I'm sure you know this already.. BUT I'M 5'2'' as well! :awesome:

I hate it when people leave in the middle of great concerts.. or ESPECIALLY when all they do is sit and get drunk. They don't sing, they just bob their head a bit :mad:

WOOOO HEIGHT BUDDIES!!!! :awesome: Exactly!!! You have no idea how many people in front of me just sat there with huge things of beer and not even participating :noey:

I woke up and ran into my wall and all I remember is Map of the Problematique playing, wtf? :unsure:

:LOL:

:awesome: ya, i could just talk and talk to you guys on twitter, yt, fb, and here, and it doesn't get old. we get each other.

i feel like a lifetime movie. :rolleyes:

:LOL: It's so easy to talk to all you guys. It's amazing.

Last night I had a dream where Tom was in some documentary about Africa I had to watch for English class:wtf:

Dayuuuum. My height is average. Not sure what but something like 5ft4 to 5ft6. Average is boring :( IM NOT EVEN THAT SHORT YET I COULDN'T SEE ANYTHING WHEN I SAW MUSE :eek::mad: :'( Gigantor who elbowed me in the head picked the right time to get in my way :mad:

Yar, it's something I've never even considered: not being able to see when at a concert. It gives me some sort of new way to look at things.

Well since for some reason we're talking about heights, how much do Y'all weigh?

I love the people who are in the very very top row and are still dancing like maniacs and whipping their hair and everything. They don't give a shit if they cant see Matt, Dom and Chris upclose, they're gonna have fun anyways :D

I hate the people who just sit there too...

My brother's best friend had tickets to Muse, the same night as me, and he had Pit tickets, and he didnt even go :noey: He's all "I have to work" and i'm like "Give me your ticket now, Rob, before I cut you!" but he didn't give me it... :rolleyes:

I don't say this very often about people, but what a prick! Not only did he waste his money, but he just decided to be an asshole about it and not even sell the tickets to ya! Now that is basically trying to spite yourself to spite others... one of the stupidest qualities of the human race.

I woke up and ran into my wall and all I remember is Map of the Problematique playing, wtf? :unsure:

Running into a wall... well that's problematic...

Sorry, I just HAD to :LOL: It was right there!

:LOL:

No answer = embarrassed about your overweightness. :LOL:

Just-kidding. :LOL:

But maybe. :chuckle:

:eek: I am not. :LOL: Just thought that was a random question. :p I'm only 5'3" and 60kg, perfectly within the healthy weight range.

Should the next question be asking everyone's BMI? :chuckle:

Haha! This thread is hilarious! It is a bunch of random topics, and then a few dreams here and there! but since we are talking about it......I'm 5'4" and taller than both of my older sisters! :LOL: And I weigh about 105 lbs. Which is average.:phu:

I'm 6ft and 121 lbs (54 kg). I'm naturally like that though, healthy and all. According to every height-to-weight chart, that's f***ing deathly light, but meh, whaddaya do. I'm just really curious to know why that is.

A random topic it is, but why not? ;)

Should the next question be asking everyone's BMI? :chuckle:

What do you think Matt's BMI is?

Edited by RayFan9876

I don't say this very often about people, but what a prick! Not only did he waste his money, but he just decided to be an asshole about it and not even sell the tickets to ya! Now that is basically trying to spite yourself to spite others... one of the stupidest qualities of the human race.

I KNOW!! He's a very nice guy, actually, he's the cooliest, but he was just being a prick that day....He could have sold me his ticket for twice as much, even. I would have bought it. But nooooo,,, just waste it like that.

Haha! This thread is hilarious! It is a bunch of random topics, and then a few dreams here and there! but since we are talking about it......I'm 5'4" and taller than both of my older sisters! :LOL: And I weigh about 105 lbs. Which is average.:phu:

This is the most off-topic thread I've ever been to. :awesome: We're talking bout weight and height, concerts, and drinking, a while ago we were talking about Matt and his purple shirt. :LOL: I'm 5'5" or 5'6" and I weigh 110...though why are we talking about weight...bunch of fucking weirdos we are. :LOL:

What do you think Matt's BMI is?

Oh god, your/our randomness is making me laugh so hard :LOL:

I bet Matt weights like 125, 5'7'", BMI is probly 19.6

then again I'm still stuck on the BHaR Matt.....New and Improved Daddy Matt is a little bit chunkier. :p

I love the people who are in the very very top row and are still dancing like maniacs and whipping their hair and everything. They don't give a shit if they cant see Matt, Dom and Chris upclose, they're gonna have fun anyways :D

I hate the people who just sit there too...

My brother's best friend had tickets to Muse, the same night as me, and he had Pit tickets, and he didnt even go :noey: He's all "I have to work" and i'm like "Give me your ticket now, Rob, before I cut you!" but he didn't give me it... :rolleyes:

I love them too! :LOL:

And I don't mean to be weird and all, bringing up something random but somehwhat goes with the topic we are discussing here, BUT I want Matt to wink at me, if I was at a Muse concert, like he did in that video... about 12 years ago :stunned::LOL:

I KNOW!! He's a very nice guy, actually, he's the cooliest, but he was just being a prick that day....He could have sold me his ticket for twice as much, even. I would have bought it. But nooooo,,, just waste it like that.

I have a friend like that. He's really nice and understanding, but once in a while he just pisses you off so much you wanna whack him on the head with a frying pan.

This is the most off-topic thread I've ever been to. :awesome: We're talking bout weight and height, concerts, and drinking, a while ago we were talking about Matt and his purple shirt. :LOL: I'm 5'5" or 5'6" and I weigh 110...though why are we talking about weight...bunch of fucking weirdos we are. :LOL:

I know, isn't it awesome? :awesome: (I wish I weighed 110... although that would make my BMI 14.9.)

Oh god, your/our randomness is making me laugh so hard :LOL:

I bet Matt weights like 125, 5'7'", BMI is probly 19.6

then again I'm still stuck on the BHaR Matt.....New and Improved Daddy Matt is a little bit chunkier. :p

Actually the two measurements makes his BMI about 18.2. And your BMI is 18.3!

I wonder how daddy Matt will cope. He's probably going to take care of his child while he's taking a break from touring and while writing his sixth album. He also better marry Kate Hudson or this could be a mess.

I'm 105 too!!! But you're taller than me so I guess it's a bit more impressive :rolleyes:

I love how this thread has nothing to do with dreams anymore :LOL:

Maybe I should try running into the wall, I've been reading the 'Wicked' fanfic lately and I'm sooo scarred for life! No joke seriously, It's an amazing fanfic but I'm not gonna read on untill I'm actually 18... :$:vomit:

Maybe I should try running into the wall, I've been reading the 'Wicked' fanfic lately and I'm sooo scarred for life! No joke seriously, It's an amazing fanfic but I'm not gonna read on untill I'm actually 18... :$:vomit:

I read Wicked. I lol'd. :LOL:

You should continue reading, it's worth it for the cute/sweet/funneh bits.

Incidentaly, anyone here read Like Foam On The Ocean?

I read Wicked. I lol'd. :LOL:

You should continue reading, it's worth it for the cute/sweet/funneh bits.

Incidentaly, anyone here read Like Foam On The Ocean?

So what number is it that the torture stuff stops?

+ No I haven't read Like Foam On The Ocean, whats it like/about?

I had somewhat a Musey dream yesterday :phu: I'm the savior :awesome:

Uh.. well it was probably one of the most FREAKY DREAMS I ever had :eek:

There was all this stuff happening and this creepy hotel guy.. and trains.. but to get to the Musey part, I somehow ended up in my homeroom at school (where I happen to have most of my Muse dreams) and my English teacher walked into the classroom with a Muse wristband similar to mine. I was like WOAH :eek: and asked, "Where'd you get that? Is it my sister's? Who's is it?!"

She smiled and said, " It's a neighbors ( :wtf: ) and I don't remember their name.."

That got me pretty pissed off though, 'cause I always want to meet new Musers :indiff:

I forget. :p You'll have to read it all.

Matt is a merman. Do I need to say anything else?

I'm sorry, but I've officially banned myself from reading Wicked untill I'm 18, I may have a look at Like Foam on The Ocean though. :$