In the Muse forums, it can be hard to justify as a problem :) But no, posting too much isn't, unless they're all annoying just for the sake of posting.

:LOL: at the bold. Not that I would really know being up North, but I get it :)

Its an ERA now? I'm sorry, but I can't help but feeling so proud :chuckle: Hey, if anyone else is game for a new random thing to search for, bring it on! If I had the money to give out prizes, I would in a heartbeat!

:LOL: I always say to people that when I'm at concerts, I always know I'm in the right place when

1. 80% of the people there are men

2. Most of the people are over their twenties (you get one or two brave enough to bring the kids, depending on the venue restrictions)

3. Almost everyone has a drink in their hand

4. Half the people are drunk

5. Half the people are covered in tattoos, some piercings maybe

6. Generally, what people consider to be "scary people" are the norm.

I will not disclose which categories I actually fit into and which I don't, and I know they are stereotypes, but simply put, I know I'm the one that looks like the odd one out :)

I consider it an Era of the Muse dweam thwead :awesome:

Same here! Whenever I'm at a concert everyone of those things are there. And then I turn out to be one of the kids with their dad getting freaked out by the drunk people and mosh pits. But let me tell you, last Wednesday I went into my first mosh pit attacking the lead singer that came into the crowd and I FELT ALIVE!! :awesome::phu:

I consider it an Era of the Muse dweam thwead :awesome:

Same here! Whenever I'm at a concert everyone of those things are there. And then I turn out to be one of the kids with their dad getting freaked out by the drunk people and mosh pits. But let me tell you, last Wednesday I went into my first mosh pit attacking the lead singer that came into the crowd and I FELT ALIVE!! :awesome::phu:

See! :) Unfortunately, I cannot say that I've been in a mosh pit before :(, its kinda a bucket list thing... I joked about this with a friend, saying "wouldn't it be ironic if I get trampled to death?" :LOL: Hey, your dad's a trooper, so that counts for a lot :)

I had a strange Musey dream the other night. If you've seen The Lord Of The Rings then you'll understand it. The Lord of The Rings characters looked like Muse. so Matt was Aragorn, Chris was Merry and Dom was Pippin, I was a female version of Frodo so I'm Froda, my best friend Hollie was a female version of Sam, she was still called Sam and finally my other friend Holly was Gandalf.

(I have a mini obsession with The Lord Of The Rings :chuckle:)

So me, Sam(Hollie), Merry(Chris) and Pippin(Dom) were all sat in the pub, when Gandalf(Holly) came in and said "come with me if you want to live" so we followed him, got on some horses then arrived at that place in The Fellowship Of The Ring where the Ring Rathes attack the 4 hobbits (the big stone thingy where Frodo gets stabbed), anyway the 4 of us were all stood there when the Rathes attack, Aragorn(Matt) comes in and saves us all. Sam(Hollie) was so grateful that she fell in love with Aragorn(Matt) and they eventually got married. I got married to Pippin(Dom) :D

Then it jumped to near the end of Fellowship Of The Ring where Aragorn kills all of the orcs (there were like 50 of them and he kills them all by himself) so Aragorn(Matt) saved the day again. He's a hero!

Then I woke up :supersad:

I had an unusual muse dream last night about the gig i went to :/

I was going to some Muse gig (apparently it was in Nijmegen) where I went with my family, grandparents and their friends and 1 of my own friends and his mum. We went on the train and as we got there (the train station was suddenly right next to the park) the park was empty aside from stage, barriers etc., but where there is usually the golden circle/front area it was just some rows of chairs.

I got off the train with the others and we took a long detour and when we got to the "park", it suddenly turned into a school assembly hall, still with the 3 rows of seats and standing space behind it. Got in and everyone bar me and my friend sat in row 3, while we stood. As we were waiting for the show to start it was filling up and i went to the toilet. Suddenly the toilet was my front room and there was some random kid from my school in my front room watching TV. I wanted to go back to the gig so i left the "toilet" and when I went back i wasn't at the gig but backstage. There was a guy claiming to be Tom Kirk, but it was actually Zane Lowe (he pretended he was Kirky and his shirt even said "I am not Zane Lowe, I am Tom Kirk"! :LOL:

I spoke to him about the gig and asked for a setlist (the random kid was still following me). He gave me a setlist and they were going to play a 20 song set of just new songs (one was a lady gaga cover :chuckle:). I turned around and the random kid was chasing me for my set list. I ran to my seat but then it was back at the real park and I was in a toilet cubicle. I went out and the support act was Radiohead :LOL:. There were no seats and it was just all normal like it was on 19 June :LOL: It was me, my mum and my friend & his mum.

I really don't get it AT ALL. So confusing! But funny.

I had a strange Musey dream the other night. If you've seen The Lord Of The Rings then you'll understand it. The Lord of The Rings characters looked like Muse. so Matt was Aragorn, Chris was Merry and Dom was Pippin, I was a female version of Frodo so I'm Froda, my best friend Hollie was a female version of Sam, she was still called Sam and finally my other friend Holly was Gandalf.

So me, Sam(Hollie), Merry(Chris) and Pippin(Dom) were all sat in the pub, when Gandalf(Holly) came in and said "come with me if you want to live" so we followed him, got on some horses then arrived at that place in The Fellowship Of The Ring where the Ring Rathes attack the 4 hobbits (the big stone thingy where Frodo gets stabbed), anyway the 4 of us were all stood there when the Rathes attack, Aragorn(Matt) comes in and saves us all. Sam(Hollie) was so grateful that she fell in love with Aragorn(Matt) and they eventually got married. I got married to Pippin(Dom) :D

Then it jumped to near the end of Fellowship Of The Ring where Aragorn kills all of the orcs (there were like 50 of them and he kills them all by himself) so Aragorn(Matt) saved the day again. He's a hero!

Ring Rathes

Rathes

Rathes

Rathes

:facepalm:

It's ringwraiths bitch.

:chuckle:

I love how I understood every word you just said!

I had a dream that a random car had pulled up in our driveway and that Chris got out. He went to go and knock on our neighbours door and then went and knocked on mine instead (dunno why!) Then he asked if he could borrow the phone. I said ok and let him. I went to look out the window and saw Dom and Matt standing by the car. I was like :eek: and :D and :awesome: at the same time. the they came in my house and then suddenly there was an earthquake and there was molten lava surrounding the house so they had to stay there untill RAC picked them up (I don't know how, maybe their cars could like drive through lava or something?) and then i woke up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That same dream happened to me once! I was super gutted but managed to meet them afterwards, so i was ok with it. Then they randomly decided to go and jump on a bouncy castle that had been put up in our field. I was like :niall: and went and joined them. It was a good dream!

That's awesome! :awesome: Did you read the article about Matt, Dom and Chris (and this other band?? - think!) who went on a bouncy castle with costumes in the middle of the mojave desert at night? They were on mushrooms at the time and there's some awesome quotes from it in my sig, you can get to the article by clicking on the link in my sig too. Your dream just sounded similar to it, that's all! :LOL:

That's awesome! :awesome:Did you read the article about Matt, Dom and Chris (and this other band?? - think!) who went on a bouncy castle with costumes in the middle of the mojave desert at night? They were on mushrooms at the time and there's some awesome quotes from it in my sig, you can get to the article by clicking on the link in my sig too. Your dream just sounded similar to it, that's all! :LOL:

So, just saw this and had to read that article! It has to be one of the craziest "interviews" I've read so far. Love it! :p

"The mushrooms are like an old friend," Howard says. "Haven't seen 'em in a while, but they're always welcome." That's just priceless!

:LOL: I'm starting the books after I've read The Hobbit. Over 1000 pages, I'm not gonna survive! :chuckle:

I remember attempting to read The Hobbit when I was a six year old kiddo. I gave up halfway, and it put me off Tolkien for years. :LOL: I've tried to read LotR twice, each time getting up to about a third of the way through Two Towers and then giving up. I really ought to try again.

See! :) Unfortunately, I cannot say that I've been in a mosh pit before :(, its kinda a bucket list thing... I joked about this with a friend, saying "wouldn't it be ironic if I get trampled to death?" :LOL: Hey, your dad's a trooper, so that counts for a lot :)

My sister and I always used to joke that if we went into a moshpit we'd get pitchforks thrown at us and they'd just tear us apart :stunned::LOL:

Obviously that didn't happen and instead we made very sweaty friends :awesome:

I'd have to think otherwise though if I were to see a band that everyone loved and I rarely knew one song.. I'd be dead by then :chuckle:

BTW: I had Damon Albarn smog me in the 5 minute dream I had this afternoon :awesome: :awesome:

I had an unusual muse dream last night about the gig i went to :/

I was going to some Muse gig (apparently it was in Nijmegen) where I went with my family, grandparents and their friends and 1 of my own friends and his mum. We went on the train and as we got there (the train station was suddenly right next to the park) the park was empty aside from stage, barriers etc., but where there is usually the golden circle/front area it was just some rows of chairs.

I got off the train with the others and we took a long detour and when we got to the "park", it suddenly turned into a school assembly hall, still with the 3 rows of seats and standing space behind it. Got in and everyone bar me and my friend sat in row 3, while we stood. As we were waiting for the show to start it was filling up and i went to the toilet. Suddenly the toilet was my front room and there was some random kid from my school in my front room watching TV. I wanted to go back to the gig so i left the "toilet" and when I went back i wasn't at the gig but backstage. There was a guy claiming to be Tom Kirk, but it was actually Zane Lowe (he pretended he was Kirky and his shirt even said "I am not Zane Lowe, I am Tom Kirk"! :LOL:

I spoke to him about the gig and asked for a setlist (the random kid was still following me). He gave me a setlist and they were going to play a 20 song set of just new songs (one was a lady gaga cover :chuckle:). I turned around and the random kid was chasing me for my set list. I ran to my seat but then it was back at the real park and I was in a toilet cubicle. I went out and the support act was Radiohead :LOL:. There were no seats and it was just all normal like it was on 19 June :LOL: It was me, my mum and my friend & his mum.

I really don't get it AT ALL. So confusing! But funny.

Somehow I see Zane doing that... :)

I love how I understood every word you just said!

I had a dream that a random car had pulled up in our driveway and that Chris got out. He went to go and knock on our neighbours door and then went and knocked on mine instead (dunno why!) Then he asked if he could borrow the phone. I said ok and let him. I went to look out the window and saw Dom and Matt standing by the car. I was like :eek: and :D and :awesome: at the same time. the they came in my house and then suddenly there was an earthquake and there was molten lava surrounding the house so they had to stay there untill RAC picked them up (I don't know how, maybe their cars could like drive through lava or something?) and then i woke up.

Oh psh isn't it obvious? Judgement day! :chuckle:THREE MORE DAYS! Matt's on his way to the bunker as we speak!

So, just saw this and had to read that article! It has to be one of the craziest "interviews" I've read so far. Love it! :p

"The mushrooms are like an old friend," Howard says. "Haven't seen 'em in a while, but they're always welcome." That's just priceless!

It's awesome! :awesome: It's my fav interview and once I read it I just had to keep it somewhere that I could easily ('Easily' haha! :LOL: ) find it again. :happy:

I had absolotly no idea about the artice about the bouncy castle. What a great idea! I'm so gonna do that for my next birthday! @Lupus maybe judgement day will be here soon, I'll be fine just as long as Matt, Dom and CHris all arive at my house

:chuckle: pray to your respective lord my friend :chuckle:

If you want to please Matt, you may be praying to something that neither of you know what it is! :p

:chuckle: pray to your respective lord my friend :chuckle:

If you want to please Matt, you may be praying to something that neither of you know what it is! :p

I think my post sums my feelings up pretty well... :LOL:

http://heycrazykids.tumblr.com/post/5650020512/the-world-will-not-end-on-saturday

My friend told me that she had a dream that she went to Tiffany's and shopped there for a while...then she went next door to a MAC store, where the lady at the counter was Dom, selling her cosmetics. :stunned::LOL: I'm not sure if I was supposed to share that but meh.

I think my post sums my feelings up pretty well... :LOL:

http://heycrazykids.tumblr.com/post/5650020512/the-world-will-not-end-on-saturday

My friend told me that she had a dream that she went to Tiffany's and shopped there for a while...then she went next door to a MAC store, where the lady at the counter was Dom, selling her cosmetics. :stunned::LOL: I'm not sure if I was supposed to share that but meh.

:LOL: That's amazing!

Dom working at MAC!? :eek: I wish I had that dream. That's two of my favorite things ever :stunned:

Nowadays really, Muse music has just been the background music in my dreams o.o It's actually be a while since I've had a proper Muse dream that I remember D:

But, I had this one dream the other day. It involved Portal 2 and me being the test subject with someone else. There was background music the whole time and it kept switching. First it was Uprising, then Moar Ghosts N Stuff by Deadmau5, and then Portal 2 songs, and then more Muse.

Does it count as a Muse dream? :333