Do You Want A "Muse: Rock Band" Game?

Killer Rabbit

man that would be so awesome to challenge matt to a game..... but i wonder if he is any good at C.O.D..... hmmmmm :LOL:

would be funny if he was secretly some sort of COD nerd :LOL:

I'll think about it :p

:D

I wouldn't mind trying. But I'm swamped for cash at the moment, as there's all sorts of real guitar related stuff going down... there's getting the wood, the finishing stuff, not to mention an actual controller to tear apart for the electronics... but I would like to give it a shot.

And if I do eventually make one, you'd get it, because I don't actually own any of these sorts of games :LOL::LOL:

Absolute, 100% FUCK YES!!!!!! :awesome:

Plus I made this aaaaaaages ago, thought it'd fit in here:

picture.php?albumid=1572&pictureid=16680

I know it's a guitar hero controller but still...

Yes Please! :LOL:

I think it would be really awesome if it came with a lot of his popular guitars, like the Glitterati, but even the seven string would be awesome, too. We can hope. :D

No doubt it will come with them... you think there's just going to be a load of Strats? Of course it's gotta have the Mansons :happy:

Manson controller, in-game Mansons, Chris' basses, and selectable outfits. SpiderDom, SpiderDom :D

I'm not sure about those percentages, but I think a Rock Band would be better all round. Then it would be strictly Muse songs, plus they would probably do a better job of animating Matt, Dom, Chris and Morgan.

Plus, Rock Band have Fender licensing, so all of Chris' Jazz Basses could be in there as well, and maybe even Matt's Aloha Stratocaster.

My vote goes to Rock Band.

I'm not sure about those percentages, but I think a Rock Band would be better all round. Then it would be strictly Muse songs, plus they would probably do a better job of animating Matt, Dom, Chris and Morgan.

Plus, Rock Band have Fender licensing, so all of Chris' Jazz Basses could be in there as well, and maybe even Matt's Aloha Stratocaster.

The percentages aren't accurate, but the Guitar Hero band games feature only about 15 - 20 songs (out of 45) from the band they feature (Aerosmith, Metallica, Van Halen)

If Muse were to have a game, I'd want all the songs in it to be theirs, which is why I want them to make a Rock Band game.

Plus, I think the Rock Band animators could make Matt look better than the Guitar Hero animators did. :)

I think we should do something about this. Petition perhaps, or something along those lines?

I know pluginstarlight said about the Facebook group... but honestly? I think a Rock Band would be better.

That's why I linked to the survey. ;)

I figured there would be enough Muse fans with an interest, and if everyone participates, the company who makes Rock Band would know it would be worth making a Muse game. :D

Really? They're going to put the game out on a past generation system?

I thought for sure they'd want to release it on XBOX 360 and Playstation 3. :D:LOL:

It's just a mockup. Not real. Fantasy.

The PS2 cover gave me the most space, so, yeah.

Archived