Do You Want A "Muse: Rock Band" Game?

Killer Rabbit

Ooooh.....

In the Green Day demo on XBL, there was a teaser for the next addition to Rock Band. They showed a circular pic of a piano (or maybe a keytar, but most likely a piano). :DHere's the link.

This leaves it open for even more Muse songs! :awesome:

overdue!

You know that I care

You should have been there

You know that I care

You should have been there

:awesome:

No thanks, enough popularization of the band. Great they are getting more money but please don't tell me you are happy about kiddies listening to them and talking "sophisticated" shit when they only know them thanks to the first Guitar Hero game they were in and Twilight stupid movies.

:facepalm:

No thanks, enough popularization of the band. Great they are getting more money but please don't tell me you are happy about kiddies listening to them and talking "sophisticated" shit when they only know them thanks to the first Guitar Hero game they were in and Twilight stupid movies.

i guess you have a point...i'd LOVE a muse rock band but i dont think i could deal with people going muse? oh yeah aren't they the ones in that game? twilight all over again...maybe they should make a muse rockband and only let people who are on this site already play it...or do some muse initiation test to show your willing hah

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise that I'm only a kiddy and blatantly don't actually like muse seeing as playing knights on guitar hero 3 was one of the things that made me realise just how amazing they actually are. I mean obviously I only bought their entire discography and even have 8bit versions of half of their songs cos I was like "ZOMG thz gys ar LIke Aewsme! I LoVE TwiLIGHT And EdWArd shoULd have MY BaBiES! SuPERMassIVe BLAckHolE iS lIke WoW!"

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking forward to the green day one too

+1 :D

Serious? Rock Band would be an excellent medium through which people can be exposed to Muse - not just SMBH, UD and other popular songs, but proper Muse as well. If people become Muse fans because of an RB game, that would be a good thing because they would like > one song and would know what kind of band they actually are rather than 'that band that does Twilight songs'.

Hoodoo would be awesome too.

It would be the ultimate! :awesome:

Mmm sorry I'm too young to listen to them. I'll come back when I'm 20 and able to appreciate them more. :)

:facepalm:

Hello!

I just read the review in GameInformer for the Rock Band: Green Day game and just about fell out of my chair when I read the last paragraph:

"If, like me, you've cooled on the music genre in recent months, I don't think Green Day is the band to reignite your love affair with Rock Band. In the future, maybe Harmonix could attempt a single band title based around a more complex - and more fun to play - band like Muse or Rush."

Me thinks we might be on to something! :D:D

Archived