I dooooooo!! :D i'll have banana pancakes!

ok, one of my muse dreams...i was at a muse gig filled with non musers (:eek:) and they all nearly died when matt started playing plug in baby and he went crazy on stage like he used to in the good ol' days and there was something about a sombrero hat, the slipknot mask, spider dom and the band changing clothes every 5 seconds

then i ended up back stage with the band and we were talking about girls wearing socks ;) and somehow we learnt how to fly and we were outside floating above Sydney city waiting for zetas and all we saw were shooting stars, but matt swore they were zetas

when i woke up new born was playing even though i never turned my cd player on (and i know i didn't cause i never use it) and the dreams happened for about two weeks....

i had to tell someone cause no one else i know gets my muse obsession :(

Haha, yeah, I suppose. And people who are absolutely obsessed with them, people who go too far, ignore the crap out of me. No offense guys, but even the YKYATMW thread annoys the hell out of me sometimes. But as long as you generally enjoy the band's music, you should be considered a fan. I don't like NSC, or even Apocalypse Please (*insert shocked noises here*), but I'm still a fan. But yeah, I also like talking to people here about Muse, since I can't really do that in the real world because people have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

I'm an MMer but some of them annoy me, still, sometimes I annoy myself. If you're so blind about the band it just gets tiring. The YKYATMW thread is good fun but it's not really the most realistic, like "YKYATMW hexagons are youre favorite shape.." ??okay, umm. I just... :facepalm:

Did you look back or something to check when it stopped being about dreams? :LOL: FYI, the purple shirt DID originate from a dream I had... so there:phu: it was all you guys choice to take it off topic

:LOL: Defensive? :)

in my dream last night me and my friend were on holiday and I was taking a picture of her. whilst I was taking the picture Muse walked past behind her and Matt did this comedy creeping walk thing behind her and pulled funny faces and silly hand gestures and what not whilst I was taking her picture! then they ran off and she never found out but I was secretly laughing

Basically there was this petition someone I'm pretty sure was from Banter started for them to break up. Then everyone started giving reasons why they should break up and there were people defending Muse who just got attacked by the people against them. There was this poll that got rigged and everything so in the end, the majority wanted them to break up.

The other way around darling. It was the people like me who got death threats and was told to fuck off :LOL:

Basically there was this petition someone I'm pretty sure was from Banter started for them to break up. Then everyone started giving reasons why they should break up and there were people defending Muse who just got attacked by the people against them. There was this poll that got rigged and everything so in the end, the majority wanted them to break up.

Got it completely wrong there. :LOL:

I'm an MMer but some of them annoy me, still, sometimes I annoy myself. If you're so blind about the band it just gets tiring. The YKYATMW thread is good fun but it's not really the most realistic, like "YKYATMW hexagons are youre favorite shape.." ??okay, umm. I just... :facepalm:

Yeah, and then people post stuff like "Yesterday my friend was eating a banana and I screamed OMG MATT but everyone looked at me weird but that's okay because I'm obsessed with Muse lolol!!!!!1!1!" And they think they're so cool. No, honey, you're just pathetic.

Yeah, and then people post stuff like "Yesterday my friend was eating a banana and I screamed OMG MATT but everyone looked at me weird but that's okay because I'm obsessed with Muse lolol!!!!!1!1!" And they think they're so cool. No, honey, you're just pathetic.

"I'm cool because I'm weird and random" is getting seriously old :LOL:

(Though, they can't actually SAY that they are cool, they are as uncool as one can be, which is why it is secretly cool)

What? :LOL:

Yeah, apparently being cool is too confusing for me :chuckle:

"I'm so dorky and weird. I'm really uncool".

That's what makes them feel cool, because they feel like they are more unique than others. They don't conform.

"I'm so dorky and weird. I'm really uncool".

That's what makes them feel cool, because they feel like they are more unique than others. They don't conform.

Ah, gotcha, you just worded it weirdly.

And it's really funny that they say how unique and nonconforming they are while pretty much everyone else is doing the same thing. And 99.9% of those people wear those ridiculous scene clothes, which is also conforming to a stereotype and being like everyone else.

Ah, gotcha, you just worded it weirdly.

And it's really funny that they say how unique and nonconforming they are while pretty much everyone else is doing the same thing. And 99.9% of those people wear those ridiculous scene clothes, which is also conforming to a stereotype and being like everyone else.

It was intended :chuckle:

Indeed. Tumblr is a prime example of this. "OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE". 10 000-100 000 reblogs SHOULD be a clue to that they aren't so fucking alone.

It was intended :chuckle:

Indeed. Tumblr is a prime example of this. "OMG I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE". 10 000-100 000 reblogs SHOULD be a clue to that they aren't so fucking alone.

Yep. Kinda reminds me about when I was on this one forum, and someone was complaining that "OMG there's like no real Never Shout Never fans!" Um.

Yep. Kinda reminds me about when I was on this one forum, and someone was complaining that "OMG there's like no real Never Shout Never fans!" Um.

I have seen a few people on this board who seems to believe that they are the only ones who listens to bands like MGMT, Placebo, Arctic Monkeys and....MUSE.

I quite enjoy breaking the news to them.

I have seen a few people on this board who seems to believe that they are the only ones who listens to bands like MGMT, Placebo, Arctic Monkeys and....MUSE.

I quite enjoy breaking the news to them.

Seriously? :LOL:

Muse are freakishly huge for a band like them. You'd have to be living in a hole to never have heard of them. Those other bands are slightly more understandable. But still, it's kinda funny, I enjoy enlightening them about their obvious stupidity.

Seriously? :LOL:

Muse are freakishly huge for a band like them. You'd have to be living in a hole to never have heard of them. Those other bands are slightly more understandable. But still, it's kinda funny, I enjoy enlightening them about their obvious stupidity.

MUSE AREN'T MAINSTREAM

MUSE ARE UNDERGROUND, AND COOL. THE RADIO ONLY PLAYS SHIT LIKE LADY GAGA AND JUSTIN BIEBER. I WISH THEY PLAYED GOOD MUSIC LIKE MUSE.

/caps

MUSE AREN'T MAINSTREAM

MUSE ARE UNDERGROUND, AND COOL. THE RADIO ONLY PLAYS SHIT LIKE LADY GAGA AND JUSTIN BIEBER. I WISH THEY PLAYED GOOD MUSIC LIKE MUSE.

/caps

I KNOW RITE! I DON'T LISTEN TO THE RADIO BECAUSE ITS SHIT BUT I ASSUME THEY DONT PLAY MUSE BECAUSE THEYRE SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN MAINSTREAM CRAP AND MUSE WOULD NEVER ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE PLAYED ON THE RADIO SO NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT THEM! It's like my little secret or something and I'm soooo cool because my music is better than everyone else's! *begins endless rant about how absolutely everything mainstream sucks balls*

:chuckle: I'm a nonconformist JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE :awesome::party:

Well, it's true that if you listen to mainstream pop radio here you'll never ever hear Muse…and I actually know more people that know those bands you've listed, Sippe, than Muse, but otherwise…yeah…:LOL: