Haha! This thread is hilarious! It is a bunch of random topics, and then a few dreams here and there! but since we are talking about it......I'm 5'4" and taller than both of my older sisters! :LOL: And I weigh about 105 lbs. Which is average.:phu:

I like it that way, because its so loose. You can interrupt convo with dreams, and you can go off topic, and everyone just goes with it.

I KNOW!! He's a very nice guy, actually, he's the cooliest, but he was just being a prick that day....He could have sold me his ticket for twice as much, even. I would have bought it. But nooooo,,, just waste it like that.

This is the most off-topic thread I've ever been to. :awesome: We're talking bout weight and height, concerts, and drinking, a while ago we were talking about Matt and his purple shirt. :LOL: I'm 5'5" or 5'6" and I weigh 110...though why are we talking about weight...bunch of fucking weirdos we are. :LOL:

Oh god, your/our randomness is making me laugh so hard :LOL:

I bet Matt weights like 125, 5'7'", BMI is probly 19.6

then again I'm still stuck on the BHaR Matt.....New and Improved Daddy Matt is a little bit chunkier. :p

Courtesy of yours truly...:chuckle:

Seriously though, I don't come on the board to gush about band members, 'cause I aint like that. But damn, that dream was enough for me to --OH! I should suggest to him on twitter that he wear a purple shirt like that! But I won't tell him how I know it'll look good on him... :$:LOL:

I wonder how daddy Matt will cope. He's probably going to take care of his child while he's taking a break from touring and while writing his sixth album. He also better marry Kate Hudson or this could be a mess.

He doesn't really have to marry her... it could work out just fine, if not better, without rules of marriage. If they really love each other, they don't need marriage, but who knows what kind of romantic Matt is. Just my opinion anyway. And so this is clear, it does not mean I support either of them fooling around, they just don't need to be married to raise a child. It'll practically be like marriage anyway, so why go through all the trouble and stress to get somewhere you're already at?

I love them too! :LOL:

And I don't mean to be weird and all, bringing up something random but somehwhat goes with the topic we are discussing here, BUT I want Matt to wink at me, if I was at a Muse concert, like he did in that video... about 12 years ago :stunned::LOL:

This girl I talk to on twitter...when she was Muse, it was all silent, and she screamed "TOO MANY CLOTHES!" and Dom grabbed the mic from Matt, pointed at her, and said "cutie!" :LOL: Idk if that's true, but I'm so jealous. :D

I have a friend like that. He's really nice and understanding, but once in a while he just pisses you off so much you wanna whack him on the head with a frying pan.

I know, isn't it awesome? :awesome: (I wish I weighed 110... although that would make my BMI 14.9.)

Actually the two measurements makes his BMI about 18.2. And your BMI is 18.3!

I wonder how daddy Matt will cope. He's probably going to take care of his child while he's taking a break from touring and while writing his sixth album. He also better marry Kate Hudson or this could be a mess.

Whoa, I (hypothetically speaking) have the same BMI as Matt! :p strange. :awesome: I dunno about the Kate situation. Used to hate her, just for dating him, but he looks so happy I just wanna walk up to her and squeeze the life out of her. :LOL: I guess they should marry, but they shouldn't marry just because they have a kid. they should get married if they love eachother. **snickersnicker** lifetime movie moment.

I read Wicked. I lol'd. :LOL:

You should continue reading, it's worth it for the cute/sweet/funneh bits.

Incidentaly, anyone here read Like Foam On The Ocean?

I agree with whoever you quoted. :LOL: scarred for life. It invades my thoughts and then when I read it I feel like my parents know that I'm reading some Belldom nrop. :LOL: but it's only really bad in the first....15 chapters? after that it turns all sweet...

It has some cute/sweet/funneh parts and then...yeah. :)

never read Life Foam on The Ocean...is it good? :D

This girl I talk to on twitter...when she was Muse, it was all silent, and she screamed "TOO MANY CLOTHES!" and Dom grabbed the mic from Matt, pointed at her, and said "cutie!" :LOL: Idk if that's true, but I'm so jealous. :D

I'm not sure if it was directed toward someone else or I was hallucinating out of excitement, but at my show Matt was like, "This one you guys can clap to!" And I was like "STARRRLLIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!!" So I started clapping before the song even started and he pointed towards me :awesome:

I'm not sure if it was directed toward someone else or I was hallucinating out of excitement, but at my show Matt was like, "This one you guys can clap to!" And I was like "STARRRLLIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!!" So I started clapping before the song even started and he pointed towards me :awesome:

WOOOT. :awesome:

Theres only one song they made especially for their pleasure to see people clap to it, so onya for catching onto that before everyone else! Who cares if he did or not, its a great memory! (he probably did... who else would he point at?)

Theres only one song they made especially for their pleasure to see people clap to it, so onya for catching onto that before everyone else! Who cares if he did or not, its a great memory! (he probably did... who else would he point at?)

Well obviously the person who didn't say it.

So, I had a dream that Chris had family in Alaska, and a bunch of people went to go with to meet them. Kelly, Matt, Dom, and a film crew.... All I remember was asking a bunch of rediculous questions to him, and us ended up going to my house, and him sleeping on my couch. I kept waking him up. Matt and Dom were in the kitchen talking.

I agree with whoever you quoted. :LOL: scarred for life. It invades my thoughts and then when I read it I feel like my parents know that I'm reading some Belldom nrop. :LOL: but it's only really bad in the first....15 chapters? after that it turns all sweet...

It has some cute/sweet/funneh parts and then...yeah. :)

never read Life Foam on The Ocean...is it good? :D

That was me, I quoted scarred for life...:$ It was totally my fault though because I ignored the over 18 thing...:$:rolleyes:

I'm glad someone does agree though. I started reading Foam On The Ocean, it's very good, just got up to chapter 2, quite sweet. :)

^Aww Matt. :D I somehow knew that would be the name, or something like Isabel or Isabella or Bella. Good quality too!

Also at my concert probably the most prominent thing he said was "How's everyone today in Vancouver!" *cheers* "At the front! *Cheers*, "At the back!" *Cheers* And he actually told a joke, but I don't remember what it was. :) Vancouver's always said to have an awesome crowd. We're Canadian, what can you expect? ;P

I had one last night. It was a bit weird though :p

I was on a festival and suddenly Matt was standing next to me. He said he'd just shown everyone how important he was by just walking of stage in the middle of a Muse concert. And he looked a bit pissed off. I asked him if he was Matt and said my name was Lotte. After that we talked a bit and walked to some other fans. I actually didn't want him to, because I just wanted to talk with him (I was selfish I know :$). We talked a bit with those other fans and suddenly we were in a classroom. Matt was on the other side of the room and I couldn't talk to him :( But at the end of the class I said something to him (don't remember what though). Then I had to hurry, because I had to go to my next class (mathematics). And after that some other weird things happend, without Matt.

So, I had a dream that Chris had family in Alaska, and a bunch of people went to go with to meet them. Kelly, Matt, Dom, and a film crew.... All I remember was asking a bunch of rediculous questions to him, and us ended up going to my house, and him sleeping on my couch. I kept waking him up. Matt and Dom were in the kitchen talking.

Yay Alaska!

Awwww you were at the show where he dedicated Starlight to baby Bell :happy: That was so sweet of him.

YES!! THAT ONE!! :D

oh, he was dedicating it to baby Bell...i though he said Bella, maybe a fan in the audience or something... (well, techincally, it was a fan...:noey:) Sad story, but now that I know what he said, Matt is so kind:)

You know what always shocks me? The way Musers can tell you what songs were played at different setlists...Like, how did you know that he said it in Denver on that night at that concert, y'know? :p And sometimes when I say, "we got the song...." someone will say, "so you ended with...?" and i'll be like... "uhh, yes. how did you know that, WHOA!"

sorry, mini-rant over. But you know how much I love to rant. :D

oh, he was dedicating it to baby Bell...i though he said Bella, maybe a fan in the audience or something... (well, techincally, it was a fan...:noey:) Sad story, but now that I know what he said, Matt is so kind:)

You know what always shocks me? The way Musers can tell you what songs were played at different setlists...Like, how did you know that he said it in Denver on that night at that concert, y'know? :p And sometimes when I say, "we got the song...." someone will say, "so you ended with...?" and i'll be like... "uhh, yes. how did you know that, WHOA!"

Cuz we stalk other people's setlists :shifty::chuckle: The main reason I knew that was because I followed the Baby Bell thread. And the "your show ended with this" thing, well, let's just say Muse's setlists can be quite predictable :rolleyes: I only started stalking setlists after my show. I don't know why. I guess I wanted see what other people got compared to my show. I stopped after the Australia leg. It was too depressing :$

^Aww Matt. :D I somehow knew that would be the name, or something like Isabel or Isabella or Bella. Good quality too!

Also at my concert probably the most prominent thing he said was "How's everyone today in Vancouver!" *cheers* "At the front! *Cheers*, "At the back!" *Cheers* And he actually told a joke, but I don't remember what it was. :) Vancouver's always said to have an awesome crowd. We're Canadian, what can you expect? ;P

Phew, I was about to say "Seriously, Bella? Matt wouldn't do that would he? Bella Bellamy?" That makes WAY more sense, haha! Whoops! Note to self: watch the videos first before commenting :$

And yea, Canadians aren't the rowdiest, but we're just good people :)

Edited by Lupus

Cuz we stalk other people's setlists :shifty::chuckle: The main reason I knew that was because I followed the Baby Bell thread. And the "your show ended with this" thing, well, let's just say Muse's setlists can be quite predictable :rolleyes: I only started stalking setlists after my show. I don't know why. I guess I wanted see what other people got compared to my show. I stopped after the Australia leg. It was too depressing :$

:LOL: Once, I said I got Dead Star (I meant to say Hysteria) and someone said, "oh so you live in Japan, do you?" and I was like...erm...:shifty: I did that too for a bit, though, I dunno why I stopped. But yes...Australia's setlists are too depressing. :stunned: why, why, why, why, why.

Phew, I was about to say "Seriously, Bella? Matt wouldn't do that would he? Bella Bellamy?" That makes WAY more sense, haha! Whoops! Note to self: watch the videos first before commenting :$

My first post on this forum was a rant about TR and my 2nd was me saying something without actually watching the video. The next 20 were me defending myself. This is a vicious board. :LOL: I have to look up some stuff before I comment. Not gonna lie, sometimes I double check my facts. :p

:LOL: Once, I said I got Dead Star (I meant to say Hysteria) and someone said, "oh so you live in Japan, do you?" and I was like...erm...:shifty: I did that too for a bit, though, I dunno why I stopped. But yes...Australia's setlists are too depressing. :stunned: why, why, why, why, why.

My first post on this forum was a rant about TR and my 2nd was me saying something without actually watching the video. The next 20 were me defending myself. This is a vicious board. :LOL: I have to look up some stuff before I comment. Not gonna lie, sometimes I double check my facts. :p

:LOL: I wish I got DS!!!! That was so unfair... They got Sunburn like every night :'( I CAAAANNN'TTTT FORGIIIVVEEE YOUUUUUU AND IIIIIII CAN'T FORGETTTT (you said why why why and that's what I immediately thought of...)

This board can be scary, can't it? :stunned:

:LOL: I wish I got DS!!!! That was so unfair... They got Sunburn like every night :'( I CAAAANNN'TTTT FORGIIIVVEEE YOUUUUUU AND IIIIIII CAN'T FORGETTTT (you said why why why and that's what I immediately thought of...)

This board can be scary, can't it? :stunned:

I wasn't on the board at the time, but didn't you guys get to vote for your setlists? So why (why, why? :LOL:) is it that some people got really crappy ones? I loved my show but I admit I would kill someone for Blackout, Dead Star, Futurism, Cave, Space Dementia...

People on this board are very.....defensive.? If you say something wrong on the wrong thread you can get attacked :ninja: beware of the twollz. But alas, i love this board :chuckle:

I wasn't on the board at the time, but didn't you guys get to vote for your setlists? So why (why, why? :LOL:) is it that some people got really crappy ones? I loved my show but I admit I would kill someone for Blackout, Dead Star, Futurism, Cave, Space Dementia...

People on this board are very.....defensive.? If you say something wrong on the wrong thread you can get attacked :ninja: beware of the twollz. But alas, i love this board :chuckle:

Hey, sometimes I have to check my facts too, and I don't mind if I'm trying to make a point (even then, it can still fail). It saves you from looking like an ass :LOL:

Sometimes, I understand when people get upset with people who act like they know everything on the board. Thats irritating. But past common knowledge... when you get into the realms of "only musers know this", you have to cut people a bit of slack. I mean, how did all those other musers get to know what they know. Cause we know only a fraction of them were with Muse from day one, and the rest had to pick up the history along the way. And I enjoy learning about bands, but if I don't know the exact dates they played some city off the top of my head, I shouldn't be shot down for that. Rant over :chuckle: But surely you get my point.

Yeah for some of the summer shows. But did they play those songs? No :noey: The show before me got a show of single and GL. I would kill five people for those and I got fricking Citizen Erased!!!

Yeah, like all the banter people attack you simply if you don't agree with them :$

Hey, sometimes I have to check my facts too, and I don't mind if I'm trying to make a point (even then, it can still fail). It saves you from looking like an ass :LOL:

Sometimes, I understand when people get upset with people who act like they know everything on the board. Thats irritating. But past common knowledge... when you get into the realms of "only musers know this", you have to cut people a bit of slack. I mean, how did all those other musers get to know what they know. Cause we know only a fraction of them were with Muse from day one, and the rest had to pick up the history along the way. And I enjoy learning about bands, but if I don't know the exact dates they played some city off the top of my head, I shouldn't be shot down for that. Rant over :chuckle: But surely you get my point.

Exactly! Like when I first saw the banter people starting out, they would criticize people if they didn't know specific things and I began to doubt myself as a real Muse fan :( Now I've kind of learned everything, just to be safe.

Yeah for some of the summer shows. But did they play those songs? No :noey: The show before me got a show of single and GL. I would kill five people for those and I got fricking Citizen Erased!!!

Yeah, like all the banter people attack you simply if you don't agree with them :$

well the banter people are...the banter people. :LOL: you got CITIZEN ERASED? DA FUCK!?

that makes perfect sense...so why are some of them so picky about our facts? :LOL: