lol grandma? XD

u have so many muse dreams....I want more Muse dreams p_p just had like 2 or 3... how do u do that? ._.'

I'm not sure...They just come to me. Some are more clear than other. I dunno, it's hard to explain, but with some of them it's like there's a film or a cloud over it, so I see Matt, but I don't, y'know? :LOL: That sounded so stupid. When I have a very Muse-filled day, I dream of Muse. Plus I sleep with my ipod on under my pillow :D

As I was receiving a blood test, I admittedly started fantasizing about the things Matt could do to me,

On to the "off-topic" I guess:

It probably would be a lot easier for Matt to raise a boy, but I'd rather see a girl in my opinion.

:LOL: I would do that too...i love how all the Muse dreams were (or most of them) are so dirty and fangirly. That part reminded me of Wicked (which i'm re-reading right now :rolleyes:)

A couple nights ago, I dreamed that I ran into Dom and we talked for a while. He called me a female Matt Bellamy too, haha. Then, we apparently had sex, I think, and I got pregnant :LOL:

Then I woke up, and it was really early so I made a huge drama about what would happen afterward in my mind after I woke up. It was pretty intense :LOL:

^I don't really have dreams like that (this was like one of the first times), but I do like to make up continuations to dreams after I wake up, sometimes for multiple days in a row if it's good enough.

A couple nights ago, I dreamed that I ran into Dom and we talked for a while. He called me a female Matt Bellamy too, haha.

WTH Dom said that to me too in my dream when he was serving the cookies I just remembered! :$ Well he said I looked like a female version of Matt Bellamy, which in actuality I do. My friends have said it ...aside from the fact that I'm dark-blonde, and I apparently also SOUND like him as well in his Showbiz era. I guess it's an obvious passover into my dream.

If you're wondering how I could "sound" like him, it's because since I'm a transgender I know how to do both a male and female voice. It freaks people out sometimes.

Edited by RayFan9876

WTH Dom said that to me too in my dream when he was serving the cookies I just remembered! :$ Well he said I looked like a female version of Matt Bellamy, which in actuality I do. My friends have said it ...aside from the fact that I'm dark-blonde, and I apparently also SOUND like him as well in his Showbiz era. I guess it's an obvious passover into my dream.

If you're wondering how I could "sound" like him, it's because since I'm a transgender I know how to do both a male and female voice. It freaks people out sometimes.

Haha, I don't look like him that much, but my personality is a bit like him, I think. Though I'm a little more quiet.

And I want to hear you do that, sounds interesting :chuckle:

Haha, I don't look like him that much, but my personality is a bit like him, I think. Though I'm a little more quiet.

And I want to hear you do that, sounds interesting :chuckle:

Heheh, I'm recording an album right now, so you'll get to hear it when I'm done, probably by Summer. ;)

A couple nights ago, I dreamed that I ran into Dom and we talked for a while. He called me a female Matt Bellamy too, haha. Then, we apparently had sex, I think, and I got pregnant :LOL:

Then I woke up, and it was really early so I made a huge drama about what would happen afterward in my mind after I woke up. It was pretty intense :LOL:

I don't really have dreams like that (this was like one of the first times), but I do like to make up continuations to dreams after I wake up, sometimes for multiple days in a row if it's good enough.

I would go after Matt, but you know he's more than twice my age, so there's no point. :LOL:

When my dad says that Matt is my "Fantasy boyfriend" then I see it as a sexual comment. Fantasy? That just sounds dirty. I guess its hard to explain :p

Holy Matt's Bum! He's been here the whole time! :LOL:

ahahahahah...

Well, I was in the car and I had a dream that Matt tweeted me the lyrics to KoC and when I looked at the tweet, he came out of my ipod playing the song. It was strange...and then all of a sudden we were on the Graham Norton show and he was interviewing Matt and I was in the audience. and he said to matt, "So you're not engaged to Kate Hudson?" and Matt said all shy, "If you want me to be honest, no, I didn't even get her preggo. She's claiming it was mine, never slept with the woman. The love of my life is right there." and he pointed near me, but he wasn't pointing at me...it was my grandma... :LOL:

This actually seems kind of similar to a combination of two other dreams I've seen in this thread. Whatever, it was really really chilly:

I'm standing in a dark, windy, open meadow on the outskirts of a forest. There's a straw hut parked right under the nearest tree. I walk slowly up to it and opened the door. Inside were the three Muse members. Dom was dressed up in a pink feminine apron and was cooking. Everything was eerily quiet and noone noticed me. I walked and turned through the right corridor, which revealed Matt sitting in the 'living room' playing and stacking letter blocks and wore a baby cap, yet he was his fully grown self. Chris was chilling on the couch with a big bowl of chips on his belly and the remote in his hand. Still noone noticed me.

After carefully walking around the whole room, I called Matt's name: "Matt!" I called. Suddenly he looked up at me and said "Hello Cheryl, good to see you again." I was surprised and replied "You know my name?" and he said "Oh yes, I've seen your YouTube channel lots. I've been following you and your work. I love your style." I was shocked for a moment. "Oh thank you," I fumbled. Then he stood up. For some reason Chris shut off the TV even though he kept staring at it. Matt brought me to the kitchen where Dom laid out hot pink cookies (sort of a thought that transpired to the "Dom is gay" Muse meme I guess (he isn't though)). Matt told me to enjoy them, so I did.

Then the next thing I remember is him telling me to lie down for a blood test (what?) so I did, for some reason not realizing the randomness. As I was receiving a blood test, I admittedly started fantasizing about the things Matt could do to me, but then I opened my eyes and he was doing exactly what I saw through my mind's eye. I started screaming and trying to get out but it was like I was watching everything through a camera screen and I was an observer in first-person. Then I suddenly woke up.

And when I woke up, I felt soo weird. :stunned:

On to the "off-topic" I guess:

It probably would be a lot easier for Matt to raise a boy, but I'd rather see a girl in my opinion.

No, those aren't weird at all... :chuckle:

^I don't really have dreams like that (this was like one of the first times), but I do like to make up continuations to dreams after I wake up, sometimes for multiple days in a row if it's good enough.

I love continuing dreams afterward! It's so distracting for the rest of the day though, because as your doing this, your trying to not forget the dream, and pay attention to normal life.

And that is an interesting talent you have there! Well, others say its weird, but I reckon it's a talent. But you can do Matt's voice? Mumbling, British accent and all? :chuckle:

Yup, I got it all down. :happy: I've actually decided to stick with a British accent now, I like it a lot more. The mumbling to be taken on? Not sure, I guess I'll just talk however I talk. And if you want proof that I looked like Matt, here's a(n) (unfortunately small) picture of me playing piano when I was 12, which can be compared to Matt when he was 12:

202841_100000459654307_1817224_n.jpg

mattblikeme.jpg

I know it's not like the exact same or anything, but it's pretty similar aside from the hair colour I think. :happy:

And distracting yourself perfectly using dreams passes time like crazy. Awesome isn't it?

Edited by RayFan9876

Ah, definite, the others have. Your not supposed to, i guess, as it is about that persons dream - but when have people on this board stuck to the idea of the actual post. Anything they see remotely to do with they must say, they post on. (Royal or Community They - There lies the mystery of what I am saying.

Edited by 24hoursplumber

i dreamed matt n his daughter!! she's about 7 or 8 year. she's blond n very energetic. matt loved her. he was holding her hand, walking in the street with paparazzi didnt stop taking their photos. matt was just looked down with a little smile, n his daughter innocently didnt seem bothered, n kept waving her hand to the paparazzi n smile a lot. they got into the car, seemed a black mercy i think, matt got in the front seat n his daughter was sitting in his lap!! oww, such a lovely dad n his little girl.

btw, matt was wearing dark blue shirt n black hair, so much like in this pic.

dommuse5.jpg.dd7bab725653cb7085b7256731e7f137.jpg

Oh what a nice dream Dina. I wish I had dreams that happy. :)

Ah, definite, the others have. Your not supposed to, i guess, as it is about that persons dream - but when have people on this board stuck to the idea of the actual post. Anything they see remotely to do with they must say, they post on. (Royal or Community They - There lies the mystery of what I am saying.

That paragraph didn't make an ounce of sense.

I

Well, I was in the car and I had a dream that Matt tweeted me the lyrics to KoC and when I looked at the tweet, he came out of my ipod playing the song. It was strange...and then all of a sudden we were on the Graham Norton show and he was interviewing Matt and I was in the audience. and he said to matt, "So you're not engaged to Kate Hudson?" and Matt said all shy, "If you want me to be honest, no, I didn't even get her preggo. She's claiming it was mine, never slept with the woman. The love of my life is right there." and he pointed near me, but he wasn't pointing at me...it was my grandma... :LOL:

:wtf::LOL:

No, those aren't weird at all... :chuckle:

But you can do Matt's voice? Mumbling, British accent and all? :chuckle:

I love the way you describe Matt's voice. "mumbling and british" :LOL: yeahh,, sounds about right.

:wtf::LOL:

I don't even know how that got in my head. Probably because my parents act like Matt is so old...I mean he's only 32, and my parents are in their 50's. They think that Matt's in his 50's and the claim he looks very old...I lied to them and told them he was 26 once, and my dad said, "Nuh uh, that man can't be 26. Look at him." :rolleyes:Well, I'm not ever telling you his age, you fiend! ...they probly just think that because i'm 14. and 14 to 32? that's a lot of numbers in between.

Yup, I got it all down. :happy: I've actually decided to stick with a British accent now, I like it a lot more. The mumbling to be taken on? Not sure, I guess I'll just talk however I talk. And if you want proof that I looked like Matt, here's a(n) (unfortunately small) picture of me playing piano when I was 12, which can be compared to Matt when he was 12:

mattblikeme.jpg

I know it's not like the exact same or anything, but it's pretty similar aside from the hair colour I think. :happy:

And distracting yourself perfectly using dreams passes time like crazy. Awesome isn't it?

:eek: Wow! Matt's your celebrity double - I need to meet you in person!!

Hmm... don't see the puppies.. :chuckle: But hey, how many people here can even begin to fathom how Dom is a lion? :LOL:

Dom would be a leopard.

i dreamed matt n his daughter!! she's about 7 or 8 year. she's blond n very energetic. matt loved her. he was holding her hand, walking in the street with paparazzi didnt stop taking their photos. matt was just looked down with a little smile, n his daughter innocently didnt seem bothered, n kept waving her hand to the paparazzi n smile a lot. they got into the car, seemed a black mercy i think, matt got in the front seat n his daughter was sitting in his lap!! oww, such a lovely dad n his little girl.

That's so adorable :happy:

Last night I had a dream where Matt was talking about going to some lake on his twitter. He mentioned that he wanted to go to some lake in my area, so I spent the rest of the dream messaging him back and forth, trying to find a way to meet him if he ever went. I never actually got to meet him though :$

I don't even know how that got in my head. Probably because my parents act like Matt is so old...I mean he's only 32, and my parents are in their 50's. They think that Matt's in his 50's and the claim he looks very old...I lied to them and told them he was 26 once, and my dad said, "Nuh uh, that man can't be 26. Look at him." :rolleyes:Well, I'm not ever telling you his age, you fiend! ...they probly just think that because i'm 14. and 14 to 32? that's a lot of numbers in between.

:wtf: I am also 14 with my parents in their 50s.

I don't think my parents think Matt is particularly old. My mom just took one look at the poster and said, "those two (Chris & Dom) must be bald by now, and they all have terrible fashion sense."

She said later that she thought Chris's shoes and Dom's shirt were particularly bad.:LOL:

No comments on Matt though.:indiff:

^I'm fifteen with my parents in their fifties as well. My mom kind of likes some of Muse's songs, but said "the main singer doesn't have a very attractive face," and I was just like "Well it's a preference. That's my favorite kind of face." And if you're wondering why I would say it so up-front, it's because there isn't really much I know about me that my mom doesn't know.

I think Peter Facinelli is Matt's long lost twin

but this guy is pretty close too :D

I don't think Peter too much, he does look kind of like him but the chin's too big.

Also just pointing out that I DO look like and am a girl now, so... yeah just sayin'. :p

:eek: Wow! Matt's your celebrity double - I need to meet you in person!!

I love meeting anybody I know online (presumably nice) in real life. If you're on a topic-specific forum, that "awkward" feeling is abolished. I'd LOVE to be in a sensible (non-fangirl filled) party with Musers. ;)

^I'm fifteen with my parents in their fifties as well. My mom kind of likes some of Muse's songs, but said "the main singer doesn't have a very attractive face," and I was just like "Well it's a preference. That's my favorite kind of face." And if you're wondering why I would say it so up-front, it's because there isn't really much I know about me that my mom doesn't know.

My mom has listened to and watched the video for Uprising, where she looked at Matt and said in a surprised tone, "I didn't know David Tennant was in Muse!" :facepalm::LOL: and listened to and watched the video for Feeling Good where she commented "they like drums don't they."

My dad took one look at Feeling Good, screamed "AGH, JAZZ!" and ran off. He's also listened to Take A Bow at full volume when he was testing our speakers. I was just browsing the internet when I suddenly heard "you will burn in hell for your sins" at max volume, ran downstairs to find dad holding the CD case with this expression :wtf:

I was like :awesome: you weren't expecting that now were ya?

I love meeting anybody I know online (presumably nice) in real life. If you're on a topic-specific forum, that "awkward" feeling is abolished. I'd LOVE to be in a sensible (non-fangirl filled) party with Musers. ;)

Remind to be as fangirly as possible if i ever meet you in real life.

mattblikeme.jpg

Yea, thats pretty interesting actually... there are some similarities!

And yes with the continuing dreams, it's amazing how much time it eats up! remind me to do this when waiting in outside for a Muse concert for hours or something :p

I love the way you describe Matt's voice. "mumbling and british" :LOL: yeahh,, sounds about right.

You know, there aren't that many other characteristics... :LOL:

And Matt does not look old for his age at all. Perhaps not young, but certainly not old.

Dom would be a leopard.

Only in fashion sense though. (:facepalm: at how serious I'm discussing this)

The non-fangirl type is an important note. Though I think I'd rather bump into someone from the forums at a concert, that way it's more genuine I think.

I was just browsing the internet when I suddenly heard "you will burn in hell for your sins" at max volume, ran downstairs to find dad holding the CD case with this expression :wtf:

:LOL: literally!

My mom has listened to and watched the video for Uprising, where she looked at Matt and said in a surprised tone, "I didn't know David Tennant was in Muse!" :facepalm::LOL: and listened to and watched the video for Feeling Good where she commented "they like drums don't they."

Whoa, now that's one good comparison! It's like a cross between Dom and Matt!

David-Tennant.jpg

Remind to be as fangirly as possible if i ever meet you in real life.

Why? :LOL:

I'm not the fangirly type really, just a pwoper Muser! :yesey:

I don't think Peter too much, he does look kind of like him but the chin's too big.

Also just pointing out that I DO look like and am a girl now, so... yeah just sayin'. :p

My dad always brings muse into our conversations, and he claims that him and Matt are twins :rolleyes: Which is only really weird considering how i will openly call Matt sexy.

Peter and Matt look exactly alike if you ask me :p129040833551172556.jpg.eca4e9feec4facc0b9eafb085136530a.jpg

What, you got something against fan girls? Ahh, you'd hate me!:LOL:

But no really, I would also rather meet a Muser who isn't a fan girl....Because as much fun as it is to talk about Matt's bum all the time, I'd rather talk about the music, your favorite song, i dunno, something other than that. Plus we get very annoying after a while. I may be one but I can see why lots of Musers don't talk to me :rolleyes: I try to behave.

You know, there aren't that many other characteristics... :LOL:

And Matt does not look old for his age at all. Perhaps not young, but certainly not old.

The non-fangirl type is an important note. Though I think I'd rather bump into someone from the forums at a concert, that way it's more genuine I think.

I don't think he looks old for his age. Pre-Resistance, he looked very young for his age. But I know this sounds weird, but after Kate getting pergnant, it seems like he looks older. or more mature. I dunno, hard to explain....I was too shy to talk to anyone when I went to the concert. I guess It's because it was mostly guys, and it just seemed weird, specially with my brother next to me. Plus all the people around me didn't seem to be very big fans. the couple next to me was SITTING. DOWN. and the girls in front of me went absoloutely crazy during SMBH but didn't give two shits about KoC. :facepalm:

:wtf: I am also 14 with my parents in their 50s.

I don't think my parents think Matt is particularly old. My mom just took one look at the poster and said, "those two (Chris & Dom) must be bald by now, and they all have terrible fashion sense." She said later that she thought Chris's shoes and Dom's shirt were particularly bad.:LOL:No comments on Matt though.:indiff:

My mom is probly just teasing me but she aslways calls him old and says, "what an ugly man!" I don't think he's ugly....on the other hand, she says he has good style? but then my screensaver was all of my Muse pics and she saw it flip to a lol i found of Matt, and she was like "he acts like he's god's gift to woman". So i think she hates him. Hmmph.

I was too shy to talk to anyone when I went to the concert. I guess It's because it was mostly guys, and it just seemed weird, specially with my brother next to me. Plus all the people around me didn't seem to be very big fans. the couple next to me was SITTING. DOWN. and the girls in front of me went absoloutely crazy during SMBH but didn't give two shits about KoC. :facepalm:

Same! But the guy next to me went ballistic when KoC started. Meanwhile, I was having a heart attack during CE when people were sitting down like it was one of the warm up acts :mad: