Wild Guess... How Many Musers ( Muse Fans ) Exists ? :PP

LivingInACave

I'd guess at about 15million people who like Muse, but there should be more!!!!!

I don't know about REAL Muse fans.

I'm a Real Muser, and have been for about 2 weeks. I've already bought 4 of their cd's (and plan to buy many more)

Judging by record sales of around 2-3 Million for their last couple albums, and given that legal sales account for only around 10-15% of music files, I would probably estimate their fan base at a minimum 30-40 million (who possess at least one album), with many more 'fans' who don't own an album but are in love with 3 or 4 songs *twilight* ahem.

Also, given that they play around 100 shows a year to say an average of 20000 people, that is 2 million people viewing their live show each year, who could be considered more 'committed' fans, rather than those who just listen to their music.

I'd guess at about 15million people who like Muse, but there should be more!!!!!

I don't know about REAL Muse fans.

I'm a Real Muser, and have been for about 2 weeks. I've already bought 4 of their cd's (and plan to buy many more)

LOL they got 5 studio albums... + Hullabaloo 6 + HAARP 7...

Judging by record sales of around 2-3 Million for their last couple albums, and given that legal sales account for only around 10-15% of music files, I would probably estimate their fan base at a minimum 30-40 million (who possess at least one album), with many more 'fans' who don't own an album but are in love with 3 or 4 songs *twilight* ahem.

Also, given that they play around 100 shows a year to say an average of 20000 people, that is 2 million people viewing their live show each year, who could be considered more 'committed' fans, rather than those who just listen to their music.

nice calculation :D but only one thing... in average there are about 70k ppl on every gig... also wembley has 100k average at every gig including suckers that stand on the grass ^^

so it shall be minimum 7 million on gigs...

nice calculation :D but only one thing... in average there are about 70k ppl on every gig... also wembley has 100k average at every gig including suckers that stand on the grass ^^

so it shall be minimum 7 million on gigs...

70k average for the stadium gigs only. More like 20,000 in the arenas. They've only played arenas so far this tour.

70k average for the stadium gigs only. More like 20' date='000 in the arenas. They've only played arenas so far this tour.[/quote']

And the biggest one (Detroit) was like 22000 people, I think. I think the next biggest one was something like 19000.

70k average for the stadium gigs only. More like 20' date='000 in the arenas. They've only played arenas so far this tour.[/quote']

well didn't think about that one...

you are right but still it can't stay on the 20k... so it might get the average 50k...

now really matthew ? :D

very nice from you to "go down to the ppl"... so how many fans do you think muse has ??

Archived