a repeat of last night. NOT that that's a bad thing though. there is no such thing as too much muse. :noey:

Sorry just have to say that is an epic sig:yesey:

I had some really weird dream a couple of nights ago that unfortunately I can't fully remember, but it ended with Dom in my house and I was showing him around upstairs as if he was gonna be staying here or something... And then I kept hearing a banging noise but I just ignored it and Dom seemed oblivious to any noise at all anyway, he seemed too intrigued in looking around :chuckle: Anyway it turns out it was actually my mother banging on my door which finally woke me up :LOL:

Your sig...it's epic WIN dear. :happy: The Shuffle Dance=:awesome:

BAHAHAHAH why thank you!:LOL: i do love the shuffle :yesey:

ugh. so last night i DID go to bed late...like 5am? 6am? and was having this awesome dream that i was at a muse concert and then i got to go back stage :eek: but then just as i was opening the door to the dressing rooms my mobile rang :mad: and it was work calling me to tell me i had a shift at 9:15am (i'm on call). what terrible timing!

but damn, it was one hell of a non-existent concert :LOL:

then i changed dreams.

:LOL:

I think that'd be a great pair of subconciousnesses there! :LOL:

Maybe if we meet Meerkat man, rainbow boy and married fertile man we should nab a bit of their subconsciousness and then we'd all have dreams beyond anything imaginable! I think we'd achieve a new level of teh dream scale! :LOL:

BAHAHAHAH why thank you!:LOL: i do love the shuffle :yesey:

ugh. so last night i DID go to bed late...like 5am? 6am? and was having this awesome dream that i was at a muse concert and then i got to go back stage :eek: but then just as i was opening the door to the dressing rooms my mobile rang :mad: and it was work calling me to tell me i had a shift at 9:15am (i'm on call). what terrible timing!

but damn, it was one hell of a non-existent concert :LOL:

awwww I hate when phone calls and people interrupt an amazing dream. D= (or any sleep for that matter)

One crazy night I had this weirdest dream of muse, it went like this: :)

It was a nice day, only few clouds and I found myself, Dom and Matt walking on the rainbow, exept Matt was driving with this red "crushingcar" from aMUSEment park which had an "B" at the right side the car. We just walked there for a while and the we bumped into this weird looking "horse", 'cuz it wasn't any ordinary horse it was so freak... but we stared it for a loooong while and then it started to sing "Uno" with kinda broken voice, horrible!! We were like: !?OMGLOLWTF?! IT WAS SO bizarre!!! btw the horse was satanized (=almost as same as satanic, but even more f*cked up :LOL: ) and ofcourse when it was satanized it had an red eye.. one.. red eye.. that was odd..then I just woke up, cuz I needed to go to school.. but I can say that I wasn't happy when I woke up, cuz I would like to see the ending.. it was quirky but it was interesting!! :D I rly luv my muse dream cuz that rly wasn't the only one!! but it was the most "out of the ordinary" or like I like to say; "one of its own kind" :D and btw (again) I'm the orange figure, Dom is the pink and Matt, ofcourse the blue with the "car"! :''DD

Here is a little sketch what I did in hastily from pure boringness of the dream.. PS. I know, I can't draw, but don't blame me :$:happy:musedreamtezt.thumb.jpg.b35131a9fb88fc4401b0b7ed8d67601e.jpg *Klick meh!, pweeease!*

Edited by [Dommeh]

I think that'd be a great pair of subconciousnesses there! :LOL:

Maybe if we meet Meerkat man, rainbow boy and married fertile man we should nab a bit of their subconsciousness and then we'd all have dreams beyond anything imaginable! I think we'd achieve a new level of teh dream scale! :LOL:

We'll dream about blades swinging from the ceiling and write the next Micro Cuts! Of course, if you have Dom and Chris in it, then you'd never be able to sing it and if you did it would be off key. :LOL:

The last thing I remember about a recent dream was Matt throwing a guitar at me towards the end of Bliss. Just before the headstock slaps me in the face, I wake up with the shock.

My friend had once decided that I was going to dream about meeting Muse...

Except that they were completely self-absorbed and hated children and my hair. And at the end of the dream, Matt would throw a guitar at me. :chuckle:

;5866927']One crazy night I had this weirdest dream of muse, it went like this: :)

It was a nice day, only few clouds and I found myself, Dom and Matt walking on the rainbow, exept Matt was driving with this red "crushingcar" from aMUSEment park which had an "B" at the right side the car. We just walked there for a while and the we bumped into this weird looking "horse", 'cuz it wasn't any ordinary horse it was so freak... but we stared it for a loooong while and then it started to sing "Uno" with kinda broken voice, horrible!! We were like: !?OMGLOLWTF?! IT WAS SO bizarre!!! btw the horse was satanized (=almost as same as satanic, but even more f*cked up :LOL: ) and ofcourse when it was satanized it had an red eye.. one.. red eye.. that was odd..then I just woke up, cuz I needed to go to school.. but I can say that I wasn't happy when I woke up, cuz I would like to see the ending.. it was quirky but it was interesting!! :D I rly luv my muse dream cuz that rly wasn't the only one!! but it was the most "out of the ordinary" or like I like to say; "one of its own kind" :D and btw (again) I'm the orange figure, Dom is the pink and Matt, ofcourse the blue with the "car"! :''DD

Here is a little sketch what I did in hastily from pure boringness of the dream.. PS. I know, I can't draw, but don't blame me :$:happy: [ATTACH]5274[/ATTACH] *Klick meh!, pweeease!*

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Nice! Totally love that little picture too! it cute and adds to it! :LOL:

Well, cuz I'm bored, I'm gonna tell ya another dream :D BE WARNED!!: I got another photo here!! :LOL: But still I cant draw :$:rolleyes:

Here it goes..: I walked outside in some crazy hood, which I didnt know.. there was these trees and I guess it was autumn then.. but lets stick to the story:rolleyes:.. I was walking there and then I noticed this little house, made of bricks and there was door what was ajar and I thought that, mebbeeh I could go in :) After a while thinking I went in. First there was only a dark narrow hall, but then while walking there came these odd and so frigging weid pictures and sketches of Dom mostly, but there was Matt too. I was scared indeed, but then I just started to walk forwards. The pics didnt stop coming, there was truly A LOT of 'em! Then I looked at the back of the passage and I saw one of my friends (green shape) sitting there in some psycko mellow/fluffy chair :eek: Then I just hugged her and heard a voice saying: Awww...! <3 and then I walked out and woke up (:rolleyes:once again:mad:) oh again Dom is the pink and Matt's the blue X'D

PS. This dream is devoted to my friend, so if she's reading this I luv ya <3 :stongue: and thx to SomeRandomPerson that u liked my drawing :'D

So there, u can guess my dreams are effin strange :D But I still luv 'em ;) There iz the sketch.. :$:happy:

musedreamagain.jpg.3b9f054db1ccfe67d45fcc669946e5c6.jpg*Watch meh!*

Edited by [Dommeh]
I fail at typing - stealed dat from my friend <3