Why does Doris keep dying?

Max

I'm pushing for her successor to be named Bella. Or Renesmee.

It happens when mods try and do some fairly resource heavy tasks like IP searches and bans, or just when traffic is overwhelmingly large. It's a problem that's being worked on.

All this shit is obviously caused by Muse fans - the natural solution would be to delete Main Muse and ban anyone who ever set post in there. That way the people who truly deserve this Board can have it back.

Hmm... Doris broke down just a few secs ago here. But I don't think it is because of the number of Twilight or Muse fans. I know more people who are fan. But they don't want to join the site :( Like, I don't know how many Twi-Muse fans there are from the Netherlands, but definitely more than the people who are a member here... So I don't think it's about that ^^

Oh god, if ONE SONG took the board down, imagine what the next ALBUM will be like...

The final bit of the treasure hunt last summer, when we got our first song off TR as the reward, took out the board, the main site, the eurasia mini-site (not sure if it was the same server as the main .mu?) and muselive - even twitter was misbehaving.... muse fans are hard on internet servers ;)

Archived