Do You Want A "Muse: Rock Band" Game?

Killer Rabbit

Alright -

Glastonbury '04

Wembley '07

Teignmouth '09

I think Le Zenith (a.k.a. "Hullaballoo") would be cool to have in the game.

I agree! It would have to have some kind of Easter Egg where you could drive a golf cart into a table full of liquor and then pass out on the carpet of a hotel lobby...:happy:

Visually, I like RB better, and their set up for mike and drums works better for me, but GH is a lot more challenging for me on guitar or bass. Plus, I'm more of a fan of Metallica than Green Day. So, GH's got better taste. :LOL:

Seriously, it'd be phenomenal if they got their own game.

Visually, I like RB better, and their set up for mike and drums works better for me, but GH is a lot more challenging for me on guitar or bass. Plus, I'm more of a fan of Metallica than Green Day. So, GH's got better taste. :LOL:

Seriously, it'd be phenomenal if they got their own game.

It's not like Harmonix WANTED to do a Green Day game. Also, every song in that game is going to feel like it's on easy mode.

It's not like Harmonix WANTED to do a Green Day game. Also, every song in that game is going to feel like it's on easy mode.

Yeah, Green Day actually came to the Rock Band people. And (being business people) they didn't tell Green Day to f**k off. :D

I hate to say it, but I would love to play "Neutron Star Collision" in Rock Band. :facepalm:

Just giving my fellow Musers who enjoy music video game "Rock Band" a heads up.

The makers of the "Rock Band" games are running an informal survey to get opinions on what band(s) people would like to see get their own Rock Band title.

You can go here: http://www.rockband.com/

Click where it says "We Want Your Opinion" and fill out the survey. It gives a list of bands you can pick from, then a write in option. The write in option is where you enter Muse.

Nothing is set in stone, but it would help the game developers know that there is an audience for a Muse video game. :)

Cheers!

Awesome! thanks for posting that..... I'm going there now to do the survey!

I agree. :facepalm:

But I was thinking about them creating a keyboard/piano a little while ago. We could finally play Muse songs on something for those of us that are...musically challenged? :chuckle:

If they made a piano for the game, it would have to come with a megaphone. :D

Archived